Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Sweet Baby Llamas . . . BURGERS!!!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oh Sweet Baby Llamas . . . BURGERS!!! Empty Oh Sweet Baby Llamas . . . BURGERS!!!

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:00 pm

"Oh sweet baby llama . . . BURGERS!!!" Alfred beamed, gazing at a particular burger place in the food court of the mall, [color:6d19=0069ff]"Ahahaha, perfect!" He ran up to the line-up for orders, continuing his signature laugh while he quickly approached the line-up, drawing all sorts of attention to him. After paying for his large order he stood waiting, ready to pounce the moment his prey gets within decent range. "Oh mama . . ." He drooled, looking at the mountainous range of sweet juicy burgers, (10 to be exact although he could eat more), he took his tray of food the the nearest empty table, balancing his burgers with intense footsteps that even a dancer would envy. Once at the table he began digging in, stuffing his mouth to the brink of suffocating and yet still managed to swallow it all down.

Back to top Go down

Oh Sweet Baby Llamas . . . BURGERS!!! Empty Re: Oh Sweet Baby Llamas . . . BURGERS!!!

Post by Apocalypse Sat May 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Jake was amused, he had been about to line up to buy himself a burger when his enhanced hearing made his hear some odd words. Turning to the source of the sound, Jake saw someone that could've been a male version of Matthieu. Shaking his head in amusement as he lined up a little behind the odd fellow, Jake bought himself a single burger and a cup of coffee. He was about to walk to the nearest table when he saw the weird boy balancing ten burgers on a tray and sitting down on the table he had wanted to sit at. Shrugging, Jake went over to the boy as he looked to be at the brink of suffocation, "You probably shouldn't eat so fast, you might suffocate yourself one of these days." Jake then took the seat opposite of the boy. "Hope you don't mind me sitting here, you seem like an interesting guy." Jake said with a smile on his face.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Oh Sweet Baby Llamas . . . BURGERS!!! Empty Re: Oh Sweet Baby Llamas . . . BURGERS!!!

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:16 pm

"Aeugh . . . ai . . . eg . . . ei . . . fohwo . . . hfosheuog . . ." Alfred said with a mouth full of burger. Swallowing down the food then taking a long slurp of his drink before continuing whatever it was he said before, "Interesting? AHAHAHAHAAA! You must have realized my epic heroicness!!" He laughed loudly, and continued to laugh as her continued to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat May 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Jake blinked at the odd boy before unwrapping his burger and taking a bite out of it, truth be told, Jake was only here because he wanted to find out if this boy was related to Matthieu in any way. "You look like someone I met a week ago, do you know anyone by the name of Matthieu?" Jake asked, going straight to the point as he sipped his coffee. The boy would probably react oddly in some way if he knew Matthieu or he would think that Jake was crazy and continue with his babbling.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Alfred inhaled sharply, choking on the burger he hand in his mouth. Coughing he pounded on his chest until he managed to painfully swallow down the food. Gasping for breath Alfred looked at the unknown man with complete seriousness, "How do you know Mattie?!" He demanded, glaring at the man and clenched his fists. If he is her killer he is totally going down!! Al shifted his weight, ready to pounce if and when needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat May 12, 2012 11:36 pm

A smirk made his way to his face, "Ah, so you do know Matthieu after all." That had be ridiculously easy, he hadn't expected this boy to be so serious about the girl, then again he looked like he could be her twin. Raising an eyebrow, he noticed that the boy was shifting his weight, presumably to pounce on him, he ignored it. Jake calmly took another bite out of his burger, simply to get the boy angrier. This continued for several seconds before he sipped his coffee again and decided to talk. "I met Matthieu last week, she goes to the same school as I do. I noticed the resemblance between the both of you and decided to ask you about it." Jake explained, watching carefully for the boy's response.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 2:18 pm

"Matthieu is . . . was supposed to be dead . . ." Al said through gritted teeth, "We all thought she died . . ." He slumped back in his chair, moderately relieve that she was alive, but not so much to what might have happened to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Mon May 14, 2012 2:44 am

Jake took another few bites out of his burger and said, "She's a vampire, vampires can't die. Not for long anyway. Though I'm not sure what would happen if a vampire was burnt to ashes." Jake mused, sipping his coffee calmly as he finished the sentence. "In any case, the only reason I asked you about this was because Matthieu blabbed about having a brother while I was talking to her. Do you want to go and see her?" Jake asked, feeling like being generous that day.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Alfred froze, completely in shock with his mouth hanging open. "V . . . va . . ." He paled, not believing what he was hearing. He plugging his ears with his gloved hands, he said loudly, "I don't believe you!!" He shut his eyes tight, hoping this was all a dream. My number one enemy . . . is now my sister . . . No . . . He thought completely destroyed.

((Ouch does your char have any compassion?? D,Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Mon May 14, 2012 7:40 pm

(No, I don't think so)

Jake continued to eat his burger as the boy froze in shock, I think I broke him, Jake thought, amused at the boy's reaction. He was sipping his coffee when suddenly the boy yelled that he didn't believe him loudly, he looked up from the coffee with a raised eyebrow and stared at the boy, he had his ears plugged and his eyes shut. Sighing, Jake put down his coffee and flicked the boy hard on his forehead with his enhanced strength, not enough to send the boy flying out of his seat but enough to startle his eyes open and get his ears unplugged. "Then start believing me, I have no reason to lie and I wouldn't be talking to you if I didn't notice the resemblance between you and Matthieu." Jake said coldly, taking another bit out of his burger.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 8:18 pm

"How can you just calmly tell me that my sister is alive, AND a vampire?" Alfred growled, opening his eyes after being flicked hard on the forehead, his one head rubbed the spot and the other was placed on the table, "My entire family, and my friends, heck our entire town thought she died! I became a vampire hunter and you just told me that I've been hunting the things my sister has become!!" Upset Alfred wolfed down the rest of his food and sipped the rest of his drink in anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue May 15, 2012 10:12 am

Jake shrugged, sipping his coffee as his burger was finished. This boy's feelings did not matter to him, he was doing this out of curiosity and to perhaps reunite Matthieu with her brother, it seemed that it would be more trouble than it was worth. One of upset boy's sentences intrigued Jake though, he hunted vampires? Jake decided to start talking, "I'll answer in order of what you spoke first, I can sit here calmly because this is about your family, not mine. Next, if your whole town thought she died, you can see why she didn't reveal herself to you, she's probably afraid that the town would think she was an evil zombie or something." Jake said, his voice almost in monotone. "Now this is something that grabs my attention, you're a vampire hunter? I've heard Matthieu talk about them, she's terrified of these vampire hunters. What do you people do? How do you hunt them? Do you have any special abilities?" Jake asked, interest seeping into his somewhat monotone voice as he spoke.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 8:03 pm

"We do what our name suggests: We hunt vampires." Alfred said, trying to not think about Matthieu being a vampire, "We kill them. I know I have a power, but whether or not other vampires do or not is beyond my knowledge. It's up to the other vampire hunter to tell you." He poked at the table, If Mattie is a vampire then it's best we just forget about each other, I'll just head home and act as if nothing happened . . . Things should go back the way they were . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu May 17, 2012 2:29 am

Jake sipped his coffee calmly as the boy spoke, he seemed calmer now. Perhaps it was due to his question, it probably allowed the subject to change enough for him to get Matthieu off his mind. "And the vampires? What powers do they have?" Jake knew that Matthieu didn't have any powers, other than immortality, at the moment. If she did then the fledgling vampire would've done much more than losing her breath as if she were about to die by just chasing him into the school's courtyard. Jake wanted to find out more about vampires and what they could do, besides suck all the blood out of a person.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Alfred pondered this for a moment, realizing that he didn't know much about vampires and their powers, "Uh . . . They live for a long time? And I believe they have a slight resistance to elements like fire and ice . . ." He tapped his chin with his index finger, seeing if he knew anything else. Sadly, he didn't know anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri May 18, 2012 6:56 pm

A smirk grew on Jake's face, "You don't know much about them do you?" It was rather hard to believe that someone would go out and actively hunt vampires while not knowing what abilities the vampires would have. Perhaps the power varied between vampires, or this boy was plain stupid, Jake thought it was probably towards the latter. Oh well, looks like he wouldn't be able to squeeze out much information about vampires from this so called 'vampire hunter' after all.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:44 pm

"No, " Alfred replied, "but does it matter? I'm killing them. I'm saving people who can't protect themselves against the monsters." He spoke with confidence, determined to kill all vampires in existence. Although, he wasn't too sure of what he would do after he kills all vampires. That's easy, he thought when he realized what would happen after all the vampires were killed, I would go home with victory, because I'm the hero~! Ahahahahaaaa! Perfect.

((Nothing like laughing inside your head xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sun May 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Jake shrugged, "You're insane." That was all that Jake said before an awkward silence filled the conversation. Sipping his coffee, Jake thought about the boy sitting across him, he was a vampire hunter. And he had no knowledge of what vampires could do, that made him useless to Jake already. Jake had wanted to find out more about vampires but didn't know where to get information about them, he was very disappointed when the insane boy/vampire hunter was just as clueless about them as he was.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Alfred began twiddling his thumbs, before he spoke again, "So . . . " he said slowly, "How's Mattvey?" He called her by the pet name his Russian friend gave her. It hurt him trying to make small talk about her, as if she hadn't disappeared and became a vampire, but he was trying to forget about her being a vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sun May 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Jake shrugged once more, "She's fine I suppose. She's pretty fun to tease." Jake said, not really knowing what to say about the female fledgling vampire so he simply said whatever crossed his mind. After all, it wasn't like this boy was that dangerous, sure he had a ability, but Jake did as well and Jake's ability gave him many advantages in battle. He was fairly confident that he would be able to defend himself from this boy if he decided to get angry at him.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 6:36 pm

"Fun to tease?" Alfred said, squinting his eyes suspiciously at the man-whom-he-still-doesn't-know-the-name-of-yet, "How do you tease her?" He kept squinting, and thought to himself, If he touched what I think he touched, then I am so going to beat him down . . . ok well . . . maybe not . . . can't say I don't touch it myself . . . but still! She's my sister!

Last edited by LORD ROBERT DOWNEY JR on Mon May 21, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Mon May 21, 2012 3:04 am

[You messed up the color code]

Jake casually sipped his coffee as the boy, whose name he still hadn't found out yet, squinted his eyes suspiciously at him. The vampire slayer probably figured out that Jake had poked Matthieu's hair, "With words, how else?" Jake said as if it were obvious. "You're probably worried about her hair issue aren't you?" Jake asked, sipping some more coffee. Time to see his reaction, perhaps he'll try and attack me. Jake thought to himself, laughing mentally at the image of the vampire slayer trying to attack him.

Last edited by Apocalypse on Thu May 24, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Alfred twitched, "You do know what her curl is right?" He jammed up his thumb towards his own erogenous zone, "We thought it was hereditary, but we know some other twins that have them too so maybe it's just us twins." He smirks, amused at the thought of it being hereditary, considering neither of their parents have any, nor any of their relatives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu May 24, 2012 11:21 am

Jake raised an eyebrow as the boy in front of him twitched and jammed his thumb towards a curl in his own hair. "Yeah, I know about her curl. And yours too apparently." Jake muttered, finding fitting that the twins had erogenous curls to match each other. "Imagine the horror if those curls of yours and Matthieu's were hereditary." Jake shuddered at the thought of having Matthieu's curls on himself, it was a horrible horrible weakness to have.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Alfred laughed, agreeing.

((erm . . . yeah . . . o.o . . . ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum