Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Artist's encounter

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Artist's encounter  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Artist's encounter

Post by Apocalypse Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:39 am

Jake smirked, "Deal. God knows it'll help you get more friends anyway." The half-dragon was amused. He knew that he was going to win this bet, that was why he didn't bother asking for anything if the artist struck out, there was nothing he needed and he didn't feel like stealing money from a boy two years younger than him. There was always the chance that the girl would take pity on him though. Oh well, at the very least it'd be interesting to watch, this was almost as good as teasing the vampire girl, too bad she disappeared a while ago.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:49 am

Demetrius walked out into the courtyard, the whole time counting his steps between him and the girl. Boy was this going to suck, but he had to atleast get her name. He stopped behind her, standing up a bit straighter once she turned to him. She immediately seemed to get red and took a step back to look up at him. "Hey there" she said. The Artist attempted a smile, and replied with a curt 'Hello'. The two exchanged words for a few moments and Demetrius nodded and took her hand, and kissed her knuckles gently. Then turned and walked back to Jake, counting his steps until he sat back down, just holding his breathe.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:00 am

Jake watched from his position at the tree, straining his enhanced sight and hearing to the limit, the dark haired girl was blushing, that was good for Demetrius. He wasn't stuttering or showing much signs of nervousness. Oh god he was actually going to do it, Jake realized. He mentally bid his twenty dollars farewell, as he watched Demetrius kiss the girl on his knuckles, turning her into a blushing wreck. Of course Demetrius didn't actually see it, the poor boy hurriedly made a one eighty and was walking back towards him. Jake grinned as the artist reached the tree, "I told you it'd work out!" The half-dragon exclaimed happily, hoping that the artist would forget about the bet he made.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:04 am

Demetrius breathed out slowly. " that was probably the most scared I've felt since I left Transylvania" he admitted as he looked at his palm, where she had written her phone number. "So....What about my money Jake?" He said looking at him, smirking a bit. The shy artist seemed totally full of confidence now, for the moment at least.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:09 am

Jake chuckled slightly at the artist's admittance, mentally praying that the dark haired teen forgot about the bet. His prayers went unanswered as Demetrius smirked up at him, "Ah damn, I was hoping you forgot due to all the terror." Jake cursed lightly, fishing out his wallet and pulling out twenty dollars as he hopped off the branch and landed beside Demetrius. "Here you go. You did good with that girl though, turned her into a blushing mess when you left." Jake smirked.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:14 am

Demetrius rubbed the back of his head, taking the money. "Did I? I guess I was too busy scrambling away to notice it." He said as he pocketed it. He looked at his palm again, thinking. 'Call her later...maybe I can get her to go out with me to see how it goes' he thought to himself. "To be honest I think it was the accent as well as what little charm I have"
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:22 am

Jake chuckled, "Yes, yes you did. She turned into a blushing mess, she probably would've stayed like that for a while but her friends started dragging her away while rapid-firing questions at her." Jake turned his body to face Demetrius fully, "Congrats for the successful first try, hard to fail when the girl already likes you after all. I shouldn't have gotten into that bet." Jake grumbled, "Maybe you could play that violin of yours for her." The half-dragon suggested.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:26 am

Demetrius looked at Jake, confusion written all over her face. "How did you know I play violin? And how'd you know they dragged her off asking questions?" He asked sitting back against the tree again. Did Jake have super senses or something cool like that?
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:31 am

Jake face palmed, he hadn't actually meant to say that out loud. "Ah damn. Cat's outta the bag. I got enhanced senses, it's how I managed to hear the girls talking about you in the first place. As for the violin, I saw your hand entering the sketch book and heard a few strings get touched, it was very soft. I just took a guess at what your ability was and figured that you could play the violin." Jake answered, staring at the sketch book placed on the ground when Demetrius got up earlier.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:36 am

Demetrius leaned towards it and slowly slipped his hand into the sketch book. He withdrew a pure black and white violin. "You guess well enough my friend. My power is creation, if I can draw it, I can summon it out by sacrificing a bit of engery" he said as he slipped it back into the book. "This applies to all surfaces I draw on" he added
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:43 am

Jake watched in curiosity as Demetrius slipped his hand into the sketch book, pulling out the violin, it was purely black and white, a rather beautiful piece of art. Jake nodded at Demetrius' words, "A wonder ability you have, nothing like mine. All I can do is destroy things, unless I want to help with heavy lifting. I have enhanced senses, strength and speed, the ability to breathe fire and to grow claws and wings." Jake listed, informing his new friend of his abilities.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:47 am

"Its still handy against a horde of enemies, isn't it?" The artist had said grinning. At him. Jake had an interesting power of his own.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:55 am

Jake nodded, a grin of his own forming on his face. "You'd be surprised at how effective a little bit of fire is at warding away enemies. That and the fact that my wings are strong enough to withstand bullets. Except for armor piercing rounds, I wouldn't want to try defending against that." Jake flinched at the thought. He also didn't mention that his skin was harder than most people's, he needed to keep a few of his tricks up his sleeve now didn't he?
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Demetrius chuckled and put his heads on the back of his head, leaning back on the bark. "It'd probably suck to be shot with a armor piercing round anyway" He said. The Artist looked at Jake, almost smirking. "Wanna make another bet?" He asked getting an idea
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow, Demetrius sure got confident fast. He shrugged, "Sure, what is it?" Jake was curious about what the artist could come up with anyway, what was the worst that could happen? Jake was pretty sure he could handle whatever Demetrius threw at him.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:56 pm

"Okay, I want you to get a date, while I attempt to play your wingman" he said smirking. "I have a girls number so it can't be too hard for you either" he said with a shrug and closed his eyes. "Or I can work as a counterbalance against her friends that may prove to be a distraction from your object of choice"
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:45 am

Apparently Jake was wrong, sure he could try it, but he wasn't interested in trying to get a date. He had a few in the past before, they all ended in disaster, usually with him saying something bad and the girl trying to kill him. "No thanks. I'll consider it if you don't screw up your date though." Jake replied stiffly. That was a lie of course, he would just pretend to think about it then decline again.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:49 am

Demetrius chuckled. "I'm good at being handsome, emotionally I'm shot, yeah I'll probably make her cry within a few days" he said. Which was true, he learned to be blunt and still didn't understand jokes well enough. Any girl he had would have to put in a bit of work to see him with a smile.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:53 am

Jake shrugged, he'd get better at it, he pitied the black haired girl. Jake turned to admire the scenery of the courtyard, despite being a student for two years he hadn't looked at the courtyard carefully before, mostly due to him rushing for classes or rushing to get away from said classes. That brought a question to his mind. "Can you make machines with your ability?" Jake asked, breaking the short moment of silence.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Demetrius shrugged and crossed his arms. "I've never really tried machines, but unless you count creating separate parts and building from scratch" He said. A bit happy with the change of subject, he looked up at the sky. "Whats your seal?" He asked
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:25 pm

(Wanna get on the chat box?)

Jake nodded at Demetrius' answer, about to go into a second question but he was interrupted by the artist's own question. His seal, he hadn't released it in quite a long time. Not since his fight with Mr A, but the teacher had disappeared some time ago. Pity, Jake liked the man, he was a fun guy to have spars against. Wordlessly, Jake removed the fingerless glove on his left hand. "Here." Jake said, showing the seal on the back of his hand to Demetrius. "What about yours?" Jake asked.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Demetrius turned around, pulling up his hoodie and shirt, showing his seal on his back, showing his seal and a couple scars around it. "I toyed with it a bit, now its a tattoo as well" He said, dropping it and turning again to face him. "I needed about 6 full days"
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow as he looked at the seal and scars, the seal was much bigger than his. Though with six days it was only natural. Jake's had simply appeared on the back of both his hands when he woke up in the hospital after the incident that allowed him to awaken his powers. He grimaced slightly at that, those were bad memories. "That kinda sucks, taking so long for your seal. I just woke up with them after I used my powers for the first time."
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:44 pm

"I had to get it in layers" He said shrugging. "It burned a bit as it took shape, by that time i was inking it too". He sat back casually, then looked at his sketch book then at Jake. "Wanna spar a bit?"
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Jake thought about it for a second, literally a second. Skipping a class and getting a two hour detention or having a spar with a new student? No question about it. Jake immediately removed his jacket, leaving him in a plain white buttoned dress shirt and loose red tie. "Not right here." The auburn haired teen replied, his wings bursting out of his back as he grabbed Demetrius's arm. With his jacket held in his remaining hand Jake flexed his wings, preparing himself. "Make sure you hold on tight." Jake spoke with a grin as he pushed himself off the ground, flapping his wings with great force, lifting both him and Demetrius higher than the school's roof in a matter of seconds.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum