Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

First Day - Page 4 Empty Re: First Day

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:27 pm

"It's alright," Matt said sitting up and staring in the opposite direction, "Not like anything bad will happen, right?" She said quietly, remembering the day when she changed. It was unbelievable painful as your blood began to drain itself and your DNA's structure was destroyed to make way for a new strand. Your head began to pound as something in it changed to make it work for centuries on end, your teeth reshaped themselves, fortified themselves, so that they could bite into something without breaking. She remembered that day so well, and while the virus, or what every it was, ran it's course all she could think was that nothing bad would happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 08, 2012 8:30 pm

She smiled a bit and nodded. "Y-yeah... I've been feeling these little headaches since I got here. They come up at the strangest moments, too. I have no idea why..." She had a little bit of an idea, but it didn't make any sense to her. She didn't want to try thinking it through. It would only confuse her more. She took a few more deep breaths. The feeling was gone. Much better. She let out a sigh of relief.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Matt continued staring away at a ladybug crawling up a blade of grass, only to be blown off, but stills keeps climbing. There's nothing for it at the top, she thought, Yet it keeps on going. She ran her tongue across her teeth again, then said "Kasi," she said slowly, " . . . do you possibly think there is a cure for vampirism?" It wasn't the question she wanted to ask, but still, knowing there is a cure for this disease would be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 08, 2012 8:41 pm

She smiled wide and reached over, placing her hand over the girl's. "I think there is. And you're going to find it some day and be cured." She shut her eyes again and laid her head back, smiling up to the sky. "You're going to be okay." She wrapped her fingers around the girl's hand and squeezed. It would all be okay. She wondered if she would ever remember everything again. She wondered if it would be good. These one-way streets were a little irritating...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Matt looked back up at the sky, her skin beginning to itch a little. "I think my sunscreen's protectiveness is going away" she poked at her hand as it itched some more. "Not to ruin our fun, but I do believe I should go . . . Geh, it's itchy" Her lips poked out in a pout as she stood up, stilling scratching her itch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 08, 2012 8:48 pm

The girl was starting to have a reaction to the sun. She frowned a bit. "Alright. Don't want anything bad to happen." She went back to a smile and opened her eyes. She stood up. She still held the girl's hand. She started to pull the girl along. "Want to go to a store? We could get a treat, and some sunscreen if you need it." It would be fun. She hoped the girl was fine with it.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Matthieu pondered it for a moment, "I think I should be fine," She said gripping Kasi's hand in return, The closest store possible, please. I really don't want to turn to dust in public." She giggled, happy that the girl wasn't too disappointed that they had to end their chit-chat in the park.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 08, 2012 11:50 pm

She nodded. "Of course." She pulled the girl along as quickly as she could. She found a convenience store. Not the nicest of places, but it would have sunscreen. She pulled the girl through the sliding glass doors and breathed a sigh of relief when she made it inside. She smiled wide and turned to face the girl. "Are we okay?"
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 10:38 pm

"Y-Yeah," Matt said, looking around. She walks through the aisles slowly, one by one, looking at every item on sale waiting for when she comes across some sunscreen. Clearly taking her time, holding Kumajiro in one arm, examining products with the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 09, 2012 10:43 pm

The girl strolled though the store. She smiled. Everything was okay. She wanted to get some sort of candy, or maybe a cake. But... Wait. The girl said only blood. She chewed her lip. Darn... She probably shouldn't risk it. The poor girl. She wondered what it was like. She skipped along behind the girl. She hoped everything would be okay. She started to scan the shelves.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Matt continued looking, until she came across some sunscreen, "Don't they have anything a little stronger?" she said, examining the bottles. She licked her lips which were suddenly dry, This can't be happening, not now, she bit on the inside of her cheeks, fangs cutting into the flesh, trying to slow her hunger. I ate not that long ago! She groaned a bit. "Let's just get this one" She said, with Kumajiro's head covering her mouth and picking up a random bottle from the shelf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 09, 2012 11:35 pm

The girl seemed dissatisfied. She guessed it was okay. She followed behind the girl. The girl looked a little desperate. She saw this look before. Right before the girl had to drink. She hoped the girl was okay. Maybe the girl had another canister of blood. She hoped. She wouldn't mind donating some blood. But... she wasn't sure how pure her blood was. It had a habit of turning black...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 9:48 pm

After purchasing the bottle of sunscreen and applying it to any parts of skin that were showing Matt stowed the sunscreen beside her bottle of blood, the weight of it tempting her to feed. She looked around at the store and everyone that was in it before gesturing to Kasi, "Let's get going" She smiled, keeping her lips sealed to keep her teeth covered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 12, 2012 3:15 am

She nodded. The girl seemed eager to leave. She just smiled. She went to the girl and took the girl's hand. She walked the girl out of the store. "Want to go back to the park, or do something else?" She was feeling eager. She didn't do things very much. And this was so much fun. Just being in town with somebody else. It made things so much better.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 4:27 am

"Whatever you want to do is fine," Matt said, attempting to smile without showing her fangs. She let Kasi lead her out of the store, hoping this hunger wont get any worse. I wonder what she'll choose for us to do, she thought, I hope it doesn't include going around a lot of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum