Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunchtime (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Lunchtime (OPEN) Empty Lunchtime (OPEN)

Post by Kaiyo Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:56 am

The cold metal of her necklace prickled against her warm neck. This whole seal thing was weird enough, but Kaiyo was really starting to doubt how effective it could really be. Sure, she hadn't exploded anything with it on, but it didn't stop the odd spark or the jolting convulsions she experienced every-time she tried to hold it back. It was probably worse today as well, she was nervous. Of course she didn't show it, Kaiyo was never so shy around people in fact it often went the other way. Her hand shakily traced through her blonde hair, tugging at the back of her signature headband to make sure it was secure enough.

The shaking wasn't nerves, it was the lightning; she'd lost her temper moment ago with an annoying member of staff- she'd sort that out later though. For now, she'd rather be a bit jittery. The Cafeteria was almost full as the new kid strolled through the tables. People stared, it was just her, it was everyone. The kids at this place, some of them at least, had this certain way of eyeing up each-other like sides of meat. It was un-nerving to say the least. Still, with all her small stature would allow, she held her head high, smiling with all the sincerity she could muster as she slid her tray across the line for food.
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Back to top Go down

Lunchtime (OPEN) Empty Re: Lunchtime (OPEN)

Post by Vashy Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:26 am

It was strange for Alex to eat in the cafeteria. Then again, it was also strange for the girl to even attend class. She was far too tired to bother walking to town today. Hell even waiting around for the cab was off putting. She needed to curb some of her night time activities. Stretching back, making her top ride up and contract over her chest. Exposing part of her stomach. Her skirt was rolled up, exposing most of her thigh. If anything most of her clothing was designed to draw some sort of attention from those around her. And a quick scan of the room told her nothing different. Some students watched. She was always one to welcome putting on a show for them.

She casually strolled into line. Playing up the sway of her skirt. She had most of her movements down pat. She could easily make her skirt fly alittle too high. She glanced over todays options. "eh.. it'll have to do" Alex had to actually eat befor gym. She wasn't allowed another fainting spell. The plan was a simple pasta dish. Nothing too fancy today.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiyo Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:15 am

Kaiyo's eyes traced up and down the short-skirt girl who'd decided to cut in front of her in the queue. Rude. Kaiyo sighed, still caught on the edge of her anger spurt she picked up her tray. Bumping her shoulder purposefully against Alex as she passed her. Kaiyo herself was in her sports kit; a white tank top and black shorts like a golden strip down the side. Either way, she knew there was a point where there was too much thigh. Kaiyo didn't mind being the new kid, its not like she acted like it anyway.

Her chicken sandwich didn't exactly look brilliant, but it would do. Her messy casual look had caught only a few glances, but she'd figured it was because people didn't know her. She didn't mind that. Kaiyo wandered across to the closest empty table, sliding her tray down with a light sigh. She needed to calm down now.
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:27 am

Apparently her entrence wasn't as well received from the person next to her, she was bumped into. Not even a rushed sorry left the girl. Apparently she didn't hear about manors. Hmph, Alex was glad she didn't knock the tray over. With a slight huff she walked over towards the girl. Not once showing any sign of annoyance. The girl was sporty. Obviously. Her clothing style left little other option, unless she liked catching the boys eyes with her shorts. She waited at the edge of the table.

"Hey there, mind if I join you?, afterall lunch is always more fun with company~" Alex was laying it on abit thick, she always found it harder with girls . Maybe it was a gender thing, if she was a boy it would probably be reversed. She always found it easy to charm boys. Girls where alot more complicated in her opinion.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiyo Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:16 am

As the girl neared her, Kaiyo whipped around as fast as lightning. She was hard to catch off guard really, but that was just part of her power. Anyway, it made her seem a little on edge, her eyes narrowed on the short skirted girl as she spoke. Never one to try and hold grudges she shrugged complacently. 'You mean a rude queue jumper has nowhere else to sit, heh, knock yourself out i guess' she smirked lightly. Maybe she'd judged the girl too harshly, though she seemed to emphasise the company a little too much. Kaiyo shuffled to her side to make room for the girl.

Her head dropped lightly onto her hands, ruffling her hair back to its messy look that she preferred. Her head titled towards the girl, the spark of lightning from her seal sprang through her body, but Kaiyo made no obvious reaction to this. 'Erm, I'm Kaiyo by the way...It's my first day' There it was, that little nervous smile that crept through her confidence.
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:07 am

Alex quickly took on a look of mock pain. The comment was alittle unecessary. Considering how well she knew most of the senior and juniors in the school. She could easily sit with anyone else. Her expression quickly changed, giving a soft chuckle. As she slid her tray onto the table, taking a seat. "So thats what that was about, Well I'm sorry if i offended you, I don't tend to eat in the cafeteria. " it was true. She leaned back, her hands placed either side of her body. She was inspectiing the girl.

If she had to guess, she was most likly a freshmen. Definately not a fashionista, she could change that. she could do alot of things with the girl actually. But that depended on how willing she was to change her look. or even let her in. Right, back on track. It was the girls first day. "Oh, really. That explains why I didn't recognise you. " she wrinkled her nose in worry and gave a soft pout. "Sorry, you look alot like my first girlfriend' it was a small lie. It was one of many she would end up using. "I'm Alex by the way. Nice to meet you."
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiyo Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:39 am

Kaiyo's eyes narrowed at the mocking look of pain, she didn't buy it for a moment, but there was still something quite believable about it. She made a mental note to be more cautious of this girl, though already, she was starting to grate on uncertainty. Kaiyo shrugged off her apology all the same, taking a tentative bite from her sandwich. Her face contorted as she chewed, her mouth engulfed in the chalky taste. She dropped the limp sandwich back on her tray. Swallowing hard as she replied, 'Yeah i can see why...' A few large gulps of water later, and her mouth didn't taste like death anymore.

Kaiyo's own soft expression lifted, a faint smile toying on her lips as she nodded. Faltering for a moment, she titled her head to the side ever so slightly, a rogue strand of golden hair tickling her neck as she moved. First girlfriend huh? 'Heh, then how come you didn't recognise me?' she smirked lightly. She always seemed to remind people of someone else. As almost instinct, Kaiyo's hand moved up to her seal, her thumb tracing around it's sharp edges as she looked at the girl next to her. 'Alex, nice to meet ya' she smiled, her face lighting up with a genuine sincerity as she did so. It perhaps wasn't as practised as well as this woman, but it was real.
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:09 am

The girl caught her in her little lie, well partially, even if she did look like someone she knew. She couldn't be completely certain. A soft flush formed on her cheeks. "well, i wasn't completely sure. you know" plus her first was when she herself was a freshmen. There was no way the girl could still look exactly the same. Right right, no real arguments needed. Alex smiled at the girl, it was a trained nervous smile.

She leaned over her tray, picking up the fork. "I hope the food isn't too bad today, i don't normally eat in the cafeteria.. " she took a bite of her pasta. It wasn't bad. She smiled. "you know, If you'd like I'd love to treat you to one of teh resturants in town. Kinda like a welcome to darks celebration" with just the two of them. She loved making people squirm in those situations. She wouldn't do anything with the girl, she was far too young for her. but she would enjoy pushing her buttons so to speak.. thats if she could manage without Claire finding out.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down