Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost [Join in everyone!]

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lost [Join in everyone!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Lost [Join in everyone!]

Post by Ethan Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Ethan looked up at Dylan and then back at the glass in his shoulder.  The boy  sighed a bit as he spoke up, "Look, I think it'd be a good idea to part ways. I know someone close who can patch up my shoulder. Ethan raised his eyebrow as he finished his sentence waiting for Dylan's response. He looked back at the glass in his shoulder and ran hus finger along it gently. Ethan was rather drained from the fights earlier,  but was hiding that fact just well enough that Dylan wouldn't notice.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice2215 Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Dylan raised an eyebrow at the shorter teen's words, then he shrugged and spoke. "If you're sure about it, I could just walk back to the city and get a cab back to Darks or something." He looked at the night sky, a sudden surge of hunger reminding him that he hadn't had anything to eat since breakfast. "Actually, that's exactly what I'll do, head to the city, grab something to eat, then take a cab back to Darks. I'll see you tomorrow then." Dylan waved goodbye to Ethan and set off in the direction of the city.
Ice2215
Ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:36 am

Ethan waited until Dylan was out of sight before he turned around and head back the way fhey came. He hopped back over the fence and continued his way through the forest until he stopped at the edge of the city. The boy eyed around him for a short while and then continued his way back into the city. Heading for the city center ince again.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4