Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More booze?

2 posters

Go down

More booze? Empty More booze?

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Alex was waiting at her dorm room, she decided to ask Tsukiko over first to help decide on her outfit for the night. She planned on taking her to a club called Seventh Sin. Sometimes they had interesting shows on. And she looked of age, she was only a year off. Thanks to her fake I.D though it was ok for her to go to places like that. She heard the door knock and made her way to answer. "Hey there beatiful" she said with a slight wink as she twirled in her pink silk dress, it was more a nightie then anything else. "Just in time. You can help me pick out my outfit!"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

More booze? Empty Re: More booze?

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:48 pm

She opened the door and walked in half blushing from the coment and blushing much deeper from the "Dress". She looked at Alex and kisses her. "You look perfect" She grins and sits on the bed waiting for the fashion show
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Alex kissed her back, with abit of a giggle. "Thanks hun, but this is just a nightie." she went to the closet and pulled out afew different sets of outfits. "So which do you think?" she asked as she laid each out, one a pair of jeans with a ripped shirt, another was a fluro skirt with a fluro shirt, more for raving then anything else. A blue skirt with a purple shirt, and a more revealing black low cut top with a leather skirt. Whichever was picked, she would change into infront of Tsukiko. She wanted to guage her reaction. Plus it was more fun.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm

She gets up and looks at each of them very closely. "Hmmm....." She stops at the purple shirt and shakes her head. "No" She moves on shaking her head at them all stopping at the revealing one "Yes!" She throws it into Alex's arms and smiles. "Now go get changed"
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Alex giggled, somehow it wasn't surprising that Tsukiko wanted her to wear the more revealing outfit. "Alright", she put the clothes down and stripped the nightie off in front of Tsukiko, she was pantieless, with a black bra. She tossed the nightie at Tsukiko, "no peeking now" she was teasing. Putting the skirt on first. Then sliding the low cut barely long enough shirt. It gave her abit of cleavage. "So, what you think?"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:31 pm

She blushed deeply when Alex stripped noticing that she wasnt wearing any panties. She decided to peak anyway even though she was told not to. She looked at Alex resisting the urge to grop her and flip up her skirt. She gets up and kisses her. "I think you look great as always~"
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:37 pm

Hehehe, "Thanks" she said befor offering her own kiss to Tsukiko. She was ready, well for the most part, she turned to grab a black leather wristband with metal hearts on it. Then her slim purse, big enough for money, and her I.D. "Ready to get going?", she asked as she held out her hand. "or you going to gawk at me all day"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum