Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too Many People

2 posters

Go down

Too Many People Empty Too Many People

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:06 am

She thought it would be a good idea. She thought she could maybe make some friends. She was just stuck in the corner of a restaurant now. A waiter kept coming over and talking to her. It took everything she had to tell him she was okay. She couldn't get out. There were large crowds of people near the door. She just stared down at her cup of water. She couldn't go anywhere. She couldn't do anything. This was not a good idea. Her hands trembled a little. This place sucked. She wanted to escape.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Too Many People Empty Re: Too Many People

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:12 am

She had noticed the student a while ago and decided to keep an eye on her. She knew the student hated crowds so why would she come to a popular cafe? Meet people? Maybe thats it. Tsukiko walks up to the girl. "Do you mind if I sit with you Kasabana?" She looks at the girl and realizes she let slip her name. "Sorry if I startled you..... Im Tsukiko a teacher at the school" She decided to leave out the fact that she had memorized all the students names and faces
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:23 am

Somebody came up to her table. Maybe just the waiter? She looked up. Not the waiter. Some woman. Her fists clenched. She didn't want this person talking to her. She shivered a little. She couldn't speak. She shook her head. She wasn't good at denying people. This was Tsukiko. A teacher... That would explain how this woman knew her. She didn't know the woman. She looked to the side. She didn't like eye contact.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:27 am

She sat down and asked the waiter for two teas hoping to break the ice a little. She looked out the window and smiled a bit. "I hate it when this place gets crowded or anywhere really. Sometimes I wish they would all just dissapear....." She keeps smiling out the window when the tea arrives taking a small sip and placing it down on the saucer. "What do you think?"
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:39 am

The woman was speaking to her. It was hard to listen to things. Too much going on. "I..." She stared down at her water. The woman ordered her a glass of tea. She looked down at it. It smelled good. Maybe she should sip it. She looked at the dark liquid. She took the cup and sipped a bit. It was a little hot. It tasted good, though... She still couldn't speak.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:43 am

She smiled and kept drinking her tea. She looked around and pulled some of the water out of the glass with her power putting it in her tea to cool it down. She starts drinking it again. "Ah much better..... No more burning my tongue....." She looked at the girl a bit and played with the water waiting for an answer
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:53 am

Water was lifted into the air. She was biting her lip. She was scared. She didn't like people just using their powers like it was nothing. It seemed dangerous. She shut her eyes and took a deep breath. Maybe things would turn out okay. She really didn't know what to do. She was stuck here. Too many people. Too many. She wanted them to go away. Now.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Princess Tomoyoko Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:59 am

She looked at the girl and noticed her stress. She got the tea to go in foam cups as she did so she payed the bill and took the girls hand holding both drinks and cutting us through the crowd out of the restraunt to a fairly empty park. "Way too many people there..... I felt like I couldnt breathe....." She sits down letting go of the girls hand and passing her her drink "Here you go"
Young Princess Tomoyoko
Young Princess Tomoyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:03 am

The woman was trying to help. The woman wanted to make things better. The woman took her hand. She froze up. She just followed what the woman made her do. She didn't like this. The woman pulled her through a large crowd of people. She felt sick. The woman brought her outside. The woman let go. She breathed heavily. She was so scared. She still wouldn't speak. The woman just touched her... she hated being touched by most people.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum