Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whistling in the Dark

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Whistling in the Dark - Page 7 Empty Re: Whistling in the Dark

Post by Ethan Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:35 pm

He got into the car and told Kasi to hop in, "Promise I won't drive like a bat out of hell." He buckled up and waited for Kasi to do the same. He turned the car on and backed out of the garage, "If you haven't noticed, which I'm pretty sure you have. That I haven't been staying at this house, there's a penthouse suite on top of my company, that I've been staying at." He smiled for a little while and then placed his hand on Kasi's. He drove straight for the middle of Meggido, the tallest Skyscraper in Meggido to be exact. C&R in massive red letters on all four sides of the building. He motioned towards the skyscraper with his hand and spoke, "That is my new workplace and home."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

She followed the boy. Into the car. He started driving. It was at a normal speed she was okay with this. He touched her hand. She felt warm inside. She looked out the window during the ride. She felt a little bad for just leaving Alex out there, but the girl didn't seem like she wanted to stay. She looked back to Rayne. He'd stopped in front of a very tall building. He lived there? Odd. "How come you didn't tell me, or take me with...?" She still felt hurt. Why did he just leave her?
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Rayne just smiled as he tapped a series of numbers on a keypad, just then the car lift started to lower into the underground garage which held most of his cars. He parked in the parking spot nearest the elevator. He slowly got out of the car, "You'll see in a bit." He slowly walked towards the elevator and pressed his hand on the hand scanner. Just then the two silver doors opened and Rayne stepped inside holding the doors open, "You coming?" He gave her a smile as he spoke. He pressed the only button on the panel for five seconds. Right then the two doors closed and shot straight up 164 floors to the top of the building. The two doors slid open and Rayne stepped into the most lavish penthouse in Megiddo, "There's a present for you through those doors." He pointed to two brown doors with long white handles to his right. On the otherside of the door was a bedroom, however not Rayne's bedroom, it was Kasi's. There was also a bathroom and a huge walk-in closest with all of her tailored clothes. Also, instead of a normal shower in the bathroom all it was, was a laser the killed off 100% of germs and microorganisms. And after the laser, two small sprayers come out to spray a nice smell onto you.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:50 am

The boy parked. He stepped out of the car. She followed. They entered a small room with sliding metal doors. She was pretty sure it was called an escalator or an elevator, something like that. The boy pressed a button and they flew upwards. It moved fairly fast. The room stopped and the doors opened. She cocked her head a bit and her eyes widened to take in what she was seeing. It was a very nice looking room. Beautiful, really. The boy pointed to a couple of doors. She wondered what the present could be. She looked to him, then back to the doors. She walked over and went through the doors. What was she looking at? It was a bedroom. There were two more rooms connected to the bedroom. She looked back to Rayne. "I... I don't understand..." She was pretty confused about this.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:13 am

Rayne smiled, "It's your bedroom. You can use it anytime you're here and if you go to the front desk on the first floor and just say your name one of the guards will lead you to an express elevator that only goes to this room." He walked over to Kasi and knelt in front of her, "Look, I can't say sorry enough for just disappearing and not telling you. But I wanted to keep this a secret and I wouldn't have been able to if I was around. I hope you atleast understand?" He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Kasi in a hug.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:40 pm

This room. It was hers. Was the boy serious? He got all this for her? He knelt down in front of her. His arms wrapped around her body. She couldn't hold it in anymore. She reached forward and held him as tight as she could. "Rayne... I missed you so much." She shut her eyes and leaned her head on him. She took a couple deep breaths. She was back with him again. It felt so good. She didn't want to be away from him ever again. She guessed she probably would have to, sometimes. And now she was a little more prepared for it.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Rayne smiled, "I missed you too. Hey, let's go see your closet, I think you'll like it." Rayne walked to the door on the left side of the room and the light went on as he stepped into the room. All of the clothes he bought a few weeks back were there for her, "Hope you like all this." He smiled at Kasi and then answered his phone, "Mhmm. No, I'm off for the rest of the day. Call me in the morning and I'll see what I can do." Rayne put his phone away and looked at Kasi.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:24 am

The boy brought her into the closet. It was huge. And there were so many clothes in here. She was happy. She never expected she'd have anything, especially not stuff like this. She held the boy close. "I love all of it." She laid her head against his side and took a deep breath. "I'm so glad to be with you again." She nuzzled up against him. She wasn't sure whether to say it or not. It was a pretty big thing. She shut her eyes. "I... I love you."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:18 am

Rayne smiled as she spoke, "Well, I'm glad you love all of this. I worked very hard to get this done in a week." He smiled as she rest her head on him, "I'm glad to be back with you as well. I thought about you constantly." He pulled her closer and then he heard it, the word he had been waiting for her to say. He kneeled down in front of Kasi and looked her straight in the eyes as he tried to process the information, "I love you too." And with that he planted a kiss on her forehead.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:21 am

He said it back. She felt like there was a fire inside her. She smiled and giggled at the kiss and wrapped her arms tight around him. He was wonderful. She couldn't ask for more. She completely forgave him for everything. She wasn't sure if she wanted to put so much trust in him again, though. It may be dangerous. She guessed she should wait, maybe. Wait a bit to see if she was strong enough on her own to handle things, and then put some more trust in him. She could try...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Rayne chuckled as he pulled Kasi close. He looked into her eyes as he placed his forehead against hers. He picked Kasi up in his arms and started to kiss her. He chuckled a little as he pulled away from the kiss,"God I missed you so much." He squeezed her lovingly as he said that. He looked into her eyes and then remembered he kinda pulled Kasi away from the person she was with and kinda felt like a dick for doing so, "Do you want to go find your friend now?" He set her back down and pulled away a little as he asked the question.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:51 am

He was making her feel so warm inside. She couldn't help but giggle when he lifted her up. He started kissing her. She pushed her lips against his. She stared into his eyes. She felt so good inside. He asked her a question and set her down. Her friend? Oh yeah, Alex... She shook her head. "I think she'll be fine for now. I'll go see her later." She held him close. She truly did love him, despite the pain he brought her so recently. She'd be okay. She was happy with him around.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:38 pm

He nodded as Kasi answered him, "Want a tour of the rest of the place, oh and just to let to you know there's a helipad two floors below us outside my office and the sound might drift up here." He walked into the main area in the middle of the room was the elevator and all the way on the left side was a wall of floor to ceiling windows and all the way on the right side was a wall of sliding glass doors with a huge balcony that seemed to wrap half way around the building. The place however didn't seem to give off a homely feel. It felt kinda sterile. White carpet, white walls, and white ceilings with sky lights every so often. Not a single picture of family or friends. Rayne seemed to live a pretty lonely life, and maybe he liked it that way, maybe that was partially why he didn't tell Kasi about the move.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:38 pm

She nodded. She wasn't completely sure what a helipad was, but it supposedly made noise. She followed the boy into the main area. The 'house' felt so closed off from the outside world due to having an elevator instead of a door, despite all the windows. She stared out into the city. It was beautiful. She liked being up here. She looked around the room. It was kinda empty. She wondered if they would be decorating it. She was just glad to feel like she was at home again. She let out a sigh of relief and stood close to the boy.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Rayne walked to the doors across from Kasi's room. These were the complete opposite of Kasi's doors. They were completely made out of glass and were bigger. He softly pushed one open, but didn't step inside, "This is my room, if I'm not here I'll either be in my study which is the next door down, but is also connected to my bedroom." His room was almost exactly like Kasi's, except a little smaller, on the right side of the room was a door leading to the study. On the left side were two doors leading into his bathroom and closet. Above Rayne's bed was a rack of his old weapons, the broken Claymore, the brass knuckles, the titanium knuckles, and it appears that he had someone make a replica of his pantera blades.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:54 am

The entered his room. It looked a lot like her's. She just nodded a bit. If she needed him, he would be either here or right next door. She hoped that was true. Clearly it wasn't the complete truth. He had to leave every once in a while. It just made sense. She did kind of wish that he would always be easy to find. That he would always be there for her when she needed him most. She needed to learn to be independent. It would be good for her. Maybe sometime... not now, though. She was just too sensitive. She needed to learn some more about herself. She needed to find out who she was before... maybe she should as the boy a bit. "Umm..." Not now. Later. Right now they were touring the house. She hoped she would remember.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:23 am

