Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time Heals (Kasi)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Time Heals (Kasi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Heals (Kasi)

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:46 am

The boy sounded a little sad. She wasn't sure. It made sense, though. That clearly wasn't a very happy place for him. She saw something moving in her peripherals. That on his arm. The tattoo. It was changing. She was pretty sure she saw it somewhere before... yeah. When she met the boy. It changed. She couldn't remember what it meant.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 am

Hunter's seal began to change back to its greenish hue as the two put more distance between them and the initial area where he was injured. Just being there made the places where his wounds used to be itch and burn all over again. It was especially bad where his left eye used to be. As he suspected earlier, it didn't take too long for him to find the lake. The water shimmered in the sunlight and the light breeze soothed his aching muscles. He took in a deep breath of the fresh air and walked over to the edge, tossing the items in his pockets out until he reached the water. Once there, he kicked off his shoes and socks before pulling his shirt off, "Lets hope that it isn't too cold!" He smiled in Togi's direction before he slipped out of his pants and waded until he was about waist deep. From there he dove under and swam out, getting used to the water quickly, "Man... It feels good to get off of my feet." He sighed as he floated on his back, "Feel free to join if you want!"
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:00 am

The boy led her to a lake. He approached it before he stripped half-naked and got into the water. She stood by the edge and stared down into the water. It sparkled and reflected. "I... Uh... I've never been swimming before." She stood at the edge of the lake, twiddling her fingers. She also wasnt sure if it was a good idea for her to strip down so much in public. She'd been pretty bare in public before. It wasn't very fun. She just kept her eyes on the boy.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:42 am

Hunter looked back over to Togi as she spoke and swam toward her until he was able to stand again. From there he walked until he was about waist deep and shook the excess water out of his hair, "How about this." He began, extending a hand in her direction, "Would you trust me if I said that I'd never let you go?" Hunter smiled and continued to hold his hand out to her, awaiting an answer.
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:06 am

She caught onto what the boy was hinting at. She chewed her lip. "Yes." The boy was going to hold onto her and swim her out there. She smiled a little. She wondered what would happen. She never did things like this. Not anymore. She didn't like having to push a whole lot of trust in someone. She liked being able to run things on her own. But... This felt so different.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Hunter's smile widened a bit upon hearing Togi's answer and he took a couple more steps closer to her with his hand still held out in her direction. He wasn't sure if she would be willing to get into the water with min since she didn't have any swimwear but, then again, he didn't have any either. If she had a problem with stripping down to her underwear, Hunter would understand. Although he never understood how some girls could wander about in a bikini no problem but God forbid they were ever seen in their underwear although it covered the same amount of skin either way, "Then come on. The water's fine!"
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:09 pm

She though over it. She would have to take her clothes off. She'd been pretty bare in front of the boy before. She guessed she didn't mind him. She looked around. She hoped nobody else came by here. She pulled off her sweater and boots, her socks and pants. Just underwear now. Her cheeks were pink. She stepped forward. The water went up to her ankles here. She took the boy's hand. "Alright..." She really disliked being so bare in public. People would be able to see her.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Hunter could tell that she was uncomfortable and embarrassed from rosy tint of her cheeks. When Togi took his hand, Hunter began taking long steps backward until the water was up to his chest. Then he pulled the woman closes enough to him so he would be able to kick off and swim for the both of them. He made sure not to stray too far from the shore so the woman wouldn't feel too stressed out, "I'm gonna need you to kick your legs for me. It'll make this much easier."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:23 pm

The boy started to walk out into the water. She followed him. She was so deep in the water. Up to her neck. It was kinda cold. The boy moved quickly. They were floating in the water. She kicked her legs back and forth the best she could. She pulled closer to him and wrapped her arms around his body. She didn't want to accidentally come loose. She was a little scared. She trusted the boy to help her if she started to sink. But... She didn't know.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Hunter held Togi tightly as he slowly made progress out deeper into the water. He could tell that she was a little uncomfortable still, but she would get used to being there eventually. He hoped that she still trusted him to keep her safe, "You doing okay, Togi?" He asked, looking down to her face. If she wanted to go back, then he would turn around and get them both to the shore again.
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:58 pm

She took deep breaths. She held tightly onto the boy. She nodded at his question. She felt fine. Maybe a little scared. She looked down into the water. She couldn't see the bottom. She would be alright. She just needed to hold onto the boy. The water was a little cold. She didn't mind too much. Just something she had to get used to. The only water she ever went in was her bathtub. That water was always warm.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Hunter smiled at Togi upon hearing her answer and kept his hands on her sides while he slowly began to push away from her. She was still very safe with him, but she wouldn't be able to squeeze him to death while he tried to swim around with her in tow, "Alright. I need you to keep kicking your legs and wave your arms around. Don't worry about anything because I'm not letting go."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:23 pm

The boy pushed away from her a little. Her heart started to beat faster. She was getting scared. He didn't completely let go yet. Just a little. She nodded. She guessed she should do what he said. She took a deep breath and started to kick her legs a bit. The water resisted her a lot. It was difficult. Her hands were a bit easier. She looked to the boy to make sure it was okay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Hunter nodded his approval slowly and smiled at Togi to show that she was doing just fine. By doing this he was trying to help her be a little more independent in the water. The young man knew that Togi was scared of going under, but being scared in an unfamiliar environment is necessary. If left to her own devices, she probably would never learn to swim, "See? I don't have to hold you tightly to keep you from going down. At this point I'm just guiding you along while you try to support yourself. Going into the deep water must have been uncomfortable at first, but now I could barely hold you and nothing would go wrong."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:00 pm

