Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Room mate (Private)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New Room mate (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Room mate (Private)

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:16 am

Since she got no answer, Alex assumed the girl would appreciate some help. She wasn't sure what type of system the girl was using, she just handed the books to her or left them on the shelf to make it easier for her to put them away. She didn't want to mess the system up. Though in all honesty she would just have them away in the order she picked them up in if it was hers. "So, what you doing for dinner tonight?". Alex normally ordered in. She was thinking pasta. Maybe chinese. Or pizza. She had a disposable income when she needed it. It just required a visit to her father.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:33 am

Claire sat back down on her bed. "N-nothing. Why do you want to go somewhere?" asked Claire. She never really went out any where. She practically lived off of cafeteria food her whole life. "D-do you know anything that is good?"
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:36 am

"well I was thinking of a quiet night in. I was going to order some Italian for dinner. Since its your first night here, thought I'd shout you dinner", she smiled. Well at least the girl was keen. Alex would of said yes and made it out into a date. But that would be left for when they went clubing. Instead tonight was about relaxing. And getting to know each other. "Just let me know what you want and I'll have someone get it for us". By someone she ment her double. She couldn't very well let the girl know her power straight off the bat.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm

"I-I guess I'll just have spaghetti with extra sauce." said Claire. She really didn't eat out much so this was different. "Sorry it's a boring order I just really don't eat out much." She never really thought it important, besides she only got around 100 dollars for the month, which wasn't much. Most of it went to the up keep of her current weapons and if she saved up enough, buying a new one. She never considered using the money for food or drinks when she got them in the school's cafeteria for free.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:42 pm

"Well thats ok, Alot of people don't. " She gave the girl a wink. If she didn't get her money of her parents then she wouldn't be living the lifestyle she was. If she didn't have cash she would just flirt to get things cheaper, or offer her services without following through. "I'm going to guess you never skip class", from all the books it was possible. It didn't mean she payed any attention. But Alex rarely showed up to her classes.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Claire shook her head. "Never skipped a day in my life." said Claire, it was kind of an odd question for her. Did Alex skip? Or was she just wondering if she skipped. Claire shrugged mentally, it wasn't a big deal. Claire fell backwards on her bed, but ended up hitting her head on the wall. "Ow." said Claire, rubbing the back of her head.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Alex giggled alittle at the stunt, befor going over and pulling the girl into a hug, holding her head to her chest as she checked for any bumps. "Silly, you know the walls not gonna move out of the way right. Now let me have a looksie" she smiled, she wondered if she could get the girl to blush more. She leaned to kiss the top of her head. "Seems fine to me." she giggled again. She tended to over do these things. She was still alittle nervous about how far she could push things. Afterall she wouldn't want Claire to feel unwelcomed.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Next thing Claire new she her face was in Alex's chest while Alex was looking her over. Her face turn red again and became even darker once Alex kissed the top of her head. "I-I don't think I hit my head that hard." said Claire muffled. Once she was able to she pulled away from Alex a bit, her face still red. she turned around so that Alex couldn't see her face. "S-so when will the food be here?" asked Claire trying to get Alex not to notice her face. She rubber her upper arm awkwardly, trying to figure out how to deal with this.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:45 pm

"I haven't ordered it yet hun, I wasn't sure when you wanted to eat. If you want I can get someone to get it now. Should onle take about half an hour. " So... she really needed to work out a system with her double, she owes her far to many 'favours' at the moment. She sighed abit and rubbed her forhead. "Just give me two seconds", she walked to the front door and went outside. She split in two, giving her double the order and kiss befor walking back inside. It was a good system.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Alex walked back outside and Claire ducked under her covers. She felt so weird and strange thoughts were running through her head. She never experienced anything like this, not when she first got here, not when she was at the government training area, nowhere. She felt confused. She heard Alex walk back in and forced herself out of her covers. She ran over to Alex and tackled her into a hug. "I feel really confused." said Claire, tears streaming down her face.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Alex was caught off guard as she was tackled into a hug, she looked at Claire, seeing the tears. She wrapped her arms tightly around her, giving a gentle kiss to her forhead. One hand moving up to gently run her fingers through the girls hair in a bid to calm her down. "Whats wrong hun?, whats confusing you?". Alex's tended to kick in at times like these. She cared too much for people sometimes. She held the girl tightly.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:35 pm

"I-I don't know there are just so many... feelings I'm not used to." cried Claire. Claire explained all the strange feels she was having, or at least to her they were. The more she talked the more her weak her legs felt before she couldn't stand any more and was moved to her bed so she wouldn't be on the ground or supporting on Alex for strength. She hoped Alex could explain the feelings she was having.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:06 pm

The girl was really emotionally, eventually she had to move to the bed, still holding her as she explained what was going on. It seemed she wasn't used to the attention she was getting. She giggled abit. "Its ok hun, sometimes feelings can be really confusing".. She wasn't sure what to say to Claire to make it better. She wiped the tears away with her thumb gently."There is nothing wrong with what you've been feeling. They are pretty normal actually. " she smiled and leaned to place a gentle kiss on Claire's lips. Why not, she already went pretty far. "It means you like me".
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Alex had explained her feels. Normal... such a simple word brought so much relief. Alex wiped some her tears away but then did something she didn't expect. Alex kissed her. She closed her eyes for a bit, before pulling away, looking embarrassed. "Umm..." she didn't know what to say. She was left wordless and she didn't know what do to. She just stared down for a while, just wanting to be close to Alex before reaching up and kissing her.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:28 pm

Claire was quiet again, she was so easy to make blush. She should probably stop doing these things to her, she might faint from the disruption in bloodflow. The girl did something unexpected. She kissed her, Alex smiled and kissed her back alittle harder. Never one to let an opportunity slip. Holding her tight. Breaking the kiss slowly. She smiled, observing claire's response.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Once Alex broke the kiss Claire move closer to her. She wanted to be around Alex for some reason. She just wanted to stay like this. "C-can we just stay like this... just for awhile?" asked Claire shyly. She leaned on Alex. She didn't want this moment to end, it was so new for her and she enjoyed it. It was strange, for her she had never acted like this before.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:44 pm

"Of course sweetie.", Alex was surprised how easy all this was. It was nice to have someone around that she could do this with. Maybe convincing her to snuggle befor going to sleep would be easier then she first thought it would be. She would have to see to that later. Alex's hand absentmindedly stroked along Claires back. A warm body close to her, she loved it. She stayed in silence untill she heard the door knock. Right, the food.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:57 pm

They just stayed there. Claire was happy, she felt relaxed and comfortable. But then there was the door and Claire remembered that they ordered food. "I'll get it." she said quietly. She got up, even though she didn't want to. She opened the door and couldn't believe her eyes. Another Alex. "Huh?" said Claire confused.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:22 am

"Hello there hot stuff", Alex's clone grinned, as she took Clair by her waist, swinging around so Claire was facing the real Alex now, her waist behing held tightly. "I hope you weren't bored too much without me" she feined regret as she leaned in to give Claire a kiss, though befor her lips managed to lock. Alex had gotten up and now had her arms crossed over her chest. "Hands!, Off!", she commanded the clone. With a sligh sigh, her double reluctantly let go of Claire, walking over to Alex.
The two intertwined as her clone decided to wrap her arms around Alex's neck. "But you never let me out to play anymore", she pouted, giving Alex the best puppy dog eyes she could muster. "I know, I'll give you you'r reward -later-, just go back for now, please". She could technically call her back whenever she wanted to. But she hadn't complete control over her double unfortunately.

Alex sighed as she flicked her hair back, the clone having dissapeared in a cloud of smoke. Alex was now holding the bags of food. Her free hand drifted down to rub at the back of her neck.. "eh.. sorry bout that Claire... I didn't want you to meet her yet." Alex smiled nervously. "That was my clone.. I can kinda replicate myself. But she's always.... fliirrrty", Alex was about to say horny. But flirty sounded better to her. There was a light blush on Alex's cheeks.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:52 am

Claire was stunned. Before she new it the other Alex grabbed her by the waist and swung her around so she was facing the other way. "Uhh..." said Claire shocked. This Alex seemed more pushy. The second Alex was about to kiss her when the original Alex called her off. Her face turning bright red for the millionth time. After talking with Alex for a short time the clone disappeared with a promise for a reward. "She s-seemed a bit more then flirty." said Claire quietly. "Umm... let's eat." Claire walked over to the little eating area and sat down.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:16 pm

"Heh, uh, yea", Well at least Claire hadn't said she was a horndog or something along those lines. Her doubles personality had always been like that. Alex nodded, moving to the island, placing the bag down. Ducking for a moment to grab a couple plates. Then grabbing some forks, She put the spaghetti and sauce on the plate for Claire, adding a bread roll, an butter stick on the side, A knife and fork on the plate. "I hope you like it, It should be from a really nice restaurant I tend to go to". She couldn't guarantee her double actually went where she told her to. There where two more packages, one held a lasagne that she cut in half and placed the half on her plate. Another held some gnochi. Carb filled dinner. She grabbed a couple cups and took out a bottle of cola. "Think that's everything." There were a couple bread rolls left over. Alex didn't feel like adding bread to this meal.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Claire started to pick at her food. It was really good, but then again she never ate out. "Food is good..." said Claire. The clone had kind of made it awkward, at least for her. Her clone was more forceful with her. Yet Claire wasn't that bugged by it the clone would of probably of gotten away with much more if Alex didn't stop her clone. She blushed at the thought of what might of happened and leaned in closer to her, eating slowly. They ate in relative silence. She used her roll to gather any sauce she missed then finished her cola. She got up, dealt with her trash then sat on her bed. She rested her head on her knees and wrapped her arms around her legs.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:10 am

Claire was really quiet, Alex wasn't sure if it was awkward of normal for the girl. It was awkward for her at the very least. Alex took small bites from her food, every now and then glancing to see what Claire was up to. There was a blush on Claires cheeks, she wondered what was gonig on. "Well its nice to eat out more often then not, and this is prettty close", she giggled. Once she was done she watched Claire clean up her own mess befor doing the same. She gave a small yawn, stretching out again befor putting the Cola away. It was half empty now. "So, I guess you don't talk much"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:52 am

"Yeah..." said Claire. She debated if she should tell Alex. In a short amount of time it had kind of awkward. By the time she said anything it was dark outside, the sun was almost fully set. "When I met the other Alex she was rough with me." said Claire. "It had me worried on what would happen next... b-but I was ok with whatever was going to happen..." Claire wondered if that sounded weird to Alex.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Claire seemed to be abit distant or something. Well she couldn't really tell, Alex leaned on the counter. A small smile on herf ace after the explanation. She walked over to Claire, tracing over her cheek and leaving a single finger under her chin. "I wouldn't of let anything happen... Unless you wanted it to, "she leaned in and kissed Claire fully on the lips. "If you want to know what would of happened. I can tell you, or show you", she grinned, she spoke in a playful tone. Though she hadn't really planned this far ahead. She knew exactly what would happen. Well if her double started she would of joined in.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next