Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S STUDY HALL!

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

IT'S STUDY HALL! - Page 3 Empty Re: IT'S STUDY HALL!

Post by Ice2215 Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Oh, right, that was what the other kid's power was. How troublesome. Dylan was rather irritated with this now. It was getting harder to not use his powers to attack Ethan. It was so tempting, just make a bow or a slingshot with his Darkness and fire an arrow through the annoying kid's head while he wasn't looking. Dylan grit his teeth slightly and lay his head on his table. At this rate, he really would snap and just attack the little bastard.
Ice2215
Ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Ethan eyed his friends really quickly and then looked over at the girl he was talking to. Ethan looked away again as the voice spoke in his mind again, the boy couldn't help but think of the first time his power was used. It has been the only time that he didn't need a fire source to use his power. All he remembers is that bullies attacked him, and he put a few of them in the hospital with third degree burns.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:46 pm

She flicked her eyes opened and grinned a bit. Is that so? It sounds like you may have hurt a couple innocent, defenseless people. She wasn't positive how sensitive the boy was on the subject. She should press a little harder on the wound to see how serious it might be. You hurt people that didn't even have powers. She needed to be careful about what she said. She didn't want to sound silly if the boy really didn't care, but she wanted to hit him hard. Still, this was what he was thinking about when she mentioned secrets, so he must have some problem with his actions.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

https://darks-university.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice2215 Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:13 am

Dylan took a deep breath, Ethan wasn't talking anymore and Lisbeth was presumably still trying to mess with the pyromaniac. Good, he could use this time to calm down, try not to blow up and shoot Ethan in the face. He thought back to when he first used his powers, thinking about the incident wasn't something he liked to do, but it helped him clear his mind. He had been cornered by a gang of school bullies that hated him for getting in their way when they tried to have their way with the weaker students. Dylan was mad that he was losing and his powers went berserk, the bullies were literally torn apart, the corpses looked like they'd been through a shredder by the time he calmed down and passed out. Dylan let out a long sigh and reaffirmed his resolve, he wasn't going to murder another person just because he was angry again.
Ice2215
Ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:49 am

Ethan chuckled rather audibly and then thought to himself, "Not a day goes by that I don't think about what I did, I am not ashamed of what I did however, I killed nobody, and they deserved it." Ethan's mind drifted to his last fight with Dylan. His mind grew hot with hatred as he focused on the moment when he tried to stab Dylan's kidney with his flaming hand spear.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:23 am

The boy did not feel shame. Then why was he keeping it a secret like that? Why would that come up under 'Ethan's Dark Secrets?' She frowned a little. This boy had previously tried to stab the boy next to her in a vital area. From what I'm seeing you're a rather violent person. Everything about you is an attempt to hurt somebody in one way or another. I don't particularly like that. I also don't particularly like you. But my opinion may be a tad biased towards my first impression. She glanced at the girl standing in front of Ethan. He was seemingly talking to nobody. The girl looked a bit frightened. Her grin turned to a pleasant smile and yawned again, leaning back in her chair. She kept her eyes open and brought her hand up to her ear, adjusting her focus to nobody. She was feeling pretty good.
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice2215 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:31 am

Dylan raised his head at the sound of Ethan's laugh, Lisbeth probably wasn't freaking him out too much. She was successful in freaking out Ethan's new found female friend though, the poor girl had a frightened look on her face, probably wondering what the madman she was flirting with earlier was laughing about. Dylan heard a yawn from his side, probably Lisbeth's. He turned and saw Lisbeth bringing her hand up to her ear, guess she was done talking to Ethan then. Dylan shrugged and lay his head on his desk, he was curious about what the two had talked about, but not so much that he'd bother her right after she finished. Lisbeth would initiate the conversation if she felt like talking anyway.
Ice2215
Ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:02 am

Ethan smiled to himself as Lisbeth tried to put him down. The boy looked over at the girl who he was previously talking to, "It's funny that people get scared at things they don't know, even though we live in a world where I can control fire, we're extra sensory beings and people are still scared." He chuckled as he flicked open his lighter engulfed his entire left hand in fire and pushed the girl away from him. It wouldn't hurt her because she had the same type of power as him. She had the same resistance to fire that he did.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddlebear Cassandra Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:07 am

She looked around the classroom. Not a whole lot was going on. She was starting to feel a bit of a ringing in her head. She needed to be careful with her thoughts. She set both of her ear-pieces to completely cancel out all of the things around her, both sound and thoughts. She gathered her notebooks and put them under one arm before she stood up. She reached into her pocket and handed out a card to each of the two boys she'd interacted with before she made her way to the door of the classroom and headed out back to her dorm room for a nap. The card read:

Code:
Lisbeth Dollar
Amateur Journalist

Phone: [obscured because I don't wanna be creative]
Dorm: Female Room #130
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Cuddlebear Cassandra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice2215 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:27 am

The sound of a chair scraping against the floor alerted him. Dylan looked to his side and saw that Lisbeth had stood up and had her books under an arm. The redhead left a card on his desk before she walked to Ethan, doing the same with him before walking out of the classroom. Curious, Dylan picked up the card and read it, he smirked at the contents of the card and stuffed it into his pocket. Taking another look at the classroom, Dylan decided to follow Lisbeth's example, picking up his things and leaving the room. Perhaps Ethan would follow him out and try making a scene there, or maybe he'd be too engrossed with flirting with his new friend.
Ice2215
Ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Ethan eyed Lisbeth when she handed him her...card? He sighed a bit as he placed the card in his pocket. He eyed his friends as he grabbed his journal and stood up, "I've got some crap I need to do." The boy walked out of the room and walked the opposite direction towards the back of the building. He stretched a little when he walked outside and then made his way to his dorm room.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum