Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

haseo

2 posters

Go down

haseo Empty haseo

Post by kupobob Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Student Application

General Information
Name: Haseo
Grade: sophomore
Power: dragon gauntlet

Power Information
Power Description: the dragon gauntlet is a physical manafastation of the dragon soul inside his body. the gauntlet has a mind of its own but he can control it to an extent. the true depth of the dragon gauntlet powers have never been discovered after the last person had it over 10,000 years ago. he only knows about the basics of the dragon gauntlet witch is only 2 powers.the first power the gauntlet doubles the user's power every 180 seconds without limit, the only restriction being the user's own ability to handle the power. the stronger the person the stronger the gauntlet. but because he is starting out he can not handel much and tends to run out of energy quickly. second power is the dragon shot. combining what he learned about the basics of magic and the power of the dragon gaunlet he can fire a beam of energy. the powers he does not know about are the boosted gift and Welsh Knight armor. the boosted gift allows him to transfer his boosted powers to other people or objects, or temporarily transfer powers or properties of people and objects  to his gear to augment his own abilities. the Welsh Knight armor is a sacrifical power. he must give up part of himself to use it. wh he uses it he possesses enormous speed witch he can not control well and makes his armor thin so it has low defense. his body can only withstand this for 10 seconds.
the minor wind power is a close range magic that is special to him. he only uses on girls. he must get close to the girl so he can put on a magical seal. then he can shred the womans clothes into nothing with his thoughts.
Drawbacks: needs to be in close proximity to girls to iniate wind power. must sacrifice part of himself to use Welsh Knight armor

Appearance
Hair: white
Eyes: red
Height: 5ft 10in
Skin Tone: normal skintone
Other: colored tatoo
Picture: http://static.tumblr.com/boej2tr/ApAm5xg7l/ask2.jpg

Personality
Description
he is a pervert who has a habit of fantasizing, and is well known for being creepy but in contrast to this, he is also surprisingly hot-blooded and hard-working.
Flaws: pervert
Dislikes: fallen angels, ex girlfriend who tried to kill him

History
Family/ Relatives: no family in this world
kupobob
kupobob

Back to top Go down

haseo Empty Re: haseo

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:07 pm

I know you aren't finished yet, but I still feel that I should post this. With as complex a power as you have, you will need more drawbacks, especially for the abilities you can actually access right now. The only real drawback you have is for the Welsh Armor, which you've stated you cannot use yet.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kupobob Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:22 pm

my apologizes. for not having enough drawbacks. truthfully the biggest drawback for my character is he can not manage his power well for what he can access. he either uses too little and it has no effect. or he uses too much and passes out a few seconds afterward. but he can overcome this by lots of training and plenty of battles. all the training and battles will also unlock the new powers of the gauntlet. but the welsh armor may never be mastered.

please if you have any suggestions for drawbacks let me know so my character can be accepted into this fine University.

(edit) if there is anything else that is needed please let me know. i accept criticism very well.

Last edited by kupobob on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : information)
kupobob
kupobob

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:44 am

Everything works out fine for me. Now he just needs a bit of a history written and you're good to go.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kupobob Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:48 am

that's great. i will start working on his history and then will edit my application.
kupobob
kupobob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum