Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birds of A Feather

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Birds of A Feather - Page 2 Empty Re: Birds of A Feather

Post by Ethan Sat May 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Rayne chuckled as he walked over to the fridge and pulled out some sake, "You want some? This shit will knock you on your ass." He grabbed two small ceramic glasses and stuck the sake in the microwave to warm it up a little. He turned around grabbed a bowl to put chips in so they can eat and drink. He grabbed the two glasses, the sake and the big bowl of chips and walked back to the living room.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sat May 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Hunter nodded at Rayne's generous offer and took his own glass from his friend, "Much obliged!" He downed the glass and snorted from to potency, a warm feeling shot through his entire body as he did so, "Strong? Yeah. But it'll take more than that to knock me 'on my ass' like you say." Hunter popped a cigarette into his mouth and rose the lighter to it, looking to Rayne before he would light it, "You mind?"
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sat May 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Rayne laughed, "There is enough explosives below use to blow a city block, go ahead." He downed two glasses full of sake like it was water. He looked around and heard something, "Shh." Rayne pulled his boots off and tiptoed to the garage. Rayne pressed the button and the lift went up. He checked in between the lift and the floor of the garage as he saw lights moved around down there. He kept only the garage lights on, but turned the rest of the lights off in the place. He motioned for Hunter to follow him as he picked up his boots.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sun May 13, 2012 2:05 am

Hunter sighed deeply at Rayne and slipped the cigarette plus his lighter back where they belonged. It seemed that he wasn't very appreciative of his smoking, "Hey, it's not my fault you put explosives down here. You get to live with the consequences, I'll just die!" When Rayne suddenly went into a form of 'stealth mode' Hunter followed without question. However, he decided that taking the bottle of Sake would be a very good idea just in case they needed a distraction.
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon May 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Rayne ran up the stairs with boots in hand, he was almost cat like as he ran up the metal spiral stairs with zero noise. When he reached the top of the steps he pulled open a painting behind the bed. Behind the painting was a safe with a finger print scanner. He placed his finger on it, did the combination and opened it. Behind the door of the safe was a big red button. When he did that lights shot from the ceilings all out the house and were red. But Rayne's bed also started to lift from the stage like area it was set into. Under Rayne's bed were a bunch of lockers set down with the doors facing up. The biggest one was a bunch of bullet proof vests, and then everyone after that was an assortment of guns. Rayne looked at Hunter. "Get a vest and if you're getting a gun put a suppressor on it."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Tue May 15, 2012 1:27 am

Hunter's eyes widened at Rayne's array of weapons and armor. He never fired a gun hi entire life, so it would pretty stupid of him to take one. He settled with a vest and slipped it on before looking over to Rayne, "This will be all I need. They won't know what hit 'em." The young man cracked his knuckles and got down as if he were an olympic sprinter, "Ready to see what's going on?"
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue May 15, 2012 1:36 am

Rayne grabbed two pistols and then an extra clip for each. He then grabbed a suppressed G36-C. He looked over at Hunter and smiled, "I think so, one sec." He hit a red button on the inside of the biggest locker and then jumped out from under the bed when it started to go back down. He walked to the safe, shut it and locked it. Then he closed the painting. He put his boots back on and then turned the high power light attached to his gun on.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Thu May 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Hunter looked back over to Rayne. He was already exited about what was going to happen next, "Let's do this already. I'm getting anxious." He shifted his gaze back to the door and dug his feet in deep, ready to charge into whoever was in his way. Once he got moving it would take a truck to knock him back, "I hope you don't mind a little cleanup later, buddy."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Fri May 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Rayne chuckled, "The maid can do it." He quietly stepped down the stairs, sweeping the room with the gun mounted flash light. He held his left arm up to signal Hunter to stop. A loud explosion went off and the whole lift dropped into the floor, but it went down far enough that people could climb up it and into the garage. Rayne jumped over the railing and turned his light off. He ran to one side of the doorway and signaled Hunter to run to the other side of the doorway.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Hunter shook off balance at the sudden drop, but it didn't take him too long to regain his footing. As long as he didn't make too many sudden movements, he wouldn't blast a hole in anything from being caught off guard. Rayne didn't have to tell Hunter twice to keep moving. The last thing he needed was to be shot or worse, "What the hell is going on?"
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:28 am

Rayne was about to say something, but at that time a gun poked through the doorway. He dropped his rifle which clung to him by a strap and he grabbed the pistol from the holster on his hip. He pushed the rifle straight up and pressed the pistol to the man's jugular letting off some rounds. Rayne moved back out of line of sight and spoke over automatic gunfire, "I messed up, and they found us quicker than I thought!" Rayne hit the wall to his left and two canisters popped from the wall. He flicked off the pins and tossed them through the doorway, "Cover your eyes!"
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:19 am

Hunter was too shocked after watching Rayne kill one of the invading men to pay attention to what he had said earlier. The Russian had only seen two deaths his entire life, and he didn't enjoy the feeling of killing at all. As much as he enjoyed a good fight, he was never fond of actual lives being lost, "Who the fuck are 'they'?! And what does ANY of this shit have to do with me?" As he finished speaking he looked into the doorway that Rayne had specifically told him to cover his eyes from. His mind was just all over the place, unable to focus properly.
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Rayne grabbed the vest Hunter was wearing and pulled him close, "Keep behind me and don't stare into any bright lights!" Rayne stepped through the doorway and squeezed the trigger on his rifle twice. The two men that were holding their eyes from the flashbang crumpled to the ground, he scanned the room and looked over at Hunter, "It doesn't have to do with you as far as I know." Rayne dropped a flashbang into the hole and covered his eyes.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum