Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Guest

4 posters

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Guest - Page 3 Empty Re: An Unexpected Guest

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 7:32 pm

The girl seemed happy with the syrup. She took a bit of a pancake. Mmm. So sweet. She looked at the girl. They pretty much had to eat with their plates on their laps. Not the best way to eat. She guessed she could get a table... but there was a reason for the big empty space near the door. Sometimes stretchers or bodies had to be pulled in here. Maybe she could get a table for two right outside the office. But she did like eating inside... She'd figure it out.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 pm

She sat down and tried to roll the pancake without getting syrap on her fingers, of course that wasn't going to happen. syrap was everywhere, if she tilted the plate at all some would land on her skirt. She bit into the golden goodness. It was soft and sweet.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Mmm... everything was so good. She giggled. Her eyes focused on the boy off on the side. He wasn't moving. Just breathing. It was so sad. She wanted to know what happened, but she guessed nobody would know but him. She looked back to the girl. Such a happy girl. They would have to bathe after this. The girl was going to get so sticky.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat May 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Its a miracle she didn't get syrap on the floor really, her hands where covered, her shirt, her face, even her neck managed to get some on it.. pancakes made such a mess!. But she liked them alot, she giggled, at the mess, she had very little left. She only had one more left at this point.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 8:06 pm

She giggled. The girl was covered in syrup. She finished off the rest of her pancakes. The girl still had one left. "So, I'm guessing we're gonna take a bath after this?" She set the plate on the counter and waited for the girl. She kept her eyes focused on the girl. She wondered if the girl would ever really grow up. The girl was pretty mature compared to before, but still. Would the girl every act her age?
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat May 05, 2012 8:12 pm

The idea of a bath made her giggle again, she was pretty messy. She would definately need a bath. She nodded abit. "I think so.. I'm all sticky" she giggled, picking up the last pancake. She was enjoying this alot, mainly because it was a really good treat. And a great distraction.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 8:17 pm

The girl ate the last pancake. She was feeling good. She needed to wash up a bit, too, but not as much as the girl. "You're very sticky." She smiled wide and giggled. She stretched her arms up. She still didn't feel like she'd woken up completely.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat May 05, 2012 8:25 pm

"mhmm.. I don't think I can get up without getting it on the floor..." she smiled sheepishly at the woman, befor putting her fingers in her mouth trying to suck off the sticky golden, sugary liquid. She was trying to be clean enough to get up at least. Her plate was empty aside from left over syrap.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 8:28 pm

She rolled to the girl and took the plate, carefully, setting it on the counter. "Don't worry. We'll clean up the dishes afterwards." Her hands were sticky now from just touching the girl's plate. She would have to wash the handles on her wheels eventually. She rolled to their room. "Time for a bath." She felt warm. She like baths with the girl...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat May 05, 2012 8:33 pm

The woman took her plate, she was still trying to get herself unsticky, it was proving to be difficult . She giggled as the woman announced it to be bath time. Managing to get up so she could go without dirtying anything, She almost picked up her toy.. not befor managing to get some syrap on it. she would have to ask the woman how to wash it, she never had brand new toys befor and she wanted to try and keep them clean. She made her way to the bathroom.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 8:39 pm

The girl came in and went into the bathroom. She followed the girl in. She got the clothing off of her body. It was hard. She started to run water into the tub. She kept her eyes on the girl. "I love you, honey." She smiled and set her hands in her lap as the water filled the tub.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat May 05, 2012 8:50 pm

She watched the woman try to get undressed... it looked difficult, though she didn't have an easy time herself, getting syrap in her hair and on her body.. it seemed the stuff just liked getting everywhere. She frowned abit at the stains on her clothes... as she chucked them away. The woman snapped her back, she smiled at her. "I love you too mama.."
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 8:53 pm

She nodded, smiling. The tub was full. She shut the water off. She lifted herself up and slid into the water. Her legs tingled. She was able to wiggle her toes a little. She was glad. Maybe she could start using a cane now. She liked it more than the chair. The chair was too restricting...
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat May 05, 2012 8:55 pm

The woman got into the water, it was still upsetting watching her do it... "mama... when do you think you'll be better?... " she was hoping they wouldn't have to stay with the chair for too long.. it was a reminded of what happened. If she could she would destroy it... kind of like the cane. Though the cane was bearable now..
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 8:59 pm

The girl didn't come in yet. She gently patted her lap, hoping the girl would follow. "Very soon, honey." She moved her knees a little bit, wincing. "See, honey?" She could move ever so slightly. It hurt, but she could move. She smiled wide. "Now, come, you need to get washed up." The girl was still all sticky. She wanted to lick some of the syrup off... She chewed her lip. She was done with those thoughts.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sat May 05, 2012 9:02 pm

"Ok".. the woman seemed to still be in pain but she could move... its true. She nodded, crawling into the bathtub. Slowly lowering herself on the womans lap. The water felt nice, like usual, she smiled. It felt wierd with the sticky and slippery sensations mixing. "mama.. I think I have to wash my hair.. I got it everywhere"..
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 pm

She wrapped her hands around the girl and held the girl tight. "That shouldn't be a problem. Water it real good at getting rid of sticky stuff like that." She kissed the girl's shoulder. Her legs were feeling better. She could actually feel the girl sitting on her. It was wonderful. She smiled wide. So lovely.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Sun May 06, 2012 4:35 am

The woman said it was ok. She giggled abit as the woman kissed her shoulder. She didn't want to get any of it on the woman.. but she seemed to want her to be close since she was being held so tightly. "Good.. I don't want to be sticky all day.. and I don't want to make you sticky too". she nodded matter of factly befor squirming abit to get more comfortable..
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Her hands slid out and her fingers interlocked with the girl's sticky fingers. She smiled. "I don't mind, honey, it'll wash off." She gently kissed the girl's neck. She squeezed the girl's hands. They were stuck together now. She giggled a little. "I love you." She gently kissed the girl's neck again.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Mon May 07, 2012 2:29 am

The womans words made her grin, she really didn't mind at all.. even though Vashy still cared about it, the woman seemed to have no issue at all. She giggled, tucking her head into her shoulder as the woman kissed her neck and squeezed her hand. They where both sticky now, she giggled again, leaning back into the woman. Bringing the womans hand up to her mouth and lightly kissing the back of it. "I love you too mama togi... I'm glad I have you."
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 am

She felt so warm inside. She nuzzled up to the girl. Her hands were now stuck to the girl's. She was fine with it this way. The girl kissed her hand. She placed her lips on the girl's ear. The girl's skin was so soft. She couldn't move much more anymore. Her hands were stuck and her legs were injured. She didn't really want to fall asleep in here. As fun as bath time was, maybe it should be a bit shorter, if just for right now.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue May 08, 2012 2:24 am

Bath time was always fun.. though she normally wasn't this dirty when they had bath time. hmmm.. the woman kissed her ear, she smiled leaning her head back so she could kiss the womans cheek. "hehe, mama you should be careful. Your going to get more sticky and then both of us will need to wash"
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 09, 2012 7:41 pm

She pressed her lips against the girl's neck. "I don't mind, honey. I want to hold your hands." She shut her eyes and giggled. She sucked gently on the girl's flesh. There wasn't any syrup here, but it was still so sweet. She pulled and girl's hands and placed them over the girl's tummy. She gently rubbed up and down the girl's body. She felt so good.

OOC: Sorry it took so long to post. I've been a bit stuck on this topic.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed May 09, 2012 11:05 pm

She giggled, squirming as the woman suckled her neck. It was becoming sensitive from all the attention it was getting. The woman moved her hands. She wondered why. She shook her head as a soft blush came over her cheeks. Nah.. not that. She needed to get clean.. but she couldn't help itt. She brought her hands up and lightly traced over the womans neck making it sticky. Giggling as she did so.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Wed May 09, 2012 11:39 pm

She giggled along with the girl. Her neck was now covered in the sugary residue. She nuzzled her nose into the girl's neck and gave it another light kiss. "I love you, honey. You're so perfect." She rested her now-sticky hands on the girl's hips. She didn't move them anywhere from there. She just wanted a nice place to relax her hands.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum