Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Shadow of the Moonlit Night

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

In the Shadow of the Moonlit Night - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Shadow of the Moonlit Night

Post by Vashy Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:53 am

The jab managed to wind her, adding strength to her pushing as her body jerked. A whimpered grunt escaping her lips. It hurt alot. Then searing pain as the sharp claws pierced her flesh. "Ah-hh-hah!" her eyes opening wide at the sensation. To catch the girl wink and then suddenly fall back. She breathed heavily as she held her bleeding tummy. She wasn't sure how badly she was hurt, she just knew it hurt. Each breath seemed to make it worse. Those old memories of pain, of almost being killed. They returned with the new pain. Similiar yet different. And with them came her same pleading. The nonsense words. It wouldn't take long for her to dissapear, lost in her own torment.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

In the Shadow of the Moonlit Night - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Shadow of the Moonlit Night

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:12 am

She didn't move, but there was a war battling in her head. A very one-sided battle. She gained control again, if only though persistence. She drew in a quick breath and her eyes opened. Everything was blurry. She felt cold. She wouldn't be able to see so well. She could smell something familiar. It made her nose crinkle. She turned her head back and forth. Was she alone? "Hello, is someone there?" She hated not being able to see in certain situations. Cold was the worst one...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:27 am

Vashy was battleing for control again, the flash of light marking her departure. She was somewhere else. Still cold. Still hurt. Light streamed into the darkness. Her eyelids shut tightly. Streetlights surrounded her. She held herself tightly in a ball. The pressure making her wince as her tummy stung. Those cuts hurt still. She brought herself back slowly. Humming to herself. She was only a street away. Not that she knew it.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:32 am

She thought she heard somebody. Mustve been her head playing tricks on her. Happened all the time. She grabbed the weapon on he ground and held it close to her body. She took a deep breath and started to walk home. Hopefully she could get there before he noticed. She didn't want him to worry.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:50 am

It took her awhile befor the stinging stopped all together, she was still cold. She sniffled as she surveyed her surroundings. Nothing looked that familiar. She wiped at her eyes befor making herself stand up. She needed to stop crying.. It was ok. The girl. The girl hadn't found her yet. She needed to get home and warn Togi. What if the girl went to find her?. She really didn't know what to expect. She whimpered abit. It'll be ok.. She had to snap out of it. She firt needed to find something to wear.
She was strangly tired after everything. She was barely taking her steps once she found a dress to drape over her body. She shivered, small pains coming back now and then when the fabric touched her skin. It took her awhile to find her way back home. She hoped Togi was ok.. she really hoped.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:07 am

She approached the tall office building. Her new home. She still wasn't used to it yet. She entered. She didn't know how to operate the moving, metal room. She looked to the doorman. He was a different guy than usual, must be because of the night shift. He pressed the button and led her inside. He pressed another button. She waited for a big before it arrived. She stepped out without looking at him and went to her room. She hoped he didn't hear her. She jumped into bed and shut her eyes, falling asleep immediately.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:19 am

Vashy approached the door. Testing to the doorknob to see if it would open. She was careful, trying not to make a sound, at least not untill she was inside. "mama?..." she whispered. She wasn't sure what to expect, she was wearing a dark satin dress. She wondered if the woman was even here. What if she went looking for her?. Then she might find the girl instead. She shook her head. She just wanted to hold the woman tight.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:12 am

The door opened. Her phone was beeping. She hadn't heard this alarm in a while. She pushed herself out of bed and took a deep breath. She wouldn't let the intruder do anything. She walked into the office and turned on the light. She tried to keep a stern face, but her intruder confused her. It was the girl, crying and bloody, wearing a dress that wasnt hers. Her face softened and she went to the girl, embracing her immediately. "Oh, honey..." Something had happened. Something bad. She would make it better.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:51 pm

She could hear movement, it was dark.. maybe the girl had made it. As soon as the lights came on her fears dissapeared. The woman was ok, the woman was here, she smiled wide and wrapped her arms tightly around the woman, crying into her chest."Mama.. your ok, I though, I thought that the girl got to you". She spoke in a rushed tone. Hiccuping abit from the tears. She was so glad the woman was ok. She squeezed her tightly. Her excitement from seeing the woman completely overiding the pain she felt.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:27 pm

The girl was crying. She was okay. Something big must have happened. She stroked the girl's hair and gave a kiss to the top of the girl's head. The girl was bleeding. She rubbed the girl's shoulders. "I'm alright, honey. It looks like you got a pretty bad cut, though. How about you undress and get on one of the patient beds and tell me everything that happened." She was a little worried about infection, but there may have been a bit worse going on...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:39 am

Vashy nodded. Giving the woman another strong squeeze befor doing as she was told. Taking the stolen clothing off and laying down on the closest patient bed. She was blushing abit.. she wasn't sure how to tell the woman what happened. She wiped at her eyes with both hands befor taking a calming breath. That girl was so strange.."I had a dream.. and I don't know where I was. And a girl came.. and... she.." she started to sniffle and squirm. She didn't want to tell togi about her clothees. "She said she would kill you... if I didn't do what he wanted... " she sniffled again.. she knew she struggled. She knew that she didn't satisfy the girl. "She was stronger then me.."
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:28 pm

The girl was threatened into doing something. She chewed her lip. She was pretty sure it wasn't a dream... She grabbed a cloth and wet it with warm water. She walked back to the girl and wiped away the red. She swallowed hard. She had to remain calm for the girl. She put her hand to the girl's wound and started fixing it up. "What did she make you do, honey?" She was worried. How did the girl get away? Maybe it was just a dream... Then how did the girl get cut?
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:42 pm

She sniffled again, tears forming and flowing freely as her cheeks turned a dark read.."She ...she made me take my clothes off.." It wasn't easy for her to tell the woman. Even though she knew she could tell her anything, admitting something happened to her was never easy. She could never find the right words. She whimpered abit as she tried to explain. "and... and.. pushed me to the ground..." She bit her lip.."She..she said I wasn't fun for her.. and if I didn't , didn't be fun... she'd k-k-kill me... an.. an mama... " her tears where stronger near the end. "I don't want you hurt", she rubbed her eyes as best she could. Squirming under the womans hand. "I tried .. I tried to.. to fight her.. I didn't want you hurt!" She was sobbing, she wasn't strong enough to protect Togi from anyone. Not even a girl smaller then her.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:18 pm

The girl was crying so hard. She'd finished with the cut. Her arms reached down and wrapped around the girl's body. "Shh... It'll be okay, honey. You're okay. I'm okay. Nobody is going to hurt me. Just relax." She'd gotten pretty good at calming the girl, if she did say so herself. She kissed the girl's cheek. She nuzzled up to the girl. "What did the girl mean as 'fun'? Did she hurt you anywhere besides your tummy?" She just needed to confirm this little bit of information. Why would the girl's clothes have to be removed except for... Maybe she was getting ahead of herself.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:14 am

Her sobbing quietened down. She clinged to the woman. Small sniffles coming froom her as she wiped the tears. The womans presence helped alot of the time. She just hated the idea of being helpless again. "I don't know... she was rubbing my tummy.. and.. put her tongue in my mouth... " she didn't really want to say what she thought the girl was going to do.. "she called me love.. I think..she wanted me to like it..I didn't want her to do those things.. she just did them. She hurt just my tummy" she knew it could of been alot worse. She hated that idea.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:37 am

Everything sounded so bad. Just her tummy. She relaxed a bit. So it didn't escalate too far. She stroked the girl's hair a bit. "You're okay, honey..." She was glad it didn't go any further. Very glad. She was still a little confused about things, though. She didn't want to keep asking about it. It must've been hard for her. She lifted the girl up and held her close. "It'll be okay, dear. We'll get you washed up, we'll get you dressed and we can go back to sleep. Everything will be better." She wore a wide smile. She was happy to have the girl with her, even if she didn't know the girl was got. Everything was okay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:57 am

She pulled herself closer when the woman lifted her. Holding on tightly. She was right. Everything was ok. She was here with the woman. And nothing bad had happened. Well nothing more then her tummy being hurt. She nuzzled into the woman and shut her eyes. "Yea. Umm... can I wear the ring to bed?". She didn't want to dissapear again. She probably wouldn't go to sleep if she didn't wear it.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:01 am

She nodded. "Of course, dear." That explains things a bit. The girl must've had a bad dream and disappeared. It was fine. And it seemed the girl survived out there and made it back on her own. She was very proud. She brought the girl into the bathroom. She set the girl down on the ground and started running the water, making it warm. She waited until the tub was full before she looked to the girl. A bath always made things better. Clean, relaxing. She smiled a bit.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:17 am

The woman was running the bath as she watched from the same position she was left in. The water did makee her smile abit. She would have fun. She liked baths. when the water was ready she giggled abit nervously and hugged the woman tight. "I love you mama togi." She really never liked thinking of the bad things. She waited a moment. "Do you want to get in first?".
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:21 am

She rubbed the girl's back a bit, shaking her head. "I don't really want a bath right now, hon. But I'll stay here with you and wash your hair, if you'd like." Showering was reserved for the morning for her. It made her hair easier to deal with. And it would be pretty bad to sleep with wet hair, so she would have to dry it, and that could take a while, and she didn't want to keep the girl up any longer than she needed. She pet the girl's hair. It was so soft. She giggled a bit.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:32 am

"Oh.ok" she smiled. "I'd like that mama". She giggled and hugged the woman once more befor climbing into the bath tub. Making sure to be careful so she didn't slip. It was so nice and warm. She grinned. Closing her eyes for a moment to take in the full effect. She loved baths. Especially here. They where always so warm. "Mama.. why do you always make warm baths?" She was kinda curious. She didn't really know why she had the types she had at her actual parents house.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:38 am

The girl got in the tub. She grinned. It looked comfy. She pulled a stool over and sat behind the girl. She put her hands on the girl's shoulders and gently rubbed them. "Because, baby, cold baths just aren't as comfy." It was an odd question, but she supposed it was a curiosity. She could feel the warm water on her fingertips. She considered stripping down right now and getting in the water with the girl, but decided against it. She should stay to her word. She was still glad to be with the girl right now. She wondered if she should ever start giving the girl privacy. She didn't think the girl would like it at first, but maybe...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:48 am

She blushed abit from the added attention. As her shoulders where rubbed. Making her relax more in the water. "Yea.. I guess so. Its lots more comfy and fun then other baths" she giggled abit.Making small splashes to emphasise her point. Aiming them away from her. Towards her feet. She "do you think its possible to get tired of baths?.. I don't think so. " she giggled again. Something about being in the water with the woman near her just made her more talkative. More relaxed. She knew the woman would never think badly of her if she said something silly. She tilted her head back to look at the woman.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:52 am

She shrugged. "Maybe if you were to stay in the bath all day. That may get a little boring." The girl's head leaned back. She raised a hand and gently poked the girl's nose. She giggled. She knew she shouldn't be treating the girl like a child anymore, but she couldn't help it. The girl was so cute, and she never had the opportunity to raise somebody so young. She guessed it was one of the burdens of adopting a child, especially so late in the child's life. She wondered if she would ever have any other kids. It was an interesting concept. Maybe when she was a tad older.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:01 am

Vashy giggled again as her nose was poked. Her eyes shutting for an instant as her nose twitched. "Maybe!" She giggled again. Though it'd be silly to stay in the bath all day. As much as she would like to most days. She reached up to try and poke the womans nose back. It was interesting how little she cared about what the woman could see of her. She never really had that. "Sometimes I wish bath time never ended.. but then I if it never ended then we couldn't do fun things outside" she explained innocently. "Do you ever have times you wish didn't stop mama?. "
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next