Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First Day - Page 2 Empty Re: First Day

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:46 pm

"Oh, u-uhm . . ." Matt began to stammer, wondering if she should tell the girl. I don't have to tell her the whole story, right? "You see, I'm a vampire and I hate it completely but I had no choice." She whispered quietly, in case some vampire hunter that was either extremely well hidden or had extreme hearing was around lurking in the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 03, 2012 10:54 pm

She cocked her head a bit. The girl was whispering. She nodded. "Uhh..." She whispered. "I hope you don't mind me asking. But, what's a vampire?" She felt so odd, not knowing anything like this. She twiddled her fingers a bit. She smiled a little nervously. The girl didn't like being that. She didn't like being what she was, either. And she didn't have a choice, either. She felt pretty close to the girl.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:59 pm

"A vampire is a stupid monster that feeds off of humans and lives forever!" Matt growled quietly, "If we ever fall in love with another person it's nearly impossible to kiss them or do anything with them without changing them or feeding from them. We even live far after the death of our loved ones. I hate it." She kept quiet but she couldn't help her anger for vampires and for herself. If I didn't leave for so long I would still be at home with my family, she thought sadly, But then I would never had met this girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 03, 2012 11:05 pm

She nodded. The girl seemed pretty upset by it. She put a hand on the girl's back and gently rubbed. "Calm down, dear. It'll be okay." She smiled. This girl was pretty expressive. She just wanted the girl to be happy. It sounded like a pretty sad existence, but she didn't want to mention it. She didn't have any of those problems, as far as she could tell. But she didn't completely know what she was. She was still convinced she was a human. That other form must be false...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 11:08 pm

"So what about you?" Matt said sounding a little down from defining what a vampire was, I never want to hear or explain about what a vampire is ever again! She petted Kumajiro for comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 03, 2012 11:11 pm

She looked down at the bear. It looked soft. She wanted to touch it, but it would be impolite. She looked back up to the girl's face. She shrugged. "I'm actually not completely sure. I can't remember much at all. I woke up a few days ago next to a lake and... that's about it." She looked back at the bear. "I don't know what I am..." She really didn't like saying that. She really, really didn't. It raised a sort of doubt. It made her believe she wasn't human... she must be.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 11:15 pm

"That sounds horrible!" Matt exclaimed, "Geez, I thought I had it bad, but knowing that you don't really know nothing makes me feel a little guilty . . . I know what I am, who I am and . . . my family . . . but you don't know anything at all, I'm so sorry I made you say that! Please forgive me!" She bowed her head slightly towards the girl, upset for what she had done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 03, 2012 11:21 pm

She wrapped her arms around the girl and embraced. She shook her head. "Don't worry about it. I'm alright with it. I'm talking with somebody who says he knew me back then. I'll figure things out." She still smiled. She was okay with all this. She was okay being close to the girl. She didn't really like physical contact, but the girl was so sorry. She needed things to be okay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 1:24 am

"T-That's great, I-I hope you find your memories soon, Kasi!" Matt smiled, returning the hug lightly. "I really wish you luck, and I'm glad I met you, you are a very kind person" She smiled brightly, missing what it felt like to be happy and to have someone to talk to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 1:32 am

Aww. She felt warm inside. She didn't feel it very often. The girl was so nice. So many nice things. She let go of the hug. "I can say the same thing about you. I don't know very many people that as nice as you. And so accepting, too..." One of the only people to not just leave after seeing what she was. She didn't know what else to say or do. Everything should be good.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 1:40 am

"Aw, thanks" Matt said continuing her smile. A growl rumbled through her stomach, causing making her feel embarrassed having to feed herself around someone like Kasi. I think I can ignore it for a little longer . . . hopefully . . . She thought desperately trying to control her hunger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 1:44 am

The girl's stomach growled. She was about to ask if the girl wanted to go have lunch with her whens she remembered what the girl had to eat. She looked down at the girl's tummy. She looked up to the girl's eyes. She saw a bit of distress. "Are you alright?" One of her hands move from the girl's back and gently touched the girl's stomach. She was a little worried.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:04 am

"U-uhh, y-yeah," Matt said, the weight of her steel bottle filled with blood felt more heavier than ever, "I-I'll be fine." she said, trying her best to not show her fangs which were now clearly visible whenever she opened her mouth. She tried really hard to swallow the craving away, hoping desperately that the hunger would go away so she wouldn't have to drink any of that disgusting blood again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 2:11 am

She noticed them. The girl seemed a little nervous. She saw the teeth, though. It must be a part of what the girl was. What did the girl say? Vampire? Yeah. She shut her mouth and let her teeth change. All of them were sharp, pointed. Some sections of her gums were a little black. She wasn't too skilled with this, but it was fine. She just wanted the girl to feel comfortable. Wondered how the girl ate...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 5:06 am

When Matthieu saw Kasi's teeth had changed, which made her smiled wide to show her fangs as well. She enjoyed what Kasi did for her, when her stomach growled again she decided it was alright to drink although she really detested it it was inevitable. "D-Do you mind?" Matt said taking out her bottle, finding it was more polite to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 12:22 pm

The girl was happy now, clearly baring the fangs. She smiled and let her teeth show. The girl wanted to drink. She shook her head. "Please, go ahead." She kind of wanted to see it. But she didn't want to be rude. She'd finally found somebody that could understand her in a way. She didn't want to screw anything up. This person was just so nice..
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 3:36 pm

"Great," Matt said, her stomach growling in response. She took out the steel bottle which was hidden in her coat/sweater and unscrewed the cap. The smell of maple and blood filled her nostrils and made her feel an undying longing for the sweet metallic taste on her tongue. She licked her lips careful to not cut her tongue on her fangs and brought the bottle to her mouth, taking a slow, almost pleasurable, swig of her drink. She couldn't but cringe her nose slightly at the metallic taste because, although her vampire side loves the taste of blood, her still moderately human side detests it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 3:42 pm

She watched the liquid pour into the girl's mouth. It was reddish-brown. Blood. She wasn't frightened by it. It was interesting. She looked back at a wall. She didn't want the girl to feel uncomfortable. She wondered what it tasted like. She chewed her lip. It couldn't be good... but she was curious. She also kind of wondered where the girl got it. All of the blood. Lots of questions.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Matthieu kept drinking down the disgusting, but absolutely delicious fluids, closing her eyes to savour the taste and crinkling her nose at the blood. She couldn't completely understand why she hated blood so much, but she would never get an answer considering there are no older vampires she knew that could teach her. Not that she wanted to know another vampire, it was bad enough she was one.
She pulled the bottle away, having drank a good half of it, and wiped away any droplets of blood that were on her lips. She shivered slightly, the blood leaving a sour metallic taste behind. Every time I drink blood, it feels as if I'm becoming more of a vampire she thought gazing sadly at her hands which she placed on her lap after returning the bottle to where she got it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 3:59 pm

The girl looked sad after drinking. She smiled a bit at the girl. She guessed she shouldn't ask any questions about it. The girl didn't seem to find it as interesting as she did. She placed her hand over the girl's. "Don't worry, it's okay." She gave a warm smile and looked into the girl's eyes. So... that was the only thing the girl needed? Blood. It made sense. The blood should have a lot of nutrition in it. Well, if it was human blood. She shivered a little at the thought. She hoped the girl didn't notice.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 4:16 pm

"I-I don't know . . . " Matt whispered quietly, "I-It doesn't feel okay, but it feels great at t-the same time . . . I h-hate it . . . " Matt gripped her hands tightly together, making sure she wasn't squishing Kumajiro, whom shared her lap with her hands. She released the tension in her hands and scooped up Kuma in a hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 4:27 pm

She wasn't sure what to do. She wanted to calm the girl a bit, but a hug right now would be a little out of place. She lifted a hand up and gently ran it over the girl's hair. This was calming, right? She liked it when people did it to her. It relaxed her. She hoped the girl was okay with it. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get used to it. It's just another part of living..." She only guessed. She didn't fully know.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Matt sat there, rubbing Kumajiro's belly, and letting Kasi pet her. She shifted her hair a little so that a certain piece of hair wasn't going to get touched. She closed her eyes, trying to remember the warm comfort her mother would give her in her time of need, even if she didn't always remember she had a daughter it was still nice, while it lasted. "A part of living, or a part of dying?" She mumbled to herself, opening her eyes half-way and gazed at the floor, the spider walking slowly past. She rose up her foot and attempted to kill it by stomping on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 4:54 pm

The girl seemed to calm down a bit. The girl mumbled something pretty strange. Living or dying? It must still be the entire vampire thing. She had to look it up. Maybe there was more information on them. She hoped they weren't too obscure. She leaned her head close to the girl. "Shh... It's going to be okay..." She continued her stroking of the girl's hair. She didn't expect to be this close to someone so quickly.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Matt sat there keeping her mouth shut, and kept to her thoughts. Remembering all the warm and happy memories her and her family used to have. Kasi was so kind to her, and although she wanted to be home again, she didn't want to leave Kasi when she is in this condition of not knowing her own memories. Life is so unfair, Matt thought sadly, It's easier to live life when you have someone to be with in this cruel world. "Kasi," Matt whispered softly, "Is knowing that someone remembers who you were the reason why you keep going in life?" She asked, hoping she wasn't intruding on something she shouldn't have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum