Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Room mate (Private)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New Room mate (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Room mate (Private)

Post by Richter Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Alex seemed to understand. She had kissed Claire on the lips, she had pushed back a bit but Alex pulled away. Claire smiled weakly at Alex's offer and nodded. "I-I'd like that." said Claire. She moved her arm and get her legs slide down. Now sitting normally, she waited for Alex. She was going to let her take the lead. "I-I just have one request... I-I don't mind if your rough... but it's my first time doing anything like this so c-could you be try to be a bit gentle."
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:38 pm

Heh, the girl actually wanted her to do it. Alex smiled in a tender manor, She giggled abit at the request. "Of course sweetie, I'll try to be gentle." Her double had a habit of going full on quickly. But they both agreed slow and gentle at first was always good. Though they excelled at teasing the body befor getting to the good part. Alex pressed her lips to Claires again, her hands making easy work of her clothing. Alex's containment of her desire lasted all of half an hour befor she stopped teasing.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:08 am

Claire now laid naked next to Alex on Alex's bed. She snuggled up close to Alex under the covers. It was now much, much later, she felt ind of sorry for the people in the rooms next store, she wasn't exactly the most quite person over the past few hours. She lightly suckled on Alex's neck. She was extremely sore in so many different places it would probably hurt to sit for a while. At the end of the bed where some of the toys, gags, lotions and other stuff they used in the past few hours. Claire couldn't stay in her bed tonight, she wanted to be next to Alex. That and the sheets where soaked in multiple different liquids. She felt more then sated, she was extremely tired, but she didn't want to sleep... at least not yet. "It's going to be hard to sit thanks to you..." joked Claire quietly, wrapping herself around Alex. "I feel bad, I barely did anything for you, but I don't think I can take anymore." The night had been a blur. She yawned and rested her head on Alex's chest. She felt so tired.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:21 am

She enjoyed herself during the last few hours, it was quiet fun to play with a new body. She had to remember to ease Claire into some of the more... extreme versions of her play. She blushed abit at Claire's little joke. "Hehe, I'm sorry hun, I tend to get carried away sometimes", she winked and giggled. Leaning to nuzzle Claire's cheek befor she lay her head on Alex's chest. "Trust me, you did lots for me", she enjoyed both giving and receiving. Though normally if she wasn't satisfied her clone would help her feel better. She grinned at the thought of tag teaming Claire, next time she might have to try it. Though it'd be abit rougher.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:48 am

Claire yawned again, she felt tired. She fought the creeping sleep that was descending upon her. She felt happy but at the same sad, Alex could never know the truth about her and no matter how much she would hate it if she were to become a danger, her mission would come first. Claire yawned again and nuzzled Alex's chest before resting on it again. She felt nice she made Alex fell good too. She loved Alex, everything from her looks, her smell, how much she seemed to care for her... everything. Her eyes flickered closed and she yawned one more time. "I'm sorry..." said Claire barely audible. Sleep over took her and she slipped away into it's sweet embrace.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:54 am

Alex smiled, watching Claires battle, she could tell the girl was tired. It would mean she did her job well. Though normally she wouldn't stop untill the person passed out from pleasure. She took it easy this time. She wondered what exactly Claire was sorry about. "you did nothing wrong sweetie", she whispered as she gave a soft kiss to Claires forhead. Resting back too prepare for her own slumber. Her hands idly stroking Claire's arms. It didn't take long for her to succumb.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:15 am

By time Claire woke up it was late morning. She didn't feel like moving. Her lower half still pounding from the night before. She moved around a bit. She realized she still was wearing no clothes. She mentally shrugged it off. She was still resting on Alex's chest. She moved up to kiss Alex on the lips before resting her head on the pillow next to Alex's. Claire slowly traced the lines left by her hair on Alex's chest. She was in no rush to wake her, she was content to just lay down next to her.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:02 am

Alex was fairly relaxed, she always slept best with someone next to her. A tingling sensation left on her chest from the traceing. She was fairly content in this little space between wakefulness. Just knowing there was warmth next to her. She smiled as her eyes fluttered open. A half yawn escaping her lips. "Morning", was all she managed to say, one hand moving to gently caress Claire's side. It seemed to be a lazy day.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:51 am

She rubbed up next to Alex when she spoke. "Morning." said Claire quietly. She let out a yawn. She did have stuff she needed to get done today. A few tests, some training and then the rest of her classes. She reached down to test her lower regions. She winced, really sore. She crossed off training, no way she was getting that done. She laid down next to Alex for another 30 minutes, taking in her scent. She groaned. "I'm sorry I do have stuff I need to do today." She scooted over to the side of the bed and sat up. It was a bit painful but she manage to get her legs on to the floor. Her legs shook as she began to put weight on them. Once she stood up all the way and began to walk painfully to the shower. "God it is even sore to walk." joked Claire before her legs gave way and she ended up flat on her butt. "Ow." said Claire sharply.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:00 am

Alex was exstatic. She continued her gentle caresses. A morning routine wouldn't be possible, at least not with Claires current expertise level. It also helped that Alex's labido was alot higher then most womens. She giggled abit when Claire winced, quickly changing it to a concerned frown. Nuzzling up to her and kissing along her cheek , neck and shoulders. Gently, and tenderly. She was only showing affection afterall. Alex gave a small groan. "Aww, Ok sweetie", Alex didn't have alot planed for the day. she would probably spend most of it relaxing and sleeping. She didn't feel like class. Alex giggled. "I guess that means we have to practice alot more so you don't feel sore in the mornings", Alex joked. Giving a soft wink and another giggle, Though when Claire fell down she noticed how weak her body still was. Stretching as she stood up to go help the girl. "I guess your going to need a helper today", Alex said in a worried tone, she didn't want Claire to be like this all day. She held out her hands to help her stand, and then wraped her arm around her waist. "I'll help you shower first, then make you something for breakfast", that was most likely going to be cerial. Alex didn't have anything to actually cook for breakfast.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:13 am

Claire giggled at Alex's suggestion of more practice. "I guess so." joked Claire. She kissed Alex on lips once was stood back up and the two walked to the shower. Once in the shower they couldn't help but play a bit, even though it was a bit painful for Claire, she had a high pain tolerance. It was even harder to stand after that long shower. Alex then helped her to island and sat her on a stool. "Ooooowwwwww....." said Claire slowly as she sat. "Stools are probably not the best idea but whatever." Alex then got her some cereal, nothing much but it still made her happy. She munched slowly on her cereal, wondering how last night would change her life if at all.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:21 am

Alex had never really concidered getting proper chairs. She just didn't see a use for them. She had little space to work with. And if she got chairs she would need to lower her little island. "Hehe, I'd love to know what you would suggest I replace them with", she smiled. "Maybe I should put some cream on your sore spots", of course. Doing so might enduce other things to happen. Alex liked her new room mate alot more now. She would have alot of fun with her. Though she might have trouble saying no when she felt like just relaxing. Her body had a mind of its own sometimes.

Alex had a cup of water, she didn't feel like eating anything. She scanned the room from her place. She still wasn't dressed. She would have to pick something out she supposed. Her twin dove tattoo would of been noticeable on her shoulder. "I guess I should put the toys away. Wouldn't want a random room inspection while we where gone", she was half kidding. They didn't actually do those. That she knew of.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:39 am

"Big fluffy message chairs." Joked Claire, although she thought that one would feel nice right now. She adjusted the towel she was wearing and finished up her food. "I think you'd have to really work the cream in there." Claire was really bad at teasing but she thought it was good. It was also telling the truth rubbing some cream on top of the sore spots who probably do nothing. "I'd be ok with having to take another shower." Claire got up, her legs had stopped shaking and she was able to walk on her own slowly if she leaned on the wall. Her sore body cried out when she did though. she was able to walk over to her dresser and pull out some underwear. She dropped the towel and put them on and noticed Alex's tattoo. She thought it fit her. Hers was more hidden on the small of her back but she would be surprised if Alex missed it last night. She looked down at her bed, the sheets still looked a bit damp. She took the sheets off and dumped them on the floor. She thankfully had a back up set and just put those on the bed, she would have to do laundry at some point. "I don't know... I've never seen them do that, besides the door is locked. Worse case senario we could just hide them, I might be a bit sore but i'll get over it."
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:50 am

Alex giggled at Claire's suggestion. Of course, massage chairs. Alex took a sip of her water, as much of a pleasure they would be. It wouldn't fit in with the room. Unfortunately, Alex liked having space to walk around in. "Hmm, I guess", Alex wasn't really certain. She wouldn't really bother with the cream unless Claire really wanted her to. Pain relief , muscle relaxents. Always good. Claire was recovering pretty well, she walked to the dresser without any assistence and even got dressed. Maybe Alex didn't have to help her get around today afterall. "So, that mean you don't need me today?". Alex finished off her glass and stretched her body back again. Well, time to get dressed. Alex walked to her wardrobe. On went the bra and panties. That would do for now. If Claire didn't need her she could just stay and clean up.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:00 am

Claire had finished getting dressed. She walked over to Alex and worked her way under one of Alex's arms. "I don't know about that, I may fall over at anytime today." said Claire. She wanted to spend time with Alex but sh would understand if she didn't want to go with her. "But I understand if you don't want to, there just some tests I got to take today." Claire walked away slowly. "Maybe we can spend more time when I get back but now I have to get going." Claire then left the room, she would be back in a few hours, hopefully by then she would be less sore.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:09 am

Alex was alittle surprised at how affectionate the girl had gotten. Even if she was shy. And abit quiet, she giggled, Giving Claire a gentle kiss befor she left her arms. "Hmm, Well I woudln't want you falling over hun. But I got to clean up still. " And she really didn't feel like leaving the room. Alex grinned, "I'm betting on it", she was more then willing to spend more time with Claire. It was interesting really. Normally she had to go through the formalities of a date.

Once Claire had left, Alex scanned the room once more. "Agh.." she was half tempted to just read some of the more interesting books Claire had instead of actually cleaning up. She spent a large amount of time cleaning. She did the dishes, cleaned up the toys. Dragged out her old bed cuff set. Then got to work setting up her makeshift dungeon. She was quiet proud of herself when she was done. She only had to decide on what outfit to wear. She decided on her leather halter top, and panty set, a chainlink intertwined black skirt over it. A small riding crop by her side. Nothing too over the top. Hmmm.. maybe abit.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:29 am

Claire walked back to her dorm, excited to spend more time with Alex. The tests had dragged on for ages. The plus side was that the soreness had all but vanished. She got to the dorm and opened the door. Not looking inside till she looked the door behind her. She let out a small gap. The dorm room had changed, it looked like a scene from one of her books. "Where do you hide all these things." said Claire. Looked at Alex who was now wearing very tight leather clothing. Claire smiled excitedly.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:43 am

Well, Claire was obviously surprised. She giggled, "Oh, I have my sources", She technically dragged it out from under her bed and the secret spots in her closet. She walked up to Claire, and kissed her hard and full on. She was being abit more forceful this time. Holding Claire close to her by the waist. She wasn't sure wether she should go full out with Claire or not. It would definately be an interesting experience for the girl, it should be her first time with restraints. "Just tell me when you've had enough baby". She grinned as she went to set up. Afew hours of dungeon like work befor she even got to the main event. She was planning on cuffing the girl to the bed for a minimum of four hours. Thats if her stamina was that good.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Claire smiled at Alex's answer. She kissed Alex back with just as much fervor and whimpered as she pulled away. Alex went to go get ready. Claire decided to get ready to. She stripped down to her bra and panties and approached Alex's bed. She got on it and was cuffed by her wrists and ankles. She nodded. "Alright." Then A ball gag was placed around her mouth. It sort of made her wonder how she was suppose to let her know but she figured that was the point. She wondered how Alex would get her underwear off, or she would just push it to the side. She tested the cuffs, they were secure, no way out. She was complete at Alex's mercy.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:38 pm

If Alex truely wanted to keep Claire quiet she would use her double to kiss her and play with her top half, unfortunately. This wasn't one of those times. She was easing the girl.. kinda of. Into her world. She grinned. "Now, we're ready", Alex took a long decorative dagger out from under her bed, she was teasing , pressing the flat of the blade gently against Claire's skin as she first traced along her arm, then placed the blade underneath her bra strap. A simple small pull and the strap was gone. She moved further along to Claire's other arm, and then down the center of her chest, completely destroying the bra and moving it away. She moved further down, using zig zag patterns. Making sure not to dig in too hard or place to heavily on the sharp part of the blade. She wanted there to be a slight sensation. Nothing too dangerous. She did the same to her underwear. Befor putting the knife away. And kissing all along her. It was time to tease the body fully.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Alex had made quick work of her underwear. She wasn't a big fan of the decorative dagger being dragged across her exposed flesh. But she couldn't do much other then move in discomfort and make a muffled grunt. The blade never once cut her but it still bugged her. Alex then began to tease her, which is what she liked. Hours and hours past, all the time at Alex's mercy, and yet it excited her.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:07 am

Alex enjoyed tormenting Claires body, teasing every part of her as best she could, kisses and touches interchanging. When she was at a point where the teasing was also too much for Alex to bear, she started to move to the main event. Spending hours just enjoying Claire's body to its fullest. She watched for signs of breaking, tears, anything that noted too much discomfort. She was tempted to keep going if it didn't look like Claire was too bad. Once she had her fill of fun. Alex undid the restraints and gag. Kissing Claire fully and deeply. "Thank you sweetie", She grinned... and now the real fun begins. She wondered how long it'd take Claire to recover.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:35 am

Over the few hours the only thing that really bugged her was the dagger, even then it excited her. Being bound was an interesting thing, she enjoyed it but at the same time it made her at edge. She was general surprised when the cuffs and gags came off. But Alex pushed her into a kiss before she was able to say anything. The day wasn't over, she still had a few overs before it was over. She was sore as it was, when they started again the soreness slowly came back, but not as bad. But right now she felt just as sore. She held herself closed to Alex, waiting for what's next.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:42 am

"I'm not taking things too far?, am I?", Alex wanted to make sure Claire was ok with everything. Alex technically had a tag team partner for when she got tired. From what she could tell. Claire had amazing stamina. She smiled, taking in her curves, caressing her gently. A short break befor more fun was to begin. Not a thought about what the neighbouring students would think. Then again, they shouldn't have a problem unless it was night time.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:31 am

"No... you're fine." said Claire, breathing heavily. She snuggled up closer to Alex. She was a bit tired but mostly sore. She appreciated the small break Alex was giving her. "I'm just a bit sore, I can keep going." Once the break was over they were back at it.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next