Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayne Smith (Done)

2 posters

Go down

Rayne Smith (Done) Empty Rayne Smith (Done)

Post by Ethan Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:54 am

General Information
Name: Rayne Smith
Grade: Senior
Power: (Short description of Power) Rayne's skin hardens as a defensive mechanism.

Power Information
Power Description: (Detailed description of power) Rayne's skin hardens and blocks most slash or bash attacks from weapons, but strong stabs or extremely strong slashed will enter a certain depth.
Seal: I can't find the seal I used last time.
Drawbacks: He feels all the pain and is exhausted after use.

Appearance
Hair: Red and short.
Eyes: Blueish Grey
Height: 6'5"
Skin Tone: Somewhat tan.

Personality
Description: Rayne is a generally nice person, however when you first meet him he can be cold and calculating.
Flaws: He rushes into things quickly without thinking about consequences.
Dislikes: Rude people, shitty cars, and people who harms his friends.

History
Family/ Relatives: All dead.
History: Rayne grew up not knowing his parents as they had died when he was young. His adoptive parents talked of his real parents fondly as if they were great people, but Rayne always got this feeling as if they actually weren't. He always felt different, but wasn't sure why. It wasn't until he was older and almost got mugged that he found out why. A man with a knife brandished a knife on Rayne trying to get Rayne's money. As soon as Rayne handed it over the man tried to stab him and the knife crinkled against Rayne's stomach, however the tip did go in a bit. Soon after this development Rayne found out his parents had enrolled in a school and eventually became evil and power hungry. They were a formidable force, his dad had the same power as him and his mother could heal. And so
started Rayne's journey to Darks. When he arrived at Darks he quickly befriended a girl by the name of Kasi. He quickly fell in love with her and yeah.

Last edited by Rayne on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Cause I want to, bitch.)
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Rayne Smith (Done) Empty Re: Rayne Smith (Done)

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm approving you just because you keep bugging me about it. I'm not even going to say the word or be happy.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum