Darks University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drinks all around! (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Drinks all around! (Open) Empty Drinks all around! (Open)

Post by Ethan Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Rayne was tapping away on his phone as the limo pulled up to the building. He put his phone away as the driver came around to open his door. He stepped out, his custom leather shoes polished up. His suit was also obviously custom. A dark grey vest and pants, maroon shirt, and a white tie. He shooed away his drive and stepped inside. He walked towards the bar and sat in a bar stool, "Whiskey on the rocks." With that he looked around a bit, but just continued to look forward taking a sip from his glass.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Drinks all around! (Open) Empty Re: Drinks all around! (Open)

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Azamuki had been taking a stroll within Megiddo City. Despite having spent a couple years of his life at Darks seldom did he attempt to familiarize himself with the city not too far away from it. He remembered having spent his year as an undergraduate being quite the loner, always hearing rumors about what goes on in the city, and the students ‘exploits’ concerning their superhuman abilities, and being amongst your regular man or woman. For him, his ability was a blessing and he never used it frivolously; being pacifistic by nature, he would never strike out at anyone; however, he wouldn’t falter to preserve the University should it ever be put at risk.

After walking for a little over forty-five minutes, Azamuki had passed by all the parks. Along his way, a little boy called out to him with a friend nearby. He looked to be around the age of seven, and his friend looked maybe a year younger. “Mister! Mister! I need to tell you something!” The young boy spoke gleefully. Azamuki couldn’t help but gently smile at his enthusiasm. He kneeled to get on-level with the boy, and the boy neared his ear with a whisper. “Thanks for the hat.” He said, and right then his hat had been taken from him. It went along with his military robing, and was significant to him. The two boys began running down the boulevard with the older one in possession of his military cap. Azamuki ran after them, his hair flowed aimlessly with the evening draft. “Get back here!” He yelled, trying to catch up to the two boys.

When he finally reached the boys, they had sneaked their way into an infamous night club called the Seventh Sin. The name alone was enough to stress that those children DID NOT belong in it. Azamuki advanced toward the entrance. A beefy, large-framed and bald black male donning a business suit and some wide-ranging, black shades stood in his way. “Are you in a hurry, sir? So is everyone else. Wait in line.” He said very evenly with a slightly imposing connotation as well as that husky voice that you’d expect from someone with his frame. Azamuki endeavored to reason with him. “Sir, you don’t understand. A couple of kids, far too young to be in there just slipped past you.” The bouncer shook his head. “Not the first time I’ve heard that one. Get in line.” Azamuki sighed… He walked behind about twenty-three other people, and lastly made a place for himself in the extensive single-file formation that was the ‘line’. He wanted his military cap back, and he couldn’t merely leave two kids in the night club… What were they even doing out at this hour? He had plenty of time to contemplate.

Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:02 am

Alex was wearing a short dark green tank top and black leather miniskirt. Her hair was up in a side pony tail. She was wearing her dark black shades. No handbag, her fake I.D was in her bra. With the little money she had brought for the night. It was time to have alittle fun. She giggled as she checked out some of the boys. Blowing them kisses and posing .She wasn't going to use her double quiet yet. Afterall. She could have so much more fun if she found a real girl to play with. First she had to find one drunk enough.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:13 am

Rayne looked around as he finished his drink, he was here for a business deal, but it didn't mean he couldn't have a little fun. He noticed a little number in a green top and black skirt that he non-chalantly kept his eyes on as he walked around the side and upstairs into the V.I.P. Booth which was stationed right over the DJ. From here he could keep his eyes on the door and the person he saw.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:23 am

Finally, after what felt like an hour or more, Azamuki was at the front of the line. The husky bouncer remained as heedful as ever, and Azamuki was beginning to think that he bore some ill-will against Azamuki… He paused for a bit before being given a nod which meant “You’re cool… Get inside.” It gave him some sense of gratification, but that’s about all it did for him. He was set on locating those two boys, recovering his officer’s cap and getting the boys out of there so that he wouldn’t have to listen to excruciating thumping and bumping of the bass that so many young adults around his age relished in. He was not in his element. It was murky; lights were flamboyant but not lively enough to illuminate the whole space. There were dancers, more bouncers and too many individuals to count. How in the world was he going to find two little boys that were half of everyone’s height?
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:33 am

Alex was working the room well, or at least she thought so. Every now and then she would end up with a new shot. Compliments of some hopeful. Heh, she wouldn't be that easy. By now she could take liquor pretty well. She tended to take at least ten shots befor she started making bad decisions.. she was on her sixth when she decided to get onto the dance floor. Why not.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:41 am

Rayne noticed the man in the military uniform walk in, "Someone's a bit loss...and missing their hat." He tapped the V.I.P. Booth guard on the shoulder and motioned to the seven and eight year old huddling near the bathrooms, "Bring the hat to me and grab the military fellow." He cracked open a bottle of wine as he kept his eyes on the female in the green shirt. He smiled as he noticed all the fools buying her drinks and whatnot.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:09 am

Azamuki spent a few minutes questioning some of the young adults bopping and mingling in the night club. “Pardon me, ma’am. Two young boys came rushing in here. They have my hat, and I need to find it and get them out of here. Have you seen either of them?” The girl looked at Azamuki peculiarly. “Ew, gross! You creep!” A sweat drop trickled, sliding along the side of his face. “Typical.” He mumbled to himself. He didn’t dare enter the dance floor… It was the focal point of the night club, and only the wildest, horniest young adults spent their time on it. He could’ve sworn that he recognized one of the dancers as a schoolgirl of Darks. He simply overlooked the idea, since the student he had in mind was a juvenile, and naturally wouldn’t be at a night club; or so he liked to think.

After his short-lived search, he took a seat; perhaps if he kept an eye on the main entrance, where the boys came in from. They’re bound to leave after having their fun, and he could undoubtedly get them and his hat back then. Before he could get too relaxed, another bouncer loomed over him. What sort of confrontation was this? He placed his hefty hand resolutely on Azamuki’s shoulder, and motioned with his other hand in the direction of the upper-level; the VIP booth. It was odd; he wasn’t some lusty young woman. He had an unusual feeling about this, but what was he going to do? Create a scene in the middle of a hectic night club? No thanks.

Azamuki prudently followed the outsized bouncer upstairs in the direction of the VIP Booth. If he really needed to debilitate the bouncer and his master, he could do it somewhere removed from the public’s eye. Yes, the VIP Booth was a most seemly location to end what could theoretically be a messy engagement in a highly-populated public area. When he reached the booth, the bouncer let Azamuki in unaccompanied... Strangely, he was the only one other than the bouncer’s master in the booth. The man sitting very contentedly across from him was easily a man not to be trifled with. Azamuki could tell he had the power and influence to deal with any undesirables. “You’ve found my officer’s cap.” He noted cooperatively, beaming with that placid, genuine smile he was well-known for. “…And where are the youths, stranger?” He added expectantly. This man had to have repossessed Azamuki’s officer cap from one of the two boys that came into the night club.

Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:11 am

Alex had started to twirl on the floor. Dancing alone was boring. And she wasn't in the mood to put on too much of a show. She simply smiled. Catching the eye of another woman who see.ed extremely intoxicated. After afew seductive glances, Alex made the move and started to dance around the girl teasingly. One of her favourite past times. She placed her hands on the girls shoulder and swiftly lifted herself up and flipping over her. It wasn't that well planned. As she flashed her dark blue pantie to the desperates waatching the little show.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Rayne smirked after he took another sip of his wine, "Those boys were disposed of." Rayne quickly stood up walking across the the landing of the booth to the railing. His eyes catching the girl's flip. With that he turned around facing the other man in the booth, "So, what makes someone not in the military wear a military-esque uniform?" As Rayne said this he walked over to the man's hat and placed it on his head.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:40 pm

When Azamuki had asked of the boys, the young man spoke with an ominous connotation, saying that the boys had been “disposed of”, Azamuki was as composed as ever, and that’s how he always was, even in the heat of battle. “I cannot say I like the sound of that.” He smiled with a wolfish grin... He never regularly grinned that widely unless he had been discerning ways to eradicate someone, of course, the young man couldn’t possibly know that; he most definitely wasn’t a schoolboy at Darks. “Could you clarify for me?” There was some awing in the background, right below them on the dance floor. Whoever or whatever was down there must’ve been quite the performer, since it even drew the man’s attention from this unforeseen visit in the VIP Booth. Azamuki wasn’t interested.