She swallowed hard. The water was deep. The boy was far away from her. She just wanted to hold onto him. She started to feel a little cold. She was just floating in the water. She was happy she could do this. She was a little tired though. She wasn't used to this kind of thing. She continued to kick her legs and just sort of writhe her arms about. She was trying to make this as comfortable as she could. She wasn't going under the water very much. Her face was above. Her hair was getting wet. She sighed.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:01 am

Hunter made sure to keep his eye on Togi while she tread water. As far as he could tell, she was doing just fine without his assistance, "You're doin' good!" He said with a smile. Then when she started to bob up and down as if she were tiring out, Hunter closed the gap between them and placed his hands on her waist to keep her up, "We can go back now if you want, okay?"
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:03 am

She was starting to sink. The boy came up to her and lifted her up. She wrapped her arms around him. She was smiling. "Yeah, I'm getting a little tired." She gave him a soft kiss to his cheek. She was feeling good. She was happy today. She held onto him. She felt warmer around him. She was still so bare... Her cheeks were a little pink. She wanted to get dressed now. But her current clothes were wet. Would she have to wait for them to dry?
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:37 am

Hunter nodded when Togi gave her response and swam back to the shore with her in tow. He felt a bit heavier than usual when exiting the water, but he still carried her 'bridal style' despite the added weight, "If you want to go ahead and change, I can turn my back for you. I'm too impulsive for my own good! Didn't even think about what we'd do after swimming." He smiled down at her with his good eye and shook a bit of the loose water out of his hair, "But now would be a great time for a better idea."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:23 am

The boy carried her out. She kept her arms wrapped around him. The boy asked if she wanted to change. She did feel pretty cold. And her underwear was soaking wet. She thought about it a little. She nodded. "I'd like to change and... I'd prefer if you turned away." She stared up into his eye. One of her hand reached up and brushed against his cheek, wiping back some wet hair. She smiled. She felt good.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Hunter nodded curtly and set Togi on her feet before he turned his back to her. In order to occupy his attention, he just squeezed the water out of his shoulder length black hair and shook it around in an attempt to dry. Somewhere in the back of his minded wanted to sneak a peek, but he had much more self control than that. He wasn't a pervert and he wouldn't potentially ruin his relationship with Togi by peeping, "Just gimme the word when you're done."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:27 pm

The boy turned away. Her cheeks were pink. She took a deep breath. She could do this. She looked around. She didn't see anybody but the boy. She bit hard on her lip and pushed off her underwear and her bra. She was completely naked in public now. Again. She was alone with the boy, she supposed, but... somebody could come out, or he could go against his word. She just didn't know. She was running through the worst case scenarios. They really scared her. She felt cold and damp. She didn't have a towel or anything of the sort. She guessed she'll just change when she gets home. She grabbed her pants and pulled them on. They were a little uncomfortable just touching her skin, but she would deal with it. She grabbed her sweater and pulled it on. She felt so warm and cozy like this. She went back to him. She wanted to give him a hug from behind, but she would probably get wet doing that. She put a hand to his shoulder. "You're up." She stood beside him and looked at the lake. She pulled her hair to the side and started to stroke it, squeezing the water out of it. Hold on. Her eyes widened. Her hair was wet. She didn't have a flatiron. Or a hairdryer. Her hair was going to curl up. She squeezed her fists tight. She hasn't had curly hair since... since she was about 17. This was going to be so strange...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:32 pm

When Togi let him know that it was his turn to change, Hunter spun around the woman's back and slid off his wet boxer shorts. It wouldn't be very fun if someone spotted him, but he made sure to slip into his jeans before anyone would be able to see anything, "My other clothes got a little damp, so I'll wait for 'em to dry before fully dressing." He turned to face Togi and used his left hand to stroke her hair a bit, "So your hair curls when it's wet?" He smiled and laughed lightly, "It looks good!"
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:40 pm

The boy started to notice her hair. She blushed a little. "My hair curls if I don't straighten it in the morning." She continued to stroke it, trying to pull it straight. "It's just wavy, but... I don't like it." The boy said it looked good. She just didn't know. She really liked long hair. Her hair reached down to her knees, after all. But when it got wavy, it moved all the way up to her lower back. It was upsetting. She turned to him. "Does it really look okay?" She didn't want to go out into public with her hair like this... she guessed maybe if it wasn't too bad.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:30 am

Hunter placed a hand under Togi's chin and tilted it up to him so he could look her in the eyes. Then he leaned in and placed his forehead on hers, "Do I have any reason to lie about that?" He smiled and placed a small kiss on her lips before he spun around and began walking back into the the woods, "You coming?" he called out with a small laugh on the end, "Don't want you to feel left behind."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:35 am

The boy was so sweet. Maybe... maybe she would wear this hairstyle more often. She wasn't sure. She followed beside him, smiling. She carried her soaked underwear in a wad in her hands. She was still a little embarrassed about everything going on. She couldn't help but have a small blush on her cheeks. She walked close to the boy. She felt warm inside. "Thank you for taking me out here." She reached out her empty hand and tried to take his. She just wanted to hold it for a little.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next