Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First Day - Page 3 Empty Re: First Day

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 6:04 pm

She stared at the girl's eyes, relaxed. "Not really. It helps. According to him, we were pretty close before... but I just keep going because there's nothing holding me back. I don't really have much, so I want to see what the world's like. I also kind of want to know who I was. Maybe I have a family somewhere. Maybe not. There are just too many things ahead of me for me to just give up."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 6:15 pm

"Hmm . . ." Matt processed what Kasi told her, slightly inspired by the girl who had barely anything in the world but kept going. I could never be like that She thought glumly and began twiddling with Kumajiro's ear. Hnnn Staring at Kumajiro's silver fur she remembered all the good times he had with his friends. She groaned, Even my own stuff animal has more friends than me! She giggled at the thought, although slightly depressed by it, it was still entertaining that a inanimate object could have friends that were animate. She sighed, hugging Kuma more tightly to her chest with her hand that wasn't occupied with his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 6:27 pm

The girl giggled. She smiled and nodded, moving a bit further away from the girl. Her hand left the girl's hair. Things were a bit better. At least, she assumed. She still smiled at the girl. "Everything okay now?" She gently placed her hand over one of the girl's hands. The one that wasn't touching the ear. She felt good. She liked making people happy. She was happy like this.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 6:35 pm

"Yes, I do believe everything will be okay, for now," Matt said, smiling. Enjoying this peace, moderately missing her brother's loud noises but glad it was gone at the same time. Hn, I wonder where my brother is now . . . She thought, head tilting a little to the side as she thought about it, Well, I believe he'd either be on a video or out doing something stupid with those friends of his . . . She patted Kumajiro's head with the hand that was playing with his ear. "It would be funny if Kumakatta were real, although kinda scary considering he'd be a big polar bear, don't you think?" She asked Kasi casually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 6:48 pm

She giggled a little. "He'd be a pretty cool pet, but I don't think he could live in a place this warm." She touched the bear's face with the back of her hand gently and pet him. He was soft. She smiled and looked down into his eyes. Such a blank stare. She went back up to the girl's eyes. "Do you want to go do something? We could go to the park." Sounded like fun.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 6:57 pm

"U-Uhm, sure," Matt said, glad she put on some good powerful sunscreen earlier, "That would be great" She smiled cheerfully and hugged Kumajiro. "O-Oh, I don't go out that often, so, if I do something bad or you realize something is wrong try to stop me, kay? I'm not yet used to being in areas with a lot people in them." She shrugged thinking it wasn't much of a big deal, considering she just ate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 7:03 pm

She nodded. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be fine." She took the girl's hand and stood up. She started to walk out of the underground hallway. She wondered if not going outside was due to what the girl was or how the girl thought of herself. Or maybe it was just the girl's personality. This girl was so interesting. She giggled.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 7:09 pm

"Quoi?" Matt asked, walking besides Kasi, "Why are you laughing?" She smiled, clutching Kumajiro to her chest. She couldn't help but to giggle herself. The excitement of going out to a park with a friend made her somewhat giddy, this being the first time she is going outside for something that doesn't revolve around food and sunscreen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 7:25 pm

She shrugged. "I dunno. I haven't really had a friend like you before, that I can remember." Granted, her memory only went back so far. "I think we're going to have a good time." She kept focused on the door. There were here. She walked up the stairs and opened up the door. It was bright outside. She had to close her eyes for a bit to get used to it.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 9:44 pm

"Gah, so bright!" Matt said shielding her eyes with one hand, and Kumajiro's with the other. She stood there blinking away the stops left behind from all the reflected light of the great outdoors. "Hnn, I feel like I been living in a cave for months on end" She grunted, looking around and stretched out her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 9:48 pm

The girl didn't seem used to the light. She giggled again. "Come on, let's go!" She led the girl outside and to a bench. She sat the girl down. "Just take a minute to get used to it. You'll be okay." She stayed standing, waiting for he girl. She felt like a little girl. It was a nice feeling. She couldn't remember having it before.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 10:08 pm

"R-right!" Matt said, allowing Kasi to make her sit. She looked around, enjoying the fresh warm air and the bright and colourful scenery. As the throbbing in her eyes disappeared after adjusting to the light she looked up. The skies glowed down at her, their vast blue faces that seemed to go on forever, in width and in depth. The brightness of it made her sneeze, which she cover with her elbow. Shaking her head after the sneeze and blinking her eyes she said, "It's so beautiful out" Giggling as she smiled, the happiness of her surroundings practically absorbed into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 06, 2012 3:41 am

She smiled and nodded. "You should come outside more. It's very nice." Her smiled wavered a bit. Something pulsed through her head. It hurt a little. What was that feeling? Probably nothing... She pulled her smile back up. It should be okay. She squeezed the girl's hand. "Do you want to go? We can see more of the scenery." She was a little too excited to get going. She wanted to see more of the city. She remembered seeing a couple parks off on the side that she wanted to visit. It would be fun.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 4:10 pm

"Oui," Matt smiled, "Let us be off then" She giggled, excited to see more of what the bright side of the day had hidden from her now nocturnal habits. This world seems way more happier in the day, she thought, Way better than the gloom of the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 06, 2012 4:36 pm

She nodded and pulled the girl along. She was headed for town. It was a bit of a walk, but she didn't mind. She always walked everywhere, anyway. She was so happy. She wasn't completely sure why. She'd made a friend before, but this one seemed so different. She looked out everywhere. They just got off campus. She could see the city in the distance.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Matt followed happily, looking around at the bright world in awe. Off the campus she was even gladder to see the city in the near distance. Although it made her nervous to be out of the one place she knew she couldn't hurt anyone, even if she tried, and out into one where people could barely defend themselves, she was still happy.

((lol idk if this makes any sense at all))

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 06, 2012 5:10 pm

The girl looked so happy. She was glad she made somebody happy. It made her feel so good. She squeezed the girl's hand. She led the girl into the city. The buildings were so tall. She looked to the girl and back in front of her. She saw one of the parks. She skipped towards it. She was overjoyed to be spending time with somebody like this. She felt like a little schoolgirl. She technically was a schoolgirl, but she felt younger than that...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Matt saw the park they were headed to, and when Kasi began skipping towards it she giggled and ran towards the park, even though she wasn't the best a physical activities. She kept laughing as they got closer to the park.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 06, 2012 6:10 pm

She stopped when she got to the grass. She spun around and dropped on her back. She giggled. Her eyes shut. The sun beamed down on her. It felt so good. She liked it. She opened her eyes up and looked to the girl. "So, why don't you go outside often?" She hoped it wasn't too personal. She lay with her arms outstretched on the grass. It was so warm.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 6:14 pm

"It's the sunlight," Matt said, sitting cross-legged next to Kasi with Kumajiro in her lap, "If I don't put on sunscreen I believe I'll turn to dust. I don't know, haven't tried, but if I did I wouldn't be here" she giggled, enjoying the warmth from the sun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 06, 2012 11:12 pm

The girl still giggled. Even after that statement. She frowned a little, but just went back to a smile. If the girl was happy, she would be happy. She turned her head to the girl. "That sucks." She started to think about it. This girl was so pale the sun would hurt. Her skin could turn black and was also damaged by the sun. How strange. She shut her eyes again and stared at the sun.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Matt lay on her back, knees sticking up and stuck together. Her hair splayed about around her head and blew in the wind. Kumajiro was hugged on to her chest to keep him from falling to the ground that could dirty his perfect fur. She allowed to sun to heat her sickly pale skin and baggy clothes. She sighed happily, missing the feeling of the wind playing over her face and the sun heating everything with its warm smile. Everything seemed so nice and peaceful. She stared up at the fluffy white clouds sweeping over the blue sky. Her ears perked at the sound of leaves rustling from the wind running through them, and the sound of grass shifting against each other. She was so at peace and, although she couldn’t do her favourite summer time activities, it was still nice. Especially with Kasi.

((LOL I noticed that I write a lot more when I'm on word))

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 07, 2012 8:20 pm

She opened her eyes again and looked over to the girl. So happy. She was glad she could show the girl this place. The outside world was pretty beautiful. It sucked the girl had to keep the sun off herself. She stared up at the sky. Everything was so clear. So beautiful. Her fists tightened. Her head started to ache. What was going on? Why did she keep feeling things like this. Her heart was beating fast. She took a couple deep breaths. She put her hands on her head and shut her eyes. She would be okay...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Matt's teeth pulsed, sensing a strong rush of blood nearby. She looked over and realized it was Kasi. "H-Hey," She said propping herself onto her side, holding Kumajiro in the other "Are you alright?" Concern filled her violet eyes, hoping nothing was wrong with her friend. She lightly ran her tongue along her teeth to make sure no fangs where protruding from her gums. Thankfully none were and hopefully they wont for another few hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 08, 2012 8:20 pm

She took some deep breaths. "Uhh... yeah. Just a little headache. It's nothing..." A chill ran down her spine. "Sorry... I don't know what just happened... this keeps happening." She laughed a little and tried to push the pain away. It wasn't going. She chewed on her lip. She shook her head a bit. "Sorry..." She didn't want to worry the girl. It was her fault. It would all be okay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum