Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day For The Devil {OPEN}

2 posters

Go down

A Day For The Devil {OPEN} Empty A Day For The Devil {OPEN}

Post by TurningGears Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:28 pm

The moon always took control after the sun, they alternated throughout the hours and they gave what they could and took what they needed. The sun accompanied by the clouds during the blue sky supported the livelihood of the innocent where as the moon dragged by the black housed the rouge. Among the wicked laid a man who's sins couldn't be counted by man. His humanity was lost long ago and all his basics knowledge of love was diminished in his forgotten years. One could say he was a dead man that could walk, if you asked him yourself he would probably agree. Even his name was defined entirely from Malevolence, "Malfattore": One who hurts. Though his carried a monstrous burden it was him who was in true agony. Walking along the dimmed streets Malfattore spat out a string of incomprehensible complaints. His eyes were bagged and his body screamed rest, one foot after another dragged him closer and closer to darkness. He was about to collapse. It was only when his eyes failed him when he welcomed the cold cement beneath him as he fell face first.
TurningGears
TurningGears

Back to top Go down

A Day For The Devil {OPEN} Empty Re: A Day For The Devil {OPEN}

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:34 am

Her green eyes followed the man as he stumbled by and eventually dropped to the ground. Lisbeth wasn't getting a reading on him. Everything just felt really negative in his head, though maybe it was just the air about him. He didn't particularly look like a pleasant person: his face was locked on a rather grumpy demeanor. She wasn't really sure if she wanted to get involved in his business. Sure, he had just fallen to the ground, but somebody else could definitely help him out if they wanted to, right?

She looked around her and noticed that nobody was around to help besides her. She grumbled a bit. All she wanted was a peaceful night out without any complications. She walked within an arm's length of the body, now strewn on the floor. She knelt down and pushed some thoughts into his head. You alright? This usually incited more of a response than just talking.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TurningGears Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:55 pm

"You alright?" the message was sent straight to his head. If he had enough strength he would of pondered the reasons why he was hearing a voice in his head. But he only had enough energy to let out a small grumble of exhaustion. Of course he wasn't "ok", if he was he wouldn't of been laying on the floor. To his surprise Malfattore responded by turning over, staring at the other that was in his presence and answered back. "No". it was meant to be more of a joke but Malfattore found himself coughing in pain. After a short groan he took a moment to stare at the other person. Taking his eyes off her he took sight of the sky above. It was beautiful if only he could be apart of them.
TurningGears
TurningGears

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:42 am

The man's response made her smile a bit. Sure, it seemed a little sad, but she was getting the notion that he meant it as a joke. Not much from the actual response, but he was giving off this vibe. The man was coughing. She thought a bit. It would probably be better if she was to help him. She held up one finger to him. I'll be right back. She walked away, leaving him on the ground.

It wasn't long, maybe 2 or 3 minutes, before she returned from the corner store a couple blocks down with a bottle in her hand. She walked back to where she left the man and knelt next to him, setting the bottle of water on the ground. Do you want me to help you drink, or can you do it yourself? Being polite was key to getting people to like you. People are more useful when they like you.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TurningGears Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:19 am

Malfattore struggled to get up it took him several attempts before he finally manage to rest on a neighboring wall. I'll be right back, Malfattore blinked and she was gone. What was she planning? There must be some reason why she was helping. The people he has encountered always exchanged some sort of service when he was given help. And he wasn't in favor of being in the girls favor. He wanted to escape, if she meant danger she would of caught him in a susceptible moment. He was vulnerable. It was only a few minutes before she returned with a bottle of water.

Malfattore glanced in suspicion at the girl as she set the bottle next to him. "Do you want me to help you drink, or can you do it yourself?". Malfattore swiped the bottle quickly while giving her a doubtful eye. "I'm fine myself...What do you want from me?..."
TurningGears
TurningGears

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:38 pm

The man wasn't speaking very kindly. He didn't seem to like being in such a weak position. He had taken the bottle, but seemed a bit reluctant to drink it. He was glaring strangely at her. He was speaking a little clearly now. What did she want from him? Oh, how could he ever possibly be asking something like that? How cruel could the world be that an average person would so cynically assume that she, an innocent schoolgirl, would have ulterior motives? She chuckled a bit on the inside at the thought of actually being like that.

She thought for a couple seconds, staring into the man's one exposed eye. He lips curled to a devilish grin. Maybe this was better spoken out loud. "Well, what can you give me?" She kinda sensed that the man saw her as stronger, at least for the time being. She hoped she could hold up this facade for a while longer.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TurningGears Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:50 pm

"Well, what can you give me?" He gave her a long stare. She must be bluffing. After taking a long swig of the bottle of water Malfattore began to laugh. She mustn't be serious, was she? It was hard to believe but who was he to judge. Women could be scary if they wanted to. From his past experience they have just the same potential of being menacingly frightening than the next. But Malfattore was confident enough in his own capabilities, so he had a little less to worry about. Putting the bottle down beside Malfattore gave another glance at the girl.

"Nothing, I have nothing". He gave her a crooked smile, he was almost drenched in arrogance. "What are you going to do about it?"
TurningGears
TurningGears

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:07 pm

The man started drinking the water. He laughed at her question. She frowned. He had nothing. He called it. He knew she was faking it. The man wanted to know what she was going to do. She wished she at least had some sort of flashy thing to show off. She could keep talking to him in his head, but that wasn't really special. Her frown turned to a smile.

She turned and sat down next to the man with her back against wall. "Nothing. I can't do anything." She looked up at the stars.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TurningGears Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:47 pm

"Nothing. I can't do anything." Malfattore smirked it wasn't unexpected. Though to him it was actually preferred. A small chuckle began to emit from the mans throat as he took another sip of the bottle. He turned his attention towards her once more, "....Good...". He wasn't looking for trouble and for once he didn't run into it. He followed her skyward gaze at the stars. Finally he could relax without the fear of someone trailing after him, and it actually felt quite nice. If only it could stay like that.

He was tired of fearing himself, he yearned for a change. But to him that would be a long shot dream he would never see. Fate gave him the opportunities but he chose the latter. It was the harsh truth that he would have to accept.
TurningGears
TurningGears

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:44 am

Just a short 'good.' It was a little unsettling. She bit down on her lip and touched her earpiece. She focused on his head. Nobody else was here, it shouldn't hurt that bad at night. She picked up a lot of relief from him. He didn't seem to like how scared he's been lately. She didn't sense any negative motives. Maybe it was a completely benevolent remark. She set her earpiece back to normal.

She could probably just sit and relax a bit. Not like she didn't relax all the time anyway. The worst that happens to her normally are just some pretty bad headaches. Sometimes blackmail backfires, but she can deal with that. She pulled her legs up to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. She breathed in and out deeply. It was a pretty quiet night.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TurningGears Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:05 am

The night was forgiving unlike most he had to endure. But he was sure the next wouldn't be so pleasant, it would be considered a miracle if he had another day like today. So he chose to enjoy it. He didn't have any intention to hurt the other in his presence. It was almost like he was turning soft or gentle like by now. "Hey uh, I just wanted to thank you." he was actually trying to be sociable, it was an attempt but it was quite laughable. Malfattore's eyes darted around the scene in a awkward fashion before lifting his arm to itch the back of his head. "I didn't get to catch your name.... I'm Malfattore by the way.." he turned to face the girl with an extended arm readying for a greet.

It was almost years since Malfattore felt human once more.
TurningGears
TurningGears

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:16 am

She sat in silence with the man before he spoke up and thanked her. She smiled a bit and just nodded. He seemed a bit nervous. She was anticipating something bad, but he just started to talk. Maybe he was a shy person. She didn't want to expect anything bad. The man reached a hand out to her and gave his name. She looked him in the eyes, her lips still raised in a smile.

"My name is Lisbeth. You may call me whatever you like." She reached her hand out and took his, giving it a delicate grip. The man was acting much more inviting now. She was happier, but she didn't think she could get much out of him.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TurningGears Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:51 pm

"I'd just stick with Lisbeth. Its nice to meet you.." Is that how people greeted each other? He lost track of the days since anyone had ever responded with such a gesture. A simple one too. One that could be normal for him but it wasn't. So.... What now? Releasing her hand after a brief shake Malfattore focused onto the night sky once more. There wasn't much to say... In truth he was at lost with his words.
TurningGears
TurningGears

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down