Rayne looked at Kasi for a second as she spoke, "Yes?" He then walked to his study, "All I ask is that you knock before you come in here." He turned around and walked into the door across from the study. It was the kitchen, in it was state of the art appliances, black granite counter tops and white cabinets. In the left corner was a table for three and in the middle of the room was an island with a sink in it. He looked at Kasi, "I know it's empty, but I've only been here a week."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:38 am

She just nodded along and followed him through the house. If she wanted to enter the study she had to know first. Had to remember that... He wanted to know what she was going to say. She stayed quiet for a bit longer. He brought her to the kitchen. She looked around it. It looked like a kitchen. She looked up into his eyes. "I know it's a bit off topic, but... I've decided I want to learn more about who I used to be." She didn't really smile. She kept a serious look, with just a hint of nervousness. She hoped the boy could help out a bit.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:03 am

"Actually, I've been thinking about that, so come with me." He walked to the elevator and it opened before he touched the keypad. His secretary was standing inside. He nodded to her and she moved to the back of the elevator. He pushed a keycard into the elevator and a retina and hand scanner came from the wall of the elevator. He smiled to Kasi and pressed his hand and eye into the respective scanners. A calm womanly voice came over an intercom, "Where to, Mr. Smith?" Rayne smirked and just said, "Office then R&D."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:10 am

The boy had a plan? He was so intuitive... She followed him. They went back to the big moving room. There was a woman inside. She didn't speak. The boy didn't even interact with her, from what she saw. It was like the woman wasn't even there. A ghost, maybe? Nah, she was just being silly... then again. She looked back at the woman, just barely as to not raise suspicion. She just couldn't be sure. The boy was messing with more gadgets that she just couldn't comprehend. A voice spoke out of the ceiling. Second time that's happened to her today. He told the woman-voice where they we going. She wondered what R and D could mean. She was so behind in this stuff...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:18 am

The elevator stopped only one floor down and the secretary stepped out. Immediately the doors closed and the elevator shot down towards its destination faster than when they came up. The elevator started to slow down and then came to a stop, were they underground? Maybe. The doors opened into a white "glass" hall way that seemed to be suspended in darkness, above them nothing, below them nothing. Off to the sides other hallways could be seen. He walked through the hallways until he came to a big room filled with computers and people.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:25 am

The room moved a bit and stopped. The doors open. The 'woman' stepped out. She was still suspicious. She raised an eyebrow. The room started to move again. A lot quicker this time. They stopped again. She felt a little dizzy. The doors opened up. To... nothing. The boy stepped out. She followed. It was all nothing. She felt a chill go down her spine. She was... absolutely terrified. She took the boy's hand and held it tight as she followed him. As long as she had him, it would be okay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:40 am

Rayne held her hand tight as he walked to the biggest bank of monitors at the farthest end of the room. He spoke to the man behind them, "How much have you found out." The guy seem startled and looked up, "A lot of what I have found seems to be urban legand, mostly about a little girl with-..." He stopped in his tracks as he looked at Kasi. Rayne's face grew angry at the researcher, "You show respect to my guests." The researcher put his head down and continued to speak his voice waivered every so often, "Well they're about her, sir. It speaks of a little girl who well, killed people, sir." Rayne looked at the researcher and then at Kasi. He wrapped his arms around Kasi in a hug.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 am

Urban legends. Of a little girl that killed people. Sounded like her. She sighed a little bit. The boy's arms wrapped around her. She smiled a little and put one arm around him. So... this man was dedicated to figuring out things about her? She looked over to him. "Umm... what else have you heard or found? Is there anymore information on the legend itself?" She held the boy tight. She stilled looked to the researcher with hope in her eyes, though. If she could piece it together, maybe things could make sense. Maybe she could somehow relieve this fatigue she always felt. Maybe she could understand...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:27 am

The researcher took his glasses off, folded them up and placed them in his lab coat breast pocket, "Right now it's pretty scarce, you seemed to just come out of no-where. You're not in any databases, it's like you don't exist. Currently we're looking to obtain any and all coroner's reports to see what actually killed the victims. Basically we're just trying to build a base profile of you."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next