The young man had turned around, and had placed Azamuki’s officer’s cap right back on his thick, silver hair. It was a sneering gesture more or less, but Azamuki took no offense. Whoever this man was, he was used to being coddled by others, and doing whatever it is he wanted without import; an incontrollable teenager. The young man had asked of his uniform. He was referring to his golden-trimmed officer’s cloak, embroiled with various insignias, over his greyish-blue martial uniform veiled beneath it. “It’s a reminder of my upbringing… And even though I no longer serve an immoral government run by equally immoral bureaucrats… Every day is a struggle; for not only myself, but others more or less like me.” He spoke in that magnanimous, enthralling voice he was known for. He had referred to those who were particularly gifted with phenomenal abilities.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:19 am

She didn't have the balance to perform a proper lift. He'll her origional plan was a handstand kiss. Unfortunaately. She ended up flipping over her instead. It didn't matter too much. The people watching wouldn't of cared if she fell over at this stage. She would of just used it to her advantage. Alex loved the attention. She gave the girl a gentle kiss as a thank you. As her hand trailed the girls body. "Time for a break" she giggled and skipped back to her seat. She needed afew more shots befor she would even concider using the girl like a pole.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Rayne smirked, "They've been disposed of, that's all that you need to know." He picked up his glass as if he was about to drink, but instead he was checking to see if anything was placed in it. Once he inspected it to his fancy he tipped the wine glass back and took a sip. With that he told the V.I.P. Booth guard to make the DJ stop and then collect the girl. He stood up and walked back to the railing, "Hello denizens of Megiddo City! On account of tonight being a special night, UNLIMITED DRINKS FOR EVERYONE!! DJ START THAT BEAT!"
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:50 pm

The man had continued to play games with Azamuki. Eventually he’d talk, but he wasn’t yet content. He liked to be in ample control of the situation. If Azamuki had to play along to get the truth out of him, he would do so. Azamuki observed that the man had been eying his glass. “…Might I ask why you’re so careful?” He gave the man a second, interpreting the reaction on his face. “Who are you anyways? Assuredly, a man like you has no need to worry over his own well-being if he is in his sequestered chamber with a guard no less.” He paused once more. “…Lest you are merely paranoid; but then… Why would you have your bouncer collect a complete stranger from the dance floor?” He knew he wasn’t inescapably paranoid, and the manner in which he spoke to everybody, as if he was a godsend to Megiddo City, hinted that he was a man of particular class. All the while, Azamuki watched his surroundings, looking for the boys. He couldn’t leave Seventh Sin without them. Only one of his objectives had been accomplished thus far.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:05 pm

The music seemed to stop as she was on her eighth shot. She wondered what was going on. Not too soon one of the bouncers had come up to her. She looked at the guy strangely, befor she could begin her argument of -not- being underage she was asked to come to the booth. At least she didn't have to come up with a lie. She nodded. Brushing her hair between her fingers, she picks up her ninth shot glass and downs it befor following the man. "So... who is this all important cruizar?", she smirked. It wouldn't be too hard to get out of a bad situation. When she entered the room though she regreted it almost instantly as she spotted the Azamuki. Freezing in place. She had to be seeing things. "Its not him right", she half whispered to the guard as she pointed to him, seeming to have not noticed Rayne.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Rayne turned around, "I knew I remembered you, you were the one with my Kasi. I never did get a chance to thank you." He shooed away the bouncer and then pointed at the self serve bar off to the side, "Have what you wish." Rayne sat back down and eyed Azamuki intently, "You can never be too careful around new people. You make many enemies in my line of work, especially other militarys. Hundreds of nations would like to get a piece of me."
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:29 pm

The girl that had caught Rayne’s eye had in fact been the Darks University Junior, named Estrella, Alex. She had just recently turned in her assignment the other day. It was a wonder to see her in Seventh Sin, especially since she was underage. Azamuki articulated absolutely no acquaintance with the girl; she could’ve very easily been put in as much risk as Azamuki. The man had clarified that you can never be too careful in his ‘line of work’ shady business, that. Azamuki grinned. “If I were here to assassinate you, I would’ve done so by now.” He paused. “I also wouldn’t allow my concealment to be uncovered so easily. If a soldier is going undercover, he doesn’t wear his uniform.” On the other hand, that soldier could lure the mark. “I am but an educator who lost his cherished hat… And who are you exactly?” He asked the man.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:38 pm

There was little to no chastiseing going on. Alex could not believe her luck!. And on top of that. Rayne offered her a private bar. It was definately a highlight. Though half the fun was flirting with the deperates. This worked out quiet well. She was close to her safe limit though. Any more and she'd definately be going on plastered. "Really?, Thanks, umm. Yea, how is she anyway?". She never did bother staying back and seeing about the boy. The kid seemed to really like him. She couldn't blame her, he was kinda cute. She flashed Rayne a smile befor skipping off to the bar. Raising herself to sit with her legs crossed on the bench. First order was a reverse cowboy. Mixing the shots would be fun!.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Rayne smiled, "She's good." He looked at Azamuki again and spoke up, "If you were here to assassinate me, you'd know it isn't that easy to do so." He pointed one of his fingers at the ceiling and on the tip showed two red dots. He put his hand back in his lap and smirked, "They've been trained on you since the second you came into view in the booth." Rayne looked over at Alex and smiled and then back to Azamuki, "The name is Rayne, and you?"
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:17 am

While Azamuki remained steadily seated, Alex had used this uncomfortable situation to her advantage, and merely played along by tending to the bar. As a teacher, he felt obliged to say something to his pupil… But he abstained from doing so. The man, who introduced himself as Rayne, pointed out two red dot sights trained on Azamuki’s position. He smirked. “You are a devious one. I see you did not just devote a large portion of your money on life’s meek indulgences, but bought a delightful education as well; how lovely. Education is important.” That was directed toward Alex. "My name is Mugendai, Azamuki." Azamuki knew he could shirk any bullet, but using his formidable ability was furthest from his mind at the moment. “So, you and the girl have met previously? Do tell.” Apparently there was more to the encounter than meets the eye. On top of recovering the two boys, he’d now have to get Alex out of the night club as well. This would make for an eventful evening.

Last edited by Azamuki 2.0 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:24 am

Alex giggled, "Oh good!". Well at least Kasi was alright. She allowed the two to talk. It wasn't any of her business what they got up to. She had free reign!. Though she did make sure she was in full view of Rayne. The natural flirt inside obviously. She played with her shot glass. Getting another. She was completely ignoring Azamuki for the time being. She didn't have to pay attention to the stiff right now. If he knew her, he'd know she hardlly attended majority of her classes. How she managed to pass was beyond her. She returned Raynes smiles, sometimes adding a wink in there. Being drunk impared her normal judgement. Normally she wouldn't be this openly flirtatious with a man that freaked her out so very easily the first time round.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 pm

"We have met before, but that was also a personal matter." He shot Azamuki an intimidating glance, knowing full well that it wouldn't do so. He took another sip of his drink, "Education -is- important, I recently finished mine not so long ago. You said you were in education, and by the way Alex looked at you I'd have to say you work at Darks. It's weird, I've never seen you before. Are you new?" Rayne leaned back placing his left arm over the back of the couch he was sitting in. His right leg still crossed over his left and him holding the wine glass with his right hand in his lap.
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Azamuki 2.0 Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:15 am

The man endeavored to put a little pressure on Azamuki via intimidation, but, Azamuki was undaunted. He’d dealt with well-to-do officeholders before, and they upheld a hard exterior, but upon unveiling that and they were full of flaws. He grinned in response to Rayne’s answer to his question. The affairs of a couple of young people mattered little to him, he was merely obliged to pry; it came with the profession. “You’re correct; I am an educator at Darks. I’ve been with Darks for two years now; though I’ve only been schooling students for a little over a year.” Judging by the manner in which Rayne brought it up, he was more than likely a schoolboy at Darks at some point… It was odd that Azamuki failed to ascertain his identity from the start, though it didn’t show on his face. “Yes, due to my age and capabilities I was able to progress as an undergraduate in a little over a year. Afterward, I decided to be a teacher; establishing a new course in the University; and what of you? Did you attend Darks at some point?” If he did, it meant that he was a superhuman like all the other students and teachers, and that he was well aware that Azamuki was one as well. This meeting was preordained; or so Azamuki liked to think. Still, the two boys remained in the back of his mind. Alex seemed indifferent about what was being deliberated, and evidently she had no respect for Azamuki’s authority as a teacher. It was substandard behavior; a disappointment.
Azamuki 2.0
Azamuki 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashy Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:23 am

Well that was dissapointing, the stoic teacher still remained calm. She was really hoping to be able to see him squirm. With a sigh she simply downed another drink, unfortunately misjudging her balance when she leaned back. Falling into the bar. "Owww..." she rubbed the back of her head. Seeming to be the more important thing then covering up her panties, or fixing her shirt at this stage. Well at least the pain was numbed. It didn't feel serious.
Vashy
Vashy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:21 pm

Rayne looked over at Alex and smirked, "Looks like someone has had too much." He set down the wineglass and walked over to her to lead her back to the couch. With that he looked at Azamuki, "I did attend Darks. Recently graduated and took up leadership of the biggest Weapon's Manufacturer in the City, and the most technologically advanced manufacturer in the world." He leaned back in the couch, but didn't touch the wineglass. Rayne looked at Aza and spoke up, "What made you want to teach?"
Ethan
Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next