Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whistling in the Dark

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Whistling in the Dark - Page 5 Empty Re: Whistling in the Dark

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:32 pm

She heard. The girl was out there. She took a deep breath. It would be okay. She could do this. She walked close to the door. "Uh... p-please don't get scared." She shut the light off and took a couple steps away from the door. She switched to her other form. Her fingers extended into three long claws. Her blonde hair changed to a black mess. Her skin changed to black. Her blue eyes started to glow red, a third one sprouting from her forehead. Her teeth all turned pointed like daggers. She was completely changed. She didn't consider how hard it was going to be to open the door with long claws like this. She moved her hand in an awkward position and found a way to get it open. She pulled the door and stepped out. The light in this room was too bright for her to see very well. She wouldn't be able to see the girl's reaction...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Why would she get scared. Something came out of the bathroom. It was obviously the girl. But at the same time.. not. She stared at the form.. creepy. Creepy. Creepy. She liked the little innocent girl form alot more. She gulped abit.. "uhh... so..." she really couldn't think of what to say. The form was abit much for her. It took her abit to realise this was probably her power."wow"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:05 am

She may not have been able to see the girl's face, but the words were enough for her. She turned her head away, avoiding the gaze. She just stood in place for a couple seconds before she took a deep breath. She started to change back. She was back in her preferred body. Her breathing was heavy. It was a lot of effort. Her head was aching. She brought a hand up and covered her eyes. "So... uh... that was me...." She wasn't sure how to girl was going to react. It would probably be pretty extreme. She didn't feel good. She just needed to breathe.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:21 am

It definately was the girl.. just alot less helpless then she thought she was. There where extreme powers sometimes.she smiled nervously at the girl. "Ummm. Ok" she wasn't sure what to do here. She wasn't sure how to process this really. "Uh. Are you ok?" That form must take abit out of her. She took a deep breath... she had nothing.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:42 am

She nodded a little. Slowly. "Yeah... sometimes I just get a little headache or something..." She chewed her lip. She was aching. She felt so sore. She didn't even do much. She decided she would sit on the floor. She sort of hobbled over and fell to the ground, bottom-first. She was breathing pretty heavily. Something didn't feel normal. She could feel a bead of sweat dripping down her forehead. This was so tiring. She couldn't open her eyes. She didn't want to do that again. It was too much. Way too much.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:40 am

The girl seemed pretty bad for just a headache. "Uh. A glass of water help?" She asked befor making her way to the kitchen and grabing a glass. If the girl said yes she would fill the glass. If not. She would leave the glass there. Maybe she should just forget about t. The girl couldn't be that dangerous if just standing there caused her to need to sit.. but sttill.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:19 pm

She took a couple breaths. "Yeah..." Some water would be great. She wanted to get up and find a chair, but she wasn't up for it. She felt bad about the whole thing. She probably scared the girl. She must have just risked her entire chance of staying here. She felt worse about why she felt so sick. It wasn't turning to that form that hurt her. It was turning back. She knew what that implied.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:06 pm

She filled the glass up and brought it to the girl, kneeling down next to her. "so thats your power then", she more so stated then asked, it was still abit wierd, transformation powers creeped her abit.. then again her own power was probably creepy to others. "Have they been trying to help you control it?? you know, make it so it doesn't do this to you" she was referring to the obvious discomfort the girl showed, though it never crossed her mind that it wasn't that particular form that caused the discomfort.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:07 am

She shut her eyes tight. "It's not a power. It's a curse. I don't want they to help me with it... I don't want anybody to know about it." She took some deep breaths and relaxed a bit. She opened her eyes up and took the glass of water. She sipped it. She was tired. She was upset. She probably shouldn't have snapped at the girl. "I'm sorry..." She tried to relax a little more. "I just really don't like it..." She set down the half-empty glass and started to stroke her hair. She would be okay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:42 am

That attitude wasn't exactly new to her, she had seen it many times befor. Some kids never liked their powers, for whatever reason. She sighed abit as the girl drank her water. "Hey, no need to apologise, if thats how you feel, thats how you feel. But, lots of kids feel their abilities are a curse. Thats why you gotta learn how to control it and use it to help you. That way you don't feel so bad when it happens. If you don't want to , you don't want to, but thats what this place is for", she nodded matter of factly. Of course.. they might not be able to help her mentally with it.. was there a school psycologist.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:53 am

She took a deep breath. Again. She chewed her lip. Again. She would be okay. She started to stroke one of her arms. She looked up at the girl. "So..." She needed something else to talk about. "What are you able to do?" She needed to get rid of these thoughts. She needed to get better. She needed to find out more. Her thoughts went to the boy. She was starting to hurt inside. She tightened her fists. She just needed the girl to talk. She could get better.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:17 am

The question brought on a slight blush, she really didn't like talking about it, and worse if she showed it. Her double liked to be ... difficult. "Well, I can split myself in two.. but for some reason my twin is really, umm.. flirty", that was the best way she could put it. Though the more likly explanation is her usage for her double over the years may have just made her personality switch to that when she seperated.. afterall. Even normally Alex was a flirt.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:10 am

Huh. That was interesting. She kind of wanted to see it, but she didn't want to make the girl do it. The girl's blush said something. She shrugged. "I see." She smiled a little. She felt better. She took another deep breath and stood up. "I'm sorry I showed you that. I was just feeling a little... odd. I didn't want to be taking advantage of your hospitality without you knowing much about me." She held a bit of a smile. Nothing could make her feel bad right now. She kind of wanted to hug the girl, but she wasn't sure. It might be odd.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:50 am

Alex nodded. "yea, of course. Nothing to worry bout there. I knew you had a power, especially since you said you come here. " She smiled abit at the girl. Even if that power is one of the more freaky ones around. "Thanks for showing me." Alex held out a hand to the girl, kind of like for a handshake. It felt alittle awkward to hug the girl right now, though if she did initiate one, Alex wouldn't pull back.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:41 am

The girl was so accepting. She was glad. The girl's hand came out. She reached forward to take it, but decided instead to move her body forward and grab the girl in a hug. She held her head against the girl's chest. "Thank you so much for everything." She shut her eyes and just smile. She was so happy right now. She probably wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for the girl. She was a little scared of what she might've done...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:56 pm

She stared down at the girl for a second, she really seemed to like hugs. It took her a moment to respond, wrapping her arms around the girl gently. "Your welcome sweetie.. don't worry about it", she smiled at the girl. She needed to calm down abit, sure that specific power was abit worrysome , but it was ok. The girl wasn't bad at all, she still needed help... and this could be an advantage if she ever needed help in a fight... just transforming was enough. Hmm.... wait. What was she doing!, she had morals! (somewhere ok...) Kids shouldn't be used for that kinda stuff.... so.. tempting though.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:27 am

She was glad to have somebody on her side again. She nuzzled into the girl's chest a bit. She opened her eyes a bit and broke the hug. She took a step back. She had a bit of a sheepish smile on her lips. She looked into the girl's eyes. "So... I actually don't know too much about you. Just your name and what you can do. Any important things I should know?" She did need to get to know the girl. It would make staying here a bit safer. She didn't want to say anything wrong or upset the girl somehow.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:14 am

Shes slept with people knowing less.. really. Like that stuff was ever really important. Oh, right, she'd be staying under a different context. She smiled at the girl. "well, Not alot that you need to know I guess. We can just get to know each other as time goes on. Umm, unless there is anything specific you want to know", that was the best she could come up with. Really, how do you define yourself for others.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:05 am

She shrugged. "I guess that's fine. If you need to know anything about me... I probably couldn't tell you. I don't know too much about myself, as it is. Just the few things I've picked up." She stood in silence for a couple seconds. "I have one question for you about yourself, though. How old are you?" She wasn't exactly sure why she wanted to know. It would probably tell her what grade the girl was in, and maybe they would be the same age. It was just a fun thing to know.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:22 pm

"I'm seventeen", Alex giggled abit at the question, giving a slight wink as she taped the girls nose lightly with her forefinger, "though most girls say its rude to ask a girl her age, I'll let it slide." she giggled, having spoken in a joking manor. Stretching up afterwards. "Thats ok, as I said, we can learn from each other. " She was used to learning this way.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:32 pm

She smiled and nodded, giggling a bit when her nose was touched. The girl was only a couple years older than her. She wasn't sure why it seemed like so much older. She wasn't sure what to say now. She just stood, biting her lip. She tried to think of conversation they could have. It wasn't very easy. She played her fingers against each other. Maybe they should do something. She didn't know what they would do. Why was she such a boring person. Maybe she should get washed up and dressed? That would probably be good.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:21 pm

"How bout you get dressed hun, we need to start looking for that boy of yours. " She still had no idea where to start. She figured the easiest place to start would be the cafeteria.. and then maybe the gym. She really hoped he was a student. Maybe she should ask about it."Hey, was he a student here?". Hopefully the girl was cooperative, she got upset pretty easy about it.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:26 pm

She nodded. She guessed it would be good to go out and find him. She nodded to the girl's suggestion. "He used to be a student here, but he graduated recently. I don't think he'd be around here anywhere. Our best shot would be town." She walked took her pile of clothes and walked into the bathroom. She stripped out of the gown and pulled on all the clothes she had before. They were soft from the wash. The dress was so nice. She took a deep breath. They would find him. She stepped back out and looked to the girl.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Town, great, she pulled out her phone and called for a cab while she waited for the girl, when the girl came out she smiled, "come on then, I called a cab, they should be around the front of the school soon", she extended her hand to take the girls and then lead the way out of her dorm room. Soon they'd be in town and sooner they'd be geting into the cab.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:34 pm

The girl called a cab. A car... She walked to the girl and took her hand. She followed the girl outside. She was a little anxious. She hadn't been in a car with anybody but him. She really wasn't a fan of cars. They went too fast. She held the girl's hand tight. She would've been fine walking, but she guessed a cab would be quicker. More time to search. She chewed on her lip. Just a car. With a stranger driving. It was no big deal. She would be fine.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next