Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wait... What?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wait... What? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wait... What?

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:05 pm

She nodded. "Alright, sounds like a plan. Both of you get to stay here after class with me until I decide you can leave." She looked down at the papers on the desk and organized them a bit. She was upset with these students. Neither of them had listened to what she just said. The boy pretty much just sounded like he wanted to rebel, and the girl just seemed somewhat stupid or ignorant, or maybe the girl just thought so much of herself and decided that anything she did would be better than a faculty member's decision. Despite the amount of stress she accumulated at home, this had to be considerably worse.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:19 pm

While the two students stood before their substitute teacher, who was to judge them, the junior girl had been making idle threats. “For one, I always break out of any bind, and two… I don’t have any friends, and besides… Even if I did, my balance is perfect.” That was factual; his balance was flawless; though, that’s not the kind of equilibrium she was referring to. Genma knew little to nothing about friendship. The junior girl was so self-assured; she suggested the penalty that should be given to Genma, not discounting her entirely, even though she drew her weapon during class. What an idiot. Genma stuck his tongue out at the girl. He didn’t like her at all. Finally, the nurse decided the verdict. They’d undergo confinement within her classroom for an undisclosed amount of time. “Aww…” He’d have to come up with a way to make the best out of this situation. He was stuck in a room with a remorseless nurse and an obnoxious teenaged girl. This sucked.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:32 pm

"Very well..." said Clair, ignoring the annoying boy. It would probably take her a long time to simmer down, and being with the kid wouldn't be helpful. She returned to her seat and sat down, pulling out the book from before. She began reading it and got to a part which she considered to be a bit risky. She blushed a bit, not realizing she was though. She was going to read this out, at least she could stand still for a few minutes.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:37 pm

The boy continued to argue. She didn't like arguing. The girl seemed to quiet down a bit and began reading. She rapped her fingers against the desk a bit. The boy was clearly upset by having to stay after, but the girl didn't seem to mind. She took another deep breath. She looked between the two students. The girl started to blush. She wondered why. She tried to see the cover of the book, but she wasn't wearing her glasses. Just random colors. She was a little bored. She wondered what the monkey boy would do.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Once their detention started, Genma went all the way to other side of the room. He wanted to avoid the upperclassman; she was trouble, and not the fun kind. He reached for the juggling balls he kept in his pockets. Instead of the usual six, he was trying out eight. The ceiling was high enough that it wouldn’t cause much of a commotion. He began juggling the eight balls without really applying too much effort. “Like six, but two more…” He muttered to himself. He knew the junior girl would do anything in her power to undermine him, but at least he could feel the nurses eyes trained on him. He got excited a little. He stretched out his tail, and began juggling two more; ten juggling balls all in one. He grinned happily; finally someone cared to watch him.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:53 pm

The boy started to do something stupid in the corner, she could hear it. It sounded like he was throwing and catching something. she pushed it out of her mind, she was pretty sure she could get away with reading but she doubted the kid would be able to continue what he was doing. She blushed even darker when she got to another part of the book, again not realizing she was blushing. She sighed quietly, she didn't mind being stuck here but the kid was annoying.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:56 pm

The boy was juggling quite a bit balls. She was impressed. She looked over to the girl. The girl's face was a dark red. She stood up. She started to pace a bit. She had nothing to do in here. She looked back to the boy. He seemed entertained by his balls. She walked over to the girl and stood behind her. She tried to read the book, but her eyes just wouldn't go. "Whatcha reading?" She wondered what could get this girl to blush so furiously. It was adorable...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:43 pm

(OoC: 20mins later... Razz)

The teacher was focusing too much on the conceited junior, Genma merely couldn’t have that. He put away his juggling balls sooner than he took them out of his pockets. He had to put a couple back into his backpack… well, most of them. He withdrew his Health homework from his binder, and began answering all of the questions. In a little under two minutes he got his entire worksheet, front and back, completed. He raised his arm jubilantly. “Dr. Death! Dr. Death! My schoolwork’s done; can you collect it from me, please?” Surely she’d be rather surprised to see that he got his homework done so speedily and right after class no less.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Clair yet out a small yip in surprise when the teacher suddenly was behind her. Her face turned a brighter shade of red and she slam the book shut and slid the book into her pack. Her curse mentally when she realized that she didn't look at the page number or put the book mark back in. She quietly slipped the bookmark back into her pack along with her book. "N-nothing!" said Clair loudly, obviously embarrassed. She hoped the teacher didn't see what she was reading. For once she was happy when the monkey boy decided he wasn't getting enough attention. She let out a sigh of relief and slumped in her chair, her face still bright red.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:20 pm

The girl overreacted quite a bit. She wondered what the book was. The girl's face was a dark red. She smiled a bit. Interesting. The boy in the corner said he was ready for his work to be collected. She shrugged. "I'm not sure if I'm supposed to collect it or not. I think Ms. Valentine would probably want it tomorrow, if anything, so you should probably hand onto it." She walked to one of the class's walls and leaned against it. She kept switching her eyes between the girl and the boy. They were both quite interesting people.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Despite Genma noticeable enthusiasm about getting his work done, the school nurse merely shrugged it off, since she was just a substitute teacher for the class. Genma was dissatisfied. Still, he giggled a bit once he noticed how flushed the junior girl’s face was. At least she was fairly amusing in this lackluster classroom. “So, Dr. Death… How much longer do we have to sit in here?” It couldn’t have been more than ten minutes, but Genma was by now getting very bored and uninterested. If he really wanted to he could undoubtedly just make his escape from one of the windows, and climb downward, but that only meant an even stricter punishment for him later. He moaned. “I am so bored!” He protested, he felt so ensnared in Dr. Death’s web.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:38 pm

"Will you just be quite?!" asked Clair burring her face into her arms. She felt really embarrassed, she want to leave probably just ask much as the monkey kid right now. Speaking on the monkey kid he never stopped being annoying cause a few seconds later he let out a loud groan of boredom. They have been here what, 10-20 minutes and he was acting like he was being tortured. "We have been here 20 minutes, It's not like the world will end if you sit still for more then 5 seconds." said Clair, her face still hidden in her arms.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:45 pm

She shrugged. "Well, you two were both supposed to think over the reasons why I held you back while you were here. If you can show me that you have or are going to improve on your actions, then I'll let you go." She didn't really know what else to tell them. This was just supposed to be a span of time in which they understand what went wrong. "Y'know, I don't even want to be here... I'd much rather be home right now. But, if I didn't hold you back I could get fired. And that would be pretty bad."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Oh, that’s right! If Humans get the apology they’re looking for, you’re able to get away with everything you do. Now he understood it. He cleared his throat; all eyes should be on him. He’d prove how ‘mature’ he is to the teacher. “Well, ma’am… I genuinely apologize for having you pass-” He giggled a bit, he just couldn’t help himself. Really? Really?! Such a grim teacher FARTED in the middle of class. That was hysterical! Now he was openly laughing out loud. “I’m sorry, forgive me Dr. Death.” More like Dr. Gaseous. He giggled some more, but he did it subtly, casing the big smile on his face with his hand. Would she set him free? Or was he bound to stay? Only time would tell.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 pm

The monkey boy was trying to play off his prank like it wasn't his fault. However Clair wouldn't be surprised if the nurse just let him go. He obviously hadn't learned anything but the nurse really didn't want to be here. "You held me back because I nullified the classes powers, threatened a student and tried to take punishment into my own hands." said Clair. She technically was doing what she was told but the teachers didn't know that. "Next time instead of acting on my own I'll keep my cool and not blow up in people's faces."
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:22 pm

The girl tried to apologize for what clearly was his fault, despite the way he was wording it. He broke out laughing. It was a little irritating. She sighed a bit. The boy really didn't get it. The girl kind of got it, but she was punishing herself a bit too much. "I'm going to say this a second time. You're here because you both need to calm down. Monkey boy needs to not screw around with people willing to stab him and you need to not start fights in the middle of class. That's pretty much it." She shrugged and turned away from the two of them. She walked to the door. "You're both dismissed. If I see either of you not doing what I said, there will be severe punishments." And with that, she walked out of class.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Well, Dr. Death was obviously a little upset with the both of them; however, she ended up letting them go because she had better things to do. Genma didn’t mind it. He wasn’t here to review how she performs in her working environment. Hell, she was the school nurse, not the Health teacher. Genma trailed after Dr. Death, but before leaving the classroom, he stuck his tongue out at the snooty junior girl. With that, he was content and strolled his way out of the classroom, whistling a tune.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:34 pm

The teacher let them go, which was nice. She flipped the kid off when he stuck his tongue out at her and then headed to the dorms. She could cool off there. At least her room didn't have any annoyances.

(OOC: sorry for short post but clair as left topic)
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:42 pm

(OoC: LOCK IT UP, FOOLZ!!)
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum