Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Artist's encounter

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Artist's encounter  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Artist's encounter

Post by Prince of the Pages Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:20 am

"If you got my back, yes" He replied smirking. He probably was going to kick Jake's ass once he learned he was ribbing him. But he still had to learn.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:22 am

Jake smirked, oh he was going to have fun for so long. "Of course I do. I'll keep the teachers distracted while you get outta there." Jake chuckled slightly, abruptly taking a left turn. The way out of the Perpetual Forest was a long and confusing one. "That makes me wonder, could you draw yourself on the sketch pad and make a clone?" Jake asked.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:26 am

"I could but that would require me to go up a few levels on my seal" Demetrius said. He followed the turn quickly. "And the higher i go in the level, the harder it is for me to return to my normal state"
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:28 am

That got Jake to raise his eyebrows, he didn't actually expect Demetrius to be able to to do so. That made Jake wonder if he would actually have won had the fight continued. "How so?" Jake asked in response to Demetrius' admission that it was be harder for the artist to revert back into his completely sealed form.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:37 am

"That my friend is something, even I cannot explain." He said as they walked, he could see the city in the distance. "To be honest,it's like being pumped full of adrenaline, then I just want to keep going and going till I hit the ground."
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:39 am

Jake was amused. "So you're something like a berserker after you get past a certain point huh?" Jake asked rhetorically. The city was coming up, that meant that they had to walk through the entire city and then a few miles past that to get to the school compound. This was going to be a long walk, not necessarily a relaxing one either with all the people in the city.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:44 am

"A bit,that's why I don't try to go passed 2" he said as he sighed. Crowds....he hated crowds.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:47 am

Jake nodded, so two levels of his seal were his limit at the moment. Jake could volunteer to help him train to control his next levels but that would probably take quite a while. Besides, just two levels were already giving Jake quite an irritating time. The teleporting was just plain irritating, if Demetrius had been a little smarter in the way he attacked just now he might actually have won. "You wanna head off to a restaurant to grab something to eat while we're in the city?" Jake asked.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:52 am

"Not that hungry, I'm only coming off of my adrenaline rush, so I can hold out a bit longer." He said. Maybe when he goes out with that girl from earlier he'll be hungry.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:53 am

Jake nodded. "Alright then. Do you want to fly back the rest of the way instead?" Jake didn't really feel like walking through the entire city to get back to the school today.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:57 am

He shook his head. "Nah got ahead, I'd rather walk for now, maybe buy some paper" he said. He needed a reload on it anyway since he used most of it against Jake.
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:05 am

"Alright then, I hope you know the way back." Jake said as he removed his jacket, not wanting two giant holes on it as his wings burst out. The half-dragon jumped up and hovered in place for a few seconds. "I'll see you some other day in school then Demetrius, nice meeting you." Jake waved to the artist as his wings flapped, sending him higher into the air.

[Exit]
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince of the Pages Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:09 am

The artist sighed, rubbing his forehead."what a day..." He said under his breath, as he walked around town. Once he located a art store he bought some paper and left to head to his dorm.

[end]
Prince of the Pages
Prince of the Pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum