Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drinks all around! (Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Drinks all around! (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinks all around! (Open)

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Azamuki could feel the foreboding junior’s eyes on him as he spoke with Rayne; apparently he didn’t give her the ‘show’ she wanted, because he felt her gaze leave him. She had ineptly fallen backward onto the floor; more than likely she was wasted at this point. Rayne helped her back up, and directed her to the couch. Rayne had explained that he was also a graduate, and that afterward he took on management over some big weapons manufacturer. Azamuki had no idea. “Distributing arms and utilizing them are one in the same. It seems war is all this generation thinks about.” He remarked disdainfully with a sneer. Afterward, Rayne had asked what made Azamuki want to teach. “To be honest, there’s nowhere else for me to go in this world, and I care deeply for the development and contentment of students who were more or less like me.” It was a genuine answer, this time there was no grin on his face. It was how he truthfully felt.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Alex giggled abit, as she was helped up. A slight hiccup as she try to catch her breath. "n-n-n-no.. I, I can take it" she giggled, putting most of her weight on rayne as she was guided to the couch. "Issss all goood" she giggled again and slumped on the couch. She was pretty much wasted. Soon the alcohole would take full effect. And her flirty nature will definately get the best of her. She watched Azamuki for a second, it helped she couldn't really see him properly.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Rayne looked at Alex for a bit out of amusement more than anything. When he turned his head back to Azamuki he smirked, however it was different than the other times. The smirk seemed to have this evil intent connotation with it. Rayne chuckled a little bit, "I just sell them to governments, and sometimes design them. What happens with them after they're out of my hands is none of my business." With that last word Rayne crossed his right leg over his left and spoke up again, "It's funny, I think if I had, had you as a teacher I probably wouldn't listen to you because you give off this uptight appearance at first. What with the prim and proper military uniform and all. I'd more than likely just pass you off as some cunt." With that he picked up his wine glass and took a sip.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Now Azamuki’s student, Alex, was so far gone. Rayne didn’t even seem to care enough about her. It was revolting, especially since the two of them were already acquainted with one another. What sort of friend would allow her to act so irresponsibly? Rayne enlightened Azamuki with his outlook on what it is he does for a living. Azamuki sneered mockingly. “How characteristic; you care little for what your clients do with your arms, so long as you’re gaining from it. For every action, there is a consequence; a reaction. It is a shame, truly.” He paused. “You have learned little to nothing from Darks...” He didn’t care to contemplate why he was selling arms, just that he was doing it, and for the wrong reasons. “Your ability is something extraordinary, Rayne. However, you hideaway as a well-off, complacent industrialist, and allow for your clienteles to use what you yield as they please; and get rewarded for it; such a wasteful, fruitless labor, it is.” He thought for only a moment. “…Unless you are endeavoring to drive mankind to its own extinction.” That was an audacious suggestion, nevertheless, Azamuki cared little for what he said, his intentions were showing vaguely, but the only student around wasn’t even ‘here’.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Ugh... so much talking. Not enough dancing.. or cuddling... or kissing. Well alex didn't really care what she was doing when drunk as long as it didn't involve conversation. She hadn't the attention span for it. "Oh shush...your sposed to relaxxxx" she giggled. Shifting in her seat to get comfortable. One of her hands drifted to touch along raynes neck. Moving down along to his shoulder. She was getting unnecessarily close. Another giggle coming from her."let the music take ya" she stated to azamuki. She wasn't even trying to hide her intentions.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Rayne sighed, though doing nothing to fight off her advances. Rayne was enjoying this talk with Azamuki although he didn't show it, infact he started to look annoyed, "I actually learned quite a bit from Darks, especially having only been there for a year and a half." He stopped talking when Azamuki brought up his ability, "You know nothing about my power. Don't act like you do. And as for trying to drive mankind to its own extinction. Mankind has had a self destructive nature, since the beginning of man they have killed each other for resources, land, and even love. It is not my fault if they come to me to fuel their destructive desire. But, what you also don't know is that I supply the best and cleanest energy to the whole city for free. I own five, 5 Star hotels that provide rooms and food for the homeless for free. And you try to say I haven't learned anything from Darks. At this moment I have top notch scientists trying to make a earth defense system to guard us from asteroids and eventual solar flares that will not out all electronics not safeguarded by a gold casing." He took a gulp of his wine.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Azamuki was ever more aggravated by Alex, who was acting beyond foolish at this point. He didn’t comment though, mainly because he was busy discussing a delicate matter with Rayne. This man had more substantial wealth and influence than Azamuki had initially imagined. He also didn’t like it when discussions weren’t flowing in his favor, lest he’d get annoyed. “All of the unethical and authoritative give their share of aid to the public. You are the type who is only motivated by his own agenda, keeping everybody in your favor is how you preserve power and respect from the people.” He paused, smirking ever so slightly. “It matters little to me where else your money goes. Today, anyone can be wealthy and powerful if they work hard enough for it.” Rayne spoke of some planetary security system against asteroids and other highly unlikely phenomena. “How amusing.” He spoke quietly. “Something else mankind is well-known for is creating order out of chaos… I presume you see yourself as merely feeding this perceptual chain of mankind’s calamity.” Azamuki had no interest in nourishing what was already there, he intended to alter it entirely. “Not all of us can simply sit idly by while the world keeps turning.” He ended with that. Whatever this man was preparing for the world, it didn’t coincide with Azamuki’s own agenda; but perhaps overtime they would reach some level of understanding.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Alex really dislike the conversation, mainly because she couldn't keep track, she noticed Raynes lack of appreciation though. She tried something else, inching closer as she tried to lick at his neck to get some sort of pleasing reactiong out of him. It was probably obvious she had no actual control at the moment of herself. Her other hand drifted to his thigh. "You know your kinda cute" she giggled again, maybe drinking the harder shots was a rbad idea. She swung back abit. Her body rocking instead of sitting up straight.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Rayne still was showing no sign of caring about Alex's actions except for turning his head to look at her and then back to Azamuki, "My agenda is great for all, or atleast that's what the math supports." He chuckled a little, he didn't seem annoyed anymore, "My company is making great strides in the field of medicine and technology, one of my teams just finished the prototype of nanite, a little robot that can be administered into your blood stream that'll fix anything that is wrong with you. We are almost on the verge of making the best processor out of a man made crystal that can do all the work of a super computer in a 1mm by 1mm cube."

Rayne sighed, "And if that doesn't change your mind. Which I suppose it hasn't, next month I will be at a conference to unveil a new type of engine that runs solely off my power grid wirelessly. O% percent emissions in a cheap and easy to mass produce engine. Next year working with the government, every car in the country will be outfitted with a new onboard computer fueled by my power system that will drive the car based on other car's location on said grid. And if it works here, it will be unveiled globally.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:35 am

While the two were in the middle of their banter, Alex had persisted trying to get some sort of feedback from Rayne, by feeling him up or otherwise. It was all relatively awkward; this girl had no principles, but then again… She was plastered. Rayne had a lot to say for himself; many accomplishments. It could very easily amaze anyone, but, Azamuki wasn’t necessarily involved in what he had to impart on him. He was not born Human, and didn’t share any of their trepidations and otherwise. Some of what Rayne had said sounded fake; unrealistic; but maybe Rayne was capable of making it all into a reality. Everyone had an agenda, and it wasn’t easy imagining Rayne’s. It would surely entail more thought. “You seem to have your hands in every industry.” It wasn’t adding up, there was always more to this happenstance. Azamuki decided it was about time he got back on track, he’d entertained Rayne long enough at this point. “Are you ready to tell me where those two boys are?” He smiled.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:25 am

It seemed that she wasn't able to get anything that she would call a good reaction out of Rayne. Even when he looked at her, she wasn't sure what was going through his head. Hmph... she wasn't used to not being the center of attention when plastered. Even when she wasn't she was still able to get some reaction from the people she was around. "hmph, no one wants to play?".. her hand crep up to actually try and feel him up. Though if this didn't work she'd probably end up having her clone come out for alittle extra fun. If all else failed she could have a flirt off with herself.. the things she did to entertain herself would amaze many people.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:55 am

Rayne was no stranger to being felt up, although it felt good he kept a cool demeanor. His eyes sitting on Azamuki with a piercing stare, "I like to have options if something doesn't work, for the three months that I've been at the company I've tripled the budget into research and development. The old man who previously ran the company was content with selling outdated arms and armor, I'm a visionary and I encourage my employees to be so as well. I mean I've been with the company for only three months and although the first month was rocky the last two has been the second and first best months in the company's history with profits having quadrupled." He chuckled at Azamuki's question, "I was waiting for you to bring them up again. They were punished for sneaking into the club, and were released an hour ago. They're fine, I had one of my drivers take them to their respective homes." The grin on his face was a mile wide.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:14 pm

Azamuki listened while Rayne had generally described his three-month history as CEO of some colossal, profitable corporation. When Azamuki asked of the boys, he was given an unbecoming laughter, and though he had given him an answer, the grin on his face told Azamuki that there was more to it. “So, what is this company of yours called anyways? You never made that much clear to me yet.” He was a little interested, but he knew he’d have to amuse Rayne for just a little longer. Alex was literally groping the man’s groin. “Not here. Not in front of me. She should not even be in here.” Azamuki warned Rayne. He sounded wholly serious despite the gentleness of his voice; which was unusual, coming from Azamuki. He recalled Rayne having said ‘my Kasi’ previously. Unmistakably, he was in some kind of relationship with this girl. If she was in fact a schoolgirl at Darks, it had to have been a nickname, for Azamuki was unaware of anyone going by the name Kasi.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:40 pm

It didn't seem like any of her advances where doing her any good. She huffed abit as her hand worked harder, clumsily. Though it didn't last long befor she leaned back and away again, she opened her mouth as if to say something befor her body convulsed. She wasn't feeling too good, she hadn't been drinking much water tonight. She slumped forward into a half drunken daze.. she wasn't really asleep as unable to get her body to move.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Rayne was not amused by Alex at all by this point, in fact he was extremely annoyed. He shot her a glare and then his phone rang, he answered it and spoke in a completely different language, "Ja, ja sir. Jag håller helt och hållet. Jag är ledsen, sir. I... I... vet sir, jag förstår." (Yes, yes sir. I agree completely. I'm sorry, sir. I...I...know sir, I understand.) After he hung up the phone he regained his composure, "I'll take her to the hospital, but I need to go." He snapped his fingers and the booth guard came up and took hold of Alex.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Finally, the discussion was reaching an end. Azamuki didn’t anticipate being in Seventh Sin for as long as he was. Alex slumped headlong, and Azamuki hurried toward her, to prevent her from falling wholly onto the floor. Rayne too was seemingly aggravated, and he seemed more busy than ever all the sudden. Azamuki didn’t realize he had been taking orders, judging by the manner in which he spoke. He was needed elsewhere. “Before you leave, I need confirmation that the two boys are safe. You have their home address, yes?” He’d look around the district before returning to the University, but he needed to know for sure. Rayne had taken it upon himself to take care of Alex. Since Kasi and Alex were acquainted, he didn’t worry for her well-being in Rayne’s care; and if he sought to pull a move on her, he would have done it by now.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:16 am

Alex was carried out by some lovely gentlemen... or giant globs of darkness, she wasn't too sure which was holding her. She tried to struggle abit.. but her body wasn't complying with any of her desires. She probably drank far too much. Especially without the aid of water to keep her stable. She twitched.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2