Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Morning After

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Morning After - Page 3 Empty Re: The Morning After

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:45 pm

The young daughter of Miss Banashi, Vashy, was having a little trouble getting contented with the pool, but it didn’t take her too long to get in. She did want to play in the water, that was for sure, but it was obvious that she didn’t essentially know how to swim. It was perhaps something her mother should’ve taught her, but then again, she must not have been a swimmer herself, since she wasn’t in the water. Azamuki, with his military training was an avid swimmer and athlete in general, among other things. He approached Vashy in the water, pushing his way through the water. It wasn’t deep at all where the girl was. “Hey there!” He smiled at Vashy. “Would you like to have some fun?” He asked her tenderly with a similarly tender tone of voice. He didn’t know whether she was the type that needed to get used to the water before frolicking in it… Or if she could just play in it the instant she got in.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:58 pm

The girl got in the water. The man was talking to her rather sweetly. She didn't know if the girl would like that or not. It might scare her. The fox reminded her that she was still wearing the dress. Right! She didn't really like dresses. She pulled the dress off and tossed it onto the blanket that was spread out, marking their territory. "Much better." She would probably have to get some sunscreen on, too. The man and the girl were both in the water. That meant that she would have to ask... the fox. It wouldn't be too bad. She didn't take too much time cooking the burger currently on the grill. The woman said rare. She cooked it the best she could, which she thought was pretty good. She placed it on a bun, but left the top off in case the woman wanted anything else on top. She set it on a plate and brought it over to the woman. "And, before you eat, if it isn't too much trouble, could you get some sunscreen on my back?" She turned around, nervous of what might happen with this promiscuous canid.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Vivi stretched and sat up to eat. she just closed the burger, she was fine with nothing on it. She looked at the nurse, she actually had a nice figure. "Sure." said Vivi with a sly smile. She got up and began messaging the lotion on to the woman's back. She decided to pull out all the stops for this and just ended up messaging the woman's back. "You have a really nice figure, you should show it off a bit more, but god you're full of knots." said Vivi. Out of curiosity she reached around and messaged her chest for a few seconds before returning to messaging the nurses back. "Not bad up front either. I know of a cream that can help you be a bit firmer if you want." Vivi didn't care if anyone just saw what she just did. The nurse probably would but for Vivi it didn't bug her.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Vashy did a sort of nod at Azamuki's questions. "Yea!", she smiled, even if she struggled she still loved the feel of being in water. Though she was getting used to warm baths now. It was odd being in cold water straitght away. She giggled abit. Bouncing in the water, puposefully going down alittle befor propelling herself back up. "Water is fun!" She was completely oblivious to what was happening outside of the pool.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Azamuki was thankful that Vashy was having fun. She went underwater for a moment and pushed herself upward, she was purely relishing in the feel of it. “Grab on!” He turned around, offering his bare back to her with a gentle smile on his face. “Jump on the Azamuki-Express.” He said with a chortle. He was going to have a lot of fun. The last time he spent time with kids like these was a very long time ago, if there was anything ‘different’ about the girl, he couldn’t really notice it. Most of the University students at Darks had their own miserable past, and it was a shame that they were universally shared among the gifted.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:07 pm

The fox was massaging her back with the lotion. It really wasn't too bad. The woman said she had a nice figure. She smiled a bit. Maybe this woman wasn't so bad. Then she felt something kind of odd. The woman seemed to be groping her chest. Her cheeks turned red. The woman suggested a cream... "I... I'm fine. Thanks..." Great, now she was gonna be quiet all day. She stepped away from the woman once she assumed all the sunscreen was on her back. She started to rub it onto the rest of her body. She was completely protected. She took a deep breath and went back to the grill. She began cooking a couple more burgers. Something to take her mind off of it would be good...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Vivi giggled as the nurse walked away. She could always bring it back up later. She shrugged and ate her burger. She laid back down on the beach chair, and enticed a group of young men over. She needed someone to attend to her while she was here. "If one of you guys could give me a back rub that would be great." she said lazily.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Azamuki seemed to want to give her a piggyback ride in the water. Vashy wasn't sure how that would work exactly. She looked back to the poolsid, making sure togi was there befor she clung onto his back. Her arms wrapped around his neck tightly. She didn't want to get too close to his back. Her legs stayed straight. She blushed abit. "Azamuki express?".
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Vashy had been a little weightier than Azamuki initially imagined. But he could manage without too much effort. “Yes, the Azamuki Express. I will be your boat-ride today. Just hold on tight.” He smiled. Once she had clung onto him, he began swimming effortlessly into the deeper end of the pool. “We are getting deeper, but do not worry. I make for a sturdy cruiser.” He continued swimming, now they were swimming over twelve feet of water. “The Azamuki Express is submerging. The Azamuki Express is submerging. All passengers please hold your breath.” He sunk underwater for a brief moment with Vashy on his back, and popped back up. “See any fish? Sometimes it can be mesmerizing when you open your eyes underwater, it is almost as if you are in a completely different world.” He asked her teasingly, and continued swimming with her on his back.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:12 pm

The woman didn't seem to follow her. She was glad. She didn't want anymore of that going on. She looked down at her body. She didn't really do this often. The woman wasn't lying, though. She did look quite nice. She looked back to the grill. She didn't want anybody to see her doing that. It was kind of odd. She flipped over the meat and dropped it onto a bun. She put a slice of cheese and some accompanying condiments on top before she closed the bun. She sat on the blanket. The woman was receiving quite a bit of attention from a couple young men. She looked into the pool. The girl seemed to be having fun with the officer. She hoped his intentions were pure. She didn't want anything bad happening to the girl. She ate by herself...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Vivi quickly got bored with her current company and sent them away. She did however spotted something made her smile. The nurse was checking out her own body. So her complement didn't fall on deaf ears. She got up silently and crept up behind the nurse and then grabbed her nurses chest from behind, massaging it a bit beore placing her head on her shoulder. "Hi." she said simply before moving a chair up behind the nurse and messaging her back again. "I saw you checking yourself out. It's ok to do that, have pride in your looks. For someone with a kid you do look really good." Vivi continued to message her back. "You, know you have a lot of knots, is everything ok? Have you tried taking a day to yourself or just with friends? I could take you out somewhere if you want to, a girls night out." Vivi respected the nurse, she watched Vashy like a hawk. "Vashy is lucky to have a great mom like yourself."
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:08 am

Vashy giggled as Azamuki refererd to himself as a cruiser. He seemed to be able to swim easily with her weight on his back, her knees where pressed against his back. Another set of giggles escaping right befor submergion, taking in a deep breath just as they started to go down. Closing her eyes tight. She giggled again once they where up, opening her eyes once more."Yea!" She looked at Azamuki in confussion when he mentioned fish, looking down at the water. "I didn't see any fish!, I didn't open my eyes. Can we go again?!, please!, I wanna see the fish!" she giggled, she hadn't actually see live fish befor. Mainly the dead type at stores. She was holding tighter to him. She was still really excited.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:34 pm

Vashy was fun to play with. Azamuki really cherished her enthusiasm, laughing playfully. There were so many things this girl never experienced, and he could see that merely by listening carefully to what she says, and the manner in which she says it. “Well, in order to see the fish underwater, you need to picture them in your head first.” He let her think on that for an instant. “You have to use your brain’s most influential tool. It is called your ‘imagination’. You have to see them in your mind, before seeing them underwater. If you’re able to do that, you can see fish anytime you want.” He spoke excitedly with a smile. “Today, many of us lack an imagination; but you and I do not.” He was getting her riled up once more. “If you’re having trouble thinking of fish, I can help you.” He added, swimming her all around the pool, giving her time to imagine these things in her mind.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:14 pm

The girl was having a good time with the man, riding on his back. It was really cute. She was about take another bite of her burger when she felt something touch her chest again. She grip tightened up on her food and she squealed a bit, but made sure to hush it quickly so people didn't look at her. The girl was. Ack and massaging her back. It felt good. She started to relax a bit. The woman said it was okay for her to look at herself. A good body for having a kid... Did this woman think Vashy was her biological daughter? Possibly. A day to herself, just with friends. A day to relax. "I don't really have any friends to just go out with." She had a boyfriend, but that was it. The woman wanted to take her out some day. It would be nice to go out sometime. "I'm sorry for asking, but, what's your name?" She felt a little nervous right now. From the touching and just... Everything.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Vivi continued to message the nurse's back, she was generally surprised about all the knots. "Well when we go out, I know some great place to make friends." said Vivi, being a bit more rough with the Nurse. "If any part hurts, let me know I'll work on that area next." She covered the entirety of her back, searching for really tense areas. "Vittoira, but I go by Vivi. I don't think I caught your name either, we sort of just left in a hurry." Vivi looked back at the pool. Aza and Vashy were having a good time.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Vashy got confused by the way Azamuki was wording things, how was she supposed to see it in her head first?. She wasn't certain how they looked. As he continued his explenation she started to giggle again. Kind of how she liked to play when she used to live elsewhere. She still wasn't sure how they looked alive though. "I don't know what they look like.. " she thought for a moment, she had seen plushie fish befor. Maybe like that. She was quiet again as she tried to think, her grip alittle looser as she no longer was clinging to Azamuki as if her life depended on it. "kinda like toy fishies!, but different colours" she giggled again. It was an interesting concept.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Azamuki was swimming about the pool, while Vashy thought to herself. She didn’t really know what a fish looked like. Perhaps she never saw a living fish outside of the television or an image. “There are all types of fish. They often have smooth scales, and differ in color. They also have petite, plump lips, and sometimes big, vibrant eyes.” He continued. “The rainbowfish varies in color. And there are all kinds. One might have a half orange-red rear and a blueish-grey or purple front. Their scales vary in hue, and that is more than likely why they got their name. Some fish have bands, while others may even have spots.” That was just an idea he’d throw in her head. “So, let us see if you can imagine these rainbowfish in the water, once we go under again. We will do it together.” He spoke with a smile; he smiled a lot around Vashy. “The Azamuki Express is submerging. The Azamuki Express is submerging. All passengers hold your breath. There may be fish underwater, so, you may want to open your eyes and look around.” That said, he went underwater once more in the deeper end, this would make the depth seem more real for an ocean or otherwise. He burst back up after a few seconds. “So, did you see them?” He asked her enthusiastically.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:49 pm

The woman continued rubbing at her back. It felt so good. Nobody's done this for her before. The woman's name was Vittoria, or Vivi. It was a very pretty name. The woman said she knew a place to make lots of friends. She wasn't sure. She never told the woman her name. "I'm Togi." That's all she could really fit in. Her back felt so good. She let out a quiet moan. She wasn't sure if she could even eat like this. She felt so relaxed.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:35 pm

"Well Togi I promise you to take you out for some fun in the near future." said Vivi. She giggled at the quiet moan Togi let out. "I don't think I was doing that good, I'm not even trying." Literally right after the Vivi tried a bit harder, not that much, but still did. "Whatever you did earlier that got rid o my hang over felt good, it isn't nice if I don't return the favor somehow." Vivi looked out into the water. Aza was popping in and out of the water with the girl, most likely playing some game with her.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Azamuki made fish sound impressive. Vashy was in awe at his description, she had seen some toys that fit that desciption. She giggled as she thought of them and her own stuffed animals at home. She liked the idea of rainbow fish. She nodded and giggled. "Ok!" she held her breath just befor they popped under, almost forgetting to open her eyes underwater, it felt wierd. Stinging alittle. She was holding on tighter untill they popped back up. She was smiling fairly wide. "again!", it was impressive being able to see underneath the sparkly blue. Even if she did see peoples swimsuits, she giggled again. Fish swimming around the suits.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Azamuki was having so much fun. All he wanted to do was make this ever more thrilling for little Vashy. She was truly enthusiastic about the fish, and he could tell that she understood what he meant. “Did you hear…? This pool is enchanted; and half the people here are not even aware of it.” Once more, producing some sort of story to build her anticipation. “They say that when everyone in the pool is joyful enough, sometimes… On an exceptional Saturday afternoon… The nymphs; or water spirits come and exalt us all with waves to enjoy.” He paused, with a beaming smile on his face. “…Not as immense as the ocean, but waves nevertheless.” With that said, Azamuki used his extraordinary ability to revise the rapidity and direction of the water in the pool throughout space, generating mild waves in the water. Everybody around him was in awe; they didn’t know what to think of this. Even the lifeguards were taken aback. It didn’t make much sense to them. Then again, it wasn’t supposed to. “See? Look at the waves, Vashy.” They thrust them up, and back down again in the water. The water wasn’t as level, but it’d definitely be a lot more exciting for everyone. Azamuki could keep this up for a while, since it wasn’t necessarily a vast space – not for someone of his caliber anyways.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:15 pm

The woman was being so sweet to her. She couldn't help closing her eyes halfway. The woman was just repaying the favor. She guessed that was okay. Her heart was beating pretty heavily. She continued letting out little moans every time the woman pressed hard. "It's just what I do as a nurse. No need to thank me." She hoped the woman didn't take it to heart. She didn't want this sensation to end. It was so great. The man was still having fun with the girl. It seemed the water in the pool was jumping about everywhere. She wasn't sure how. Maybe the man had something to do with it...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richter Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:45 pm

"No I insist, it's the least I can do." said Vivi. Togi had become less tense and the knots were slowly becoming easier to work out. Although Vivi was still having trouble with some of the knots she was happy was repaying the nurse. "Hmm... some of these knots are a pain to get out, give me a moment going to actually try. Just do me a favor, I may not care but we are in a public area, so do your best to keep it down a bit." Vivi began to work on Togi's back harder then before. She was determined to get her knot free. She the one thing she noticed was that Vashy seemed a bit to attached to Togi. Aza was doing a good job at keeping her occupied though. "So how old is Vashy."
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Vashy had never seen the ocean befor, she wasn't sure how to interpret what Azamuki was saying. She wondered what the sprites could look like. Suddenly the water started shifting. She gasps and clung tighter to him. When he said it was happening, she giggled, squirming abit on his back in excitement. "That means everyones happy!", she giggled again. She watched the waves in amazement. Befor pulling one arm out to create her own mini waves with her arms. Giggling at her tiny replica. "Thank you!", Vashy yelled out to the imaginary spirits, believing Azamuki's story. Vashy knew what enchanted had ment, but no exalt. She was enjoying herself alot with Azamuki. "Can we see the water spirits?"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Azamuki couldn’t stop enjoying himself with Vashy; but what was humorous to him, was that the girl wanted more and more answers. It was an endearing quality to have. She had asked if she could see the water spirits. “Well, Vashy… Even I have never seen them myself. I like to think that they are the waves themselves.” If they were the waves themselves, what did that make Azamuki? He didn’t care to think on it too much. “Alright, let’s try something different.” He spoke with a smile on his face. “I am going to spin you around in the water. It will be fun. In order for me to do so, however, you’ll have to trust me with your ankles; but don’t worry; I will merely grab them, and lightly whirl you around me.” He recalled his mother doing that to him when he was but a boy. She would also toss him around a lot in the water. But, Azamuki decided it was best to take things one at a time. He found himself thinking about his mother, and couldn’t help but shed a tear for the woman he loved so much. Of course, Vashy wouldn’t notice since it’d just look like a drop of water on his face. They were in a pool after all.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum