Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi)

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi) - Page 6 Empty Re: A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi)

Post by Hunter Kieff Mon May 21, 2012 2:11 am

Hunter stood there under the shower head and pulled a clean washcloth from the towel rack. He poured a sizable amount onto the cloth and worked it into a lather before he began to scrub himself clean. It felt good standing there in the shower, allowing his muscles to relax more than usual. Hunter sighed in relief as the tightness in his body was melted away by the hot water. He rubbed the cloth over his face and head until all of the grime from before was gone.

When finished with his shower, the young man turned the water off and stepped out into the bathroom once again. He grabbed a larger towel to dry off and wiped the fog from the mirror so he could get a better look at his face without a real distortion, "Damn!" He said, looking away from the mirror, "I guess it could look worse." Hunter wrapped the towel tightly around his waist and stepped back out into Togi's room, his dirty set of clothed held under his arm, "Any change you have an extra male uniform lying around? I didn't think about that before hopping in." He kept his left eye closed and smiled nervously.
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi) - Page 6 Empty Re: A walk in a forest (Private, Hunter & Kasi)

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon May 21, 2012 2:19 am

Hunter was finished with the shower. She looked to the boy preoccupied with a magazine. She guessed it would be alright. She stood up and walked into her office, shutting the door. She looked to the boy. He would need another patch for his eye soon. Didn't want it to get infected. "I have some sweats that would probably fit you. But, that's it. I don't keep male clothes around here. If a student loses their clothes I usually send them to their dorm room with a blanket." She shrugged. It was the best she could do.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Mon May 21, 2012 3:08 am

Jake suppressed a smile, the image of Hunter wearing an eye patch clad in only a blanket rushing off to his dorm room was hilarious. Well it was to him anyway, probably not to the smoker or Togi, considering their newly made relationship. Flipping the page in the magazine, Jake felt himself getting bored rather quickly. How did people pass time reading these crap anyway? Jake needed a real book, preferably over three hundred pages long and fictional as well. Sighing slightly, Jake walked back to replace the magazine he was reading with another one.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Thu May 24, 2012 1:58 am

Sweats, huh? It wasn't ideal, but it was better than wandering around in nothing but a blanket. He would look like an idiot, "Just give me what you have and another eyepatch. I'll just go back to my room after. No reason for me to stay, right?" He smiled again and pushed a lock of wet hair from his forehead, "You'll get the clothes back after I wash them or something." Hunter made his way to the wall and leaned up against it, folding his arms, "Hunter Kieff: Chain smoker, street fighter, student and now cyclops. At least I have something new to put on my résumé."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 24, 2012 2:24 am

The boy was joking about it. But it sounded a little angry. It made sense. She grabbed the sweats and tossed them to him. "Sorry I don't have anything more stylish. Unless you'd like a black dress." She teased a little. It would be okay. She walked out of her room and grabbed another piece of gauze and some medical tape. She went back to her room and stuck it to the boy's head. "I don't want you leaving yet. You're still weak. I could ask somebody to stop by your dorm and grab you some clothes, if you like."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Fri May 25, 2012 3:06 am

Hunter caught the clothes tossed in his direction and held still while Togi strapped another patch over his face. She didn't want him to leave in his current state, but he had no plan to just sit around and heal. That would be boring, "Don't worry about me. I've been through much worse by myself!" Hunter said lightly as he slipped into the sweatpants, removing his towel directly afterwords. Then he pulled the sweatshirt over his head and wrapped his dirty uniform in it to tuck under his arm, "I'll just take one of those pills you gave me when the pain comes back to kick my ass."

Every step he took caused his muscles to scream in protest, but he played it off to the best of his ability. Togi would probably be able to tell that he was forcing himself to stand tall and walk straight like usual. The young man swiped the pill bottle right from the table and placed it in his pocket before reaching for his last good cigarette. He had a few backup packs stashed in his room, so going to town wouldn't be necessary, "I'll check back if I feel more pain than the pills can handle, alright?" He stepped back out into the hallway and lit his cigarette, taking a long drag, "But don't count on it."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri May 25, 2012 10:04 am

The boy tried to leave. She followed him out into the hall way. He was starting to smoke again. She didn't mind. She would just have to put up with it. She wrapped her arms around him. She held him tight. "Please don't leave yet. I'm worried about you." Well, that and he currently has extremely powerful narcotics in his pocket right now. He could do really dangerous things with that. She wished he would stay.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sat May 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Hunter winced in pain when Togi wrapped her arms tightly around him. He could barely hold himself up without every fiber of his being screaming at him, "Please let go." He said, reaching into his pocket for the bottle of pills, "If it's these you're worried about then take 'em back." He appreciated her worry for him, but there were certain things that Hunter needed to deal with by himself and this was one of them, "Listen... I understand what you're trying to do and I really appreciate it, but I can take care of myself. The worst of my injuries are gone, so turn your attention to someone who really needs it." He took a drag on his cigarette, and looked down to Togi, "Trust me, I don't plan on getting into any more trouble." He said, not too sure about his own statement. Trouble usually found him.
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat May 26, 2012 6:42 pm

The boy wanted her to go. She didn't want him to leave. The boy continued to smoke. She tried to avoid inhaling it. She lifted her head and kissed his cheek. "I'll hold you to that promise." She held him for a couple more seconds before she broke away from the hug and went back into her office. She was a little sad. She turned to the other patient, a smile on her lips. "So, how are you doing?" He looked alright, but she wasn't sure. Stupid internal wounds.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff Sat May 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Hunter nodded curtly and continued down the hallway once Togi let him go. She didn't take the pill bottle he offered back, so he guessed that he would need them later on. Now that he was aware of the side effects of taking more than one, he didn't plan on using them unless he absolutely needed it. He continued to suck on his cigarette until it was completely burned out when he stepped outside. The sun was beginning to set, and he had a long week of recovery ahead of him, "Let's see if I can keep myself out of trouble for the time being..." He flicked away his cigarette butt and turned in the direction of his dorm room, "This is gonna suck."
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue May 29, 2012 11:12 am

Jake sighed to himself, things were horribly boring, even eavesdropping on Togi and Hunter's chat wasn't amusing. It looked like Hunter was trying to get back to his dorm room in order to get some fresh clothes and Togi didn't want him to strain himself. Of course Hunter was too stubborn and insisted that he would be alright, promising to check back into the infirmary if he felt more pain than the painkillers which Togi had given could handle. Finally, Hunter was allowed to leave, Jake was getting up to switch magazines for the fifth time in the few minutes that had passed with Hunter and Togi talking. Turning to the nurse that had just came back in, Jake smiled, "I'm fine, nothing hurts right now, guess my body's more durable than I thought. The wings are a little irritating to keep out all the time though. I usually just retract them when I don't have to use them."
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue May 29, 2012 7:40 pm

The boy seemed to want something more to read. She felt a littl bad not having a book here for him. She looked around her desk. "Yeah, but I'm not completely sure how they work, so it could be dangerous. I wouldn't want them to be permanently hurt." She looked through her drawers and cabinets. "Well, unless you want to read some childrens' books, I've got nothing. Sorry."
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Wed May 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Jake shrugged, "I don't really know how my wings are supposed to heal either. Their a little confusing." Of course he hadn't had to heal his wings before until his fight with Hunter so there never really was a need to figure out how they were supposed to heal. Jake smiled at Togi, appreciating the fact that she was looking for something more interesting for him to read. "It's alright, I'll be able to keep myself occupied with just the magazines." Jake grimaced inwardly, it was going to be a long stay at the infirmary if he didn't have something to read or another way to pass time. He was quite sure that Togi wouldn't let him practice his fire inside either.

Last edited by Apocalypse on Thu May 31, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 31, 2012 1:14 am

The boy said he would be alright with the magazines. That was fine. She shrugged and sat back in her chair. She stared at the ceiling and took a deep breath. She didn't know what else to do. Things were pretty boring here. "So... uh..." She didn't know what to say. She shut her eyes. She didn't really know this boy at all. She guessed she could start a conversation. Nah... She didn't really want to do anything else for now.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Thu May 31, 2012 11:27 pm

Jake flipped through the pages of his magazine as he sat on the bed, Togi was seated on her chair, the auburn haired boy raised an eyebrow as Togi tried to say something but gave up halfway. "Yes?" Jake asked, wondering what Togi was about to say. Of course it could be possible that the nurse was just bored and wanted to start a conversation but changed her mind. Jake simply continued to flip through the magazine as Togi shut her eyes.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Thu May 31, 2012 11:38 pm

The boy was expecting something. She shrugged and opened her eyes up, sighing a bit. "I don't really know." She looked down at the ground. Then to the boy. "So, yeah... If you're feeling up for it, you could go. You don't have to go, but you don't have to stay here." She didn't really want to get rid of him. But, she would feel more comfortable on her own. Really, she would probably just go get some sleep if he left. At this point, she had no idea what to do.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:05 am

Jake shrugged, he wasn't going to go out till he could retract his wings back in again. "I dislike having to walk around with my wings out for everyone to see. They get in the way sometimes too." Jake said as he flipped through another few pages of his magazine. "Don't mind me though, I probably won't bother you unless I feel pain coming from some part of my body." It was better if he didn't leave anyway, that way if his wings hurt or something he could get Togi to check up on it immediately.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:46 pm

She nodded. Okay... She wasn't sure what to do now. Her fingers played at each other. She had nothing to do. She kinda wished he would leave. She didn't want company right now. She just wanted to think through things. Her life was changing a lot. She had so many things to deal with. She faced her computer screen. She had hardly used it recently. Too busy with things. She should be better sometimes soon. It would just be hard for now. The boy just sat there, pretty much doing nothing.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:20 am

Jake mentally raised an eyebrow, he was looking discreetly at Togi through his magazine as he sat on the bed he had temporarily claimed for his stay in the infirmary. The nurse seemed like she didn't want him around, well, none of Jake's business. The auburn haired boy had already informed Togi that she could ignore him unless there was discomfort in his wings or other injuries started hurting again. Finally, the nurse turned to face her computer screen, Jake couldn't see what she was doing so he simply returned his attention to the semi-interesting magazine that he had picked up.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:54 pm

She couldn't stand this. She was so bored. She shut off her moniter and stood up. She looked around her office. It was so boring in here. She stroked her hair a bit. She walked over to the bed next to the boy and sat next to him. "What's your name again?" May as well get to know him.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Jake heard the sound of Togi's footsteps, they were getting closer. The auburn haired boy idly wondered what she was doing, he half expected the nurse to just plop down next to him and start asking him questions. Surprisingly, that was exactly what happened, the slight widening of Jake's eyes were the only indication of his surprise. "My name's Jake Graves." He answered with a small smile on his face, wondering what on earth his ancestors were thinking when they took that surname, maybe the word 'grave' hadn't been invented yet and they thought 'Graves' sounded cool.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:46 am

She nodded. Jake. Pretty normal name. She looked at the magazine he was holding and then at the ground. The boy didn't seem interested. She took a deep breath. She stroked her hair. "I'm... I'm Togi, if I didn't tell you before." She was so bored. "Alright..." She laid back on her bed. She wanted the boy to do something. She wanted something interesting to happen.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:23 am

Jake felt surprised, he didn't show it though. He hadn't expected Togi to just come over to him and lay down on the bed beside him, maybe she was too bored of her work and wanted something interesting to do. Sadly Jake had no idea how to deal with her boredom since Jake was fighting off his own so he plastered on a smile and hoped for the best as he started talking. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure most of the students would know who you are. The infirmary is probably the most important place in the school with all the fights the students get into. Myself included of course." Jake spoke as his mind tried to come up with things to talk about. "What's it like being the nurse anyway? I'm kind of curious about that, is it interesting?"
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:25 pm

She shrugged her shoulders up and down. "I dunno. Pretty slow days. Not as many students come in here as you may think." She stroked her hair a little. "I have a couple people close to me that keep me company. Besides them, I'm usually just alone in here with..." It always felt so strange to say. It didn't feel normal in her vocabulary. "With my daughter." She just didn't feel like the type to have a kid. But... she did. And she liked it. It was a good life.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:44 am

Jake nodded, it seemed right, after all he had met the vampire girl Matthieu and she obviously had no interest in fighting despite being a bloodsucker. It wouldn't be hard to believe that there were other students who disliked fighting as well. The part that surprised him though was when Togi mentioned her daughter. Jake was momentarily stunned for a short moment(a couple of seconds) before common sense kicked in and he figured out that she probably adopted someone. If so then who was it? It was probably one of the orphaned students in Darks, or one that had bad relationships with their real family. "You have a daughter? That sounds interesting, what's she like?" Jake asked curiously.